21 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Thanks, I'll look into the PVS-31 right now. He's working on the Wilcox GSGM for it as we speak.

Edit: Such a coincidence that you mention those, because I just so happen to have a pair attached with the MICH2001 helmet Sahio sent awhile back. I didn't pay them much mind at the time, but once I checked them out....sure enough. There are some noticeable differences, but easily things that could be modified:

Hide contents

75jMfiI.pngNGurjSz.png8Ovc4rl.png

Maybe it's just me. When the NVG's are in the stored position (UP) they are very high and "appear as a snag hazard". Yes, I know it doesn't matter cause it's a game. That by itself makes me not use the model.  

If it's possible, have them sit lower to the helmet when in the up position. 

Thank you to the whole team and I cant wait to play dress up with your MOD. 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Gimpy said:

When the NVG's are in the stored position (UP) they are very high and "appear as a snag hazard". Yes, I know it doesn't matter cause it's a game. That by itself makes me not use the model.  

If it's possible, have them sit lower to the helmet when in the up position. 

No problem, that pic I showed there still has alot of work to be done with the NVG's, so that will be adjusted in time. Furthermore, after doing some closer inspections of the PVS-15 goggles, we'll also be doing some edits to those to scale them more correctly to the real thing, as they look slightly big right now. 

For everyone that hasn't noticed, the [WIP] USP Gear thread is now live. Finally. You can find it here: 

So from here on out, all non-Ranger related content will be directed there, and this thread will only be updated with more relevant discussions. And don't worry for all you Ranger-fans out there, this mod still has an update on the way. My focus has heavily been on the gear, but as items are completed, we'll be updating this mod along the way.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, Gabriel.13 said:

A 2018 Ranger reference picture for you guys

Hide contents

2lc6w5j.jpg

An Airsoft photo? This is not a Ranger Reference photo if its an Airsoft player.....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GoldSquadronRecruiting said:

An Airsoft photo? This is not a Ranger Reference photo if its an Airsoft player.....

This is 100% not airsoft

13 hours ago, Gabriel.13 said:

This is 100% not airsoft

You make a compelling argument. :eh:

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Gabriel.13 said:

This is 100% not airsoft

This guy is super scrawny, his top isn't even tucked like anyone with a brain would tuck it. 
On the PC the front Mag shingle is some knock off brand

the U94 looks so fake with the plastic it's made out of.
The Set-up on the both Cumber Buns Scream "I don't know what I'm Doing. On this dudes non dominant side he has a M4 Taco pouch in a way that he would struggle to the moon and back to pop a mag out of it. and the top of the mag would be in his arm pit. 
The PC doesn't even have plates in it. If it does, they are the wrong damn size.
Blackhawk SERPA Holster? LOL not authorized (Last Time I checked)
The Mag belongs to what appears to be a Glock 19. The Quality of the photo make it difficult to ID if its real or fake. 
The Rat Tail is hooked up in a way that if it gets caught on anything, say good riddance to ever having kids. 
Why the hell is anyone wearing gloves indoors? 
Who kits up just to take a photo like this that isn't airsoft?
Shemag indoors? Are you kidding me?
NVG Mount appears to be wrong shade of color to be real. (This could be chalked up to lighting)
Belt set-up isn't good for fighting
Carabineer on Dominant side looks like it came from a gas station down the road

I've seen too much of people trying to act/look cool to shoot BBs at each other then turn around and claim they're something their not. Not trying to crap on this post or anything, but I'm telling you, this does not appear to be a Ranger. 

P.S. Don't stand so flat footed your toes are about to touch the ceiling.

• Thanks 1

Enough of this stupid ass argument s'obviously airsoft, let's get back to bustin fat nuts over that AVS. Sick of seeing this thread pop up and getting my hopes up for an AVS and it just being some dinguses arguing over dumb shit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, SSG Halverson said:

Sick of seeing this thread pop up and getting my hopes up for an AVS and it just being some dinguses arguing over dumb shit.

Well, it's not exactly what you wanted yet, but we're getting there:

sSUEcgU.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Oh baby....Beautiful vests. Can't wait.

