2 hours ago, Lothear said:

If there were anything to debate...
I can provide you with some photos, which I think would be better so you can see for yourself, but if you won't focus on DG (there is however not many pictures of modern day DG) or CAG later on, I think it will not be much of a help. There is also some stuff that you don't see on photos, but know its being used, and so you have to rely on knowledge that certain people have.
And even then, if you want to do a good e.g. modern DG loadout, you are fucked anyway, cuz - no NCPC, NJPC, Plateframe, no HK416 with DD or Rahg rail, no PEQ LA-5...  So in the end, you can create only so much.

Pm me please

Glad to see the mod coming along nicely.

Keep up the good work :)

• Like 1

Hey. I really cant wait until the release of all gear. I also found i video of green berets in afghanistan (2017 to now) might com in handy for some helmet and vest setups. 

Edited by Jordi.M
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Gimpy said:

Any Salomon shoes in the works?

Nope...none at the moment anyways. Still got some things we're working out with the uniforms. However, I have been messing around with uv mapping on the hiking boots to be in a similar layout to the default A3 Nato boots. Which would mean textures for those boots would work with these, saving some work...call it cheating. Not entirely sure we'll keep it this way, but it works for now. And lucky for you guys, Hawaiian and Road Runner were kind enough to lend many many quality boot textures which they created, some which have been seen ingame, some not. I'm sure you'll find a few different pair of salomon boots in the pic. 

As always, I stress not to take anything in the pic as final, especially here. This was a quick slap together to show everything, and the UV mapping still needs lots of work. So, as Will would say.......shoooooooooooooes!!!!!!!

bfsgsee.jpg

• Like 14

will there be a gas mask in the addon, like m40 or m50?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GRISHA_228 said:

will there be a gas mask in the addon, like m40 or m50?

Hadn't really thought about it actually. Sounds like something that would be nice to look into though...

Hey! One of those are the Merrils I wore in AFG! Cant see it but its in my avatar! +25 excitement

• Like 2

The vanilla retex for shoes got me thinking, are you going to continue using Hawaiian's retexture of the vanilla uniforms? Or were you going to use someone elses model (such as Road Runner's or Cunico's/RHS G3 uniforms)? Hawaiian's uniforms are by far some of my favorites (I use them in SP and my clan uses them), and no matter what I'm happy with whatever you guys do and the hard work you're putting in, it just got me curious with all the other stuff you've been doing.

8 minutes ago, x_DarkSpecter_x said:

The vanilla retex for shoes got me thinking, are you going to continue using Hawaiian's retexture of the vanilla uniforms? Or were you going to use someone elses model (such as Road Runner's or Cunico's/RHS G3 uniforms)? Hawaiian's uniforms are by far some of my favorites (I use them in SP and my clan uses them), and no matter what I'm happy with whatever you guys do and the hard work you're putting in, it just got me curious with all the other stuff you've been doing.

If you use the RHS G3, all the current vests will clip, and need to be resized, and if you resize them, they will look wrong on the default BLUFOR model.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hawaiian's vanilla uniform retextures aren't going anywhere, even when new uniform models make their way in. And as for the uniforms, the current ones (retextured A3 Nato) will continue to be used until we get our own finished up. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Im digging it!

Thank you for the reply. 

Made a bit more progress on the AVS, got the UV mapping finished for everything except the harness. Not too far off now. Also got the insignia placement done. Figured for this first release of the AVS, the model will have the hidden selections in place for the insignias and different basic setups for the front/back plates, cummerbund, and harness. We're planning to have 2 models of the AVS; one with the detailed harness model, only with variants without the backplate; second model with low-detail harness for use with backplate. Gets rid of unnecessary polys to maximize performance in any ways we can. 

And from now on, any non-Ranger related pics I post, I'll keep in a spoiler instead. So have a peek if you're into that kinda stuff.

v24TGFA.jpg

XEKbHQn.jpg

Spoiler

Crye Precision LoVis System

napTwIi.png

• Like 29

On 06/03/2018 at 6:13 PM, Jordi.M said:

Hey. I really cant wait until the release of all gear. I also found i video of green berets in afghanistan (2017 to now) might com in handy for some helmet and vest setups. 

From a contact I have inside the SFG, the gear, weapons and vehicles used by the SFG and the Rangers is practically the same, except for some modifications that are done in respect of the type of mission... Everything is really modular

• Like 3

IMHO This is seriously shaping up to be the best Mod this community will see 

• Like 2

Spoiler

LBT-1961A Load Bearing Chest Rig

T6Yoynd.jpg

• Like 14

Mega!!, can we see it on one of the characters to see how it sits bro??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, road runner said:

Mega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can we see it on one of the characters to see how it sits bro??

Sure thing. Only because I can feel the excitement in your words.

Spoiler

KxZKSQB.jpg

• Like 9

One last pic before I head off. I know not everyone is a fan of the 'heavier' gear, but this is one setup that still has my interest.

Spoiler

xD16RM5.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Siege-A said:

One last pic before I head off. I know not everyone is a fan of the 'heavier' gear, but this is one setup that still has my interest.

Hide contents

Any chance of a pistol holster being on this one?

• Like 1