@Everybody Else..Regarding the "Ranger" pic above, just drop it. Makes no difference

• Like 3

Things were too quiet over here, so wanted to liven things up a bit:

LEuHSOg.pngyEvd6Z3.pngKiDZLSP.pngOHMdhwd.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Several things are still WIP with the CIRAS so these pics aren't to be mistaken as final product. Model/texture edits, some weight mapping to be done, rigging the loadout correctly (was just a copy/paste from the original CIRAS for now), etc etc. 

8tjw3XK.pngclUJq2h.pngfHPNM0G.pngd9gMlvs.png9ppyITQ.png

• Like 11

Nooo, you're supposed to keep it on discord and force everyone to use it (jk)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Nooo, you're supposed to keep it on discord and force everyone to use it (jk)

you're lucky these forums don't have an angery react.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

you're lucky these forums don't have an angery react.

Don't worry, I try not to leave everyone else in the dark:

QipYeFc.pngfyppQfw.pngh43Z2d8.pngAZtgKWZ.pngfXdWO9U.png

• Like 8

Been a good while since any updates or news has come through this way, so decided it's time to get things up to speed. Majority of you already know that this project had basically been put on hold while all the new model assets were being worked on and incorporated through USP Gear & Uniforms, which was to form the backbone for mods such as this and others. During this time, some changes concerning the course of this mod have been determined. Since nearly every single asset from the 75th Ranger mod has been replaced by newer and higher quality models, it has gotten to the point where this would be more than just an update, it would be an entirely new mod. So in order to still preserve the work of Hawaiian, and for all the fans of his work to still be able to enjoy it, this mod will remain as is with only smaller updates/fixes to come for it. Some features that were talked about before may still be added, such as the optional configs for other weapon packs. And yes, this does mean an entirely new 75th Ranger mod as well, but details on all of that will come later. 

While this thread will stay the primary source for info on Hawaiian's 75th Ranger mod, all other USP related projects have shifted over to Reddit (spoiler below) and the threads here won't be updated as often. This includes, but isn't limited to, USP Flags & Markers, USP Patches & Insignias, and (WIP) USP Gear & Uniforms. All future/planned projects will also be announced there as well. Have a look if you're interested to see any of our newer developments and how things have been coming along. 

With that out of the way, let me at least give you new look at one of our first plate carriers that got things in motion. This one has come a long ways and has been fully overhauled from the original model that was posted before. Just bear in mind, while it is almost finished, this is still WIP especially in concerns to the textures. Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

bBgDInS.pngXCB6Qck.png

Spoiler

nahByko.pngDdbkT70.png

• Like 20

Yeah... ok nice but just teasing and not releasing anything is frustrating. Probably this mod will not be released due to concerns about "loosing the assets" so, why are you still showing off your progress here? We already know you are talented artists. You should think about become 3rd party DLC or just keep it private to your community...

• Like 5
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, jacobs said:

Yeah... ok nice but just teasing and not releasing anything is frustrating. Probably this mod will not be released due to concerns about "loosing the assets" so, why are you still showing off your progress here? We already know you are talented artists. You should think about become 3rd party DLC or just keep it private to your community...

This section of the forums is for mod developers to give updates on their WIP mods. If you don't like seeing those, you don't have to look.

I don't know why you're making assumptions about USP not releasing either, do you have some insider info? They're obviously planning to release it if they're giving updates here and made their own subreddit for the community. Just sit and wait like the rest of us and stop complaining.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, jacobs said:

So don't come here then...

• Like 3

On 6/19/2019 at 1:15 AM, BLACKOUT... said:

don't know why you're making assumptions about USP not releasing either, do you have some insider info?

Public info:

On 4/16/2019 at 3:31 AM, warden_1 said:

We are indefinitely postponing the release of the mod (internally was sometime before summer) until there are sufficient means to protect our content. We will continue to work on it and post WIP content now and give you an update as to when the mod will once again have a release date. There is no one reason for this, it is a mixture of various factors that are unrelated to team members.

Also @everyone here, please remember to stay civil.

• Haha 3