3 hours ago, Ltf said:

Do you have or will you make gloves for these?

Gloves will be made, we are already selecting models used by the rangers

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lothear said:

Looks like it.
Here is the front view.

Hide contents

10903258_758764567551078_362189680_n.jpg

Thanks...

So guys would you consider an 6094 something out of place?

We want to be the most accurate possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Thanks...

So guys would you consider an 6094 something out of place?

We want to be the most accurate possible.

Yeah they are not issued that was definitely a private purchase and out of the norm. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSG Halverson said:

Yeah they are not issued that was definitely a private purchase and out of the norm. 

We will not use it then, but as far as some information I got, their standard issue armor is the same one as the army.

But they do have permission to wear non issued gear

• Like 1

That is definitely a 6094 but I'd say its also almost definitely not standard kit, probably privately bought. as far as I know the succession of vests for the rangers was Eagle CIRAS to Eagle MBAV to Crye AVS. thats the order of standard SOCOM vests, or at least as close to standard as you can get when it comes to SOCOM. A lot of guys get their own stuff and that can vary with what unit you're looking at. there's already a lot of 6094 mods floating around so I'd say put your efforts and time toward something else, personally. 

• Like 4

If you guys wish to do so, then do so. It's your addon after all. As far as I am concerned I'd just stick to what the standard issued PC was. I for sure won't complain. I for one would be really glad to finally have an accurate SF mod. Then I'll secretly hope if by chance someone decides to make a proper DEVGRU and CAG mod, but that belongs in a different thread. :icon_biggrin: All in all, awesome work guys.

3 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

That is definitely a 6094 but I'd say its also almost definitely not standard kit, probably privately bought. as far as I know the succession of vests for the rangers was Eagle CIRAS to Eagle MBAV to Crye AVS. thats the order of standard SOCOM vests, or at least as close to standard as you can get when it comes to SOCOM. A lot of guys get their own stuff and that can vary with what unit you're looking at. there's already a lot of 6094 mods floating around so I'd say put your efforts and time toward something else, personally. 

Guys we are sticking to authenticity.

Lol

Thanks for the input

1 hour ago, Lothear said:

.....Then I'll secretly hope if by chance someone decides to make a proper DEVGRU and CAG mod, but that belongs in a different thread.

Oh how right you are...and if this was the right thread for it I would say 'It's in the making'....but since it isn't the right thread, I can only say...there might be something like that coming. There are many assets that we have also been working on that haven't been displayed here due to it being a Rangers only thread...so that could only mean that gear is being purposed for something else....hmmm. No worries, details will follow soon, when the time is right.

On another note, Sahio has completed the CPC model. We had the CPC made already (from awhile back), but he insisted on revising it...and it was worth it in the end. So, for now, I think we'll draw the line there and just add the AVS and CPC to start with (as well as re-rigging the CIRAS), which will effectively cover standard issue plate carriers...then later we can possibly add a few more that may fit in. The 6094 will be made regardless....even if it isn't used here. :f:

Crye Precision CAGE Plate Carrier (CPC)

YYBmM1Y.png

• Like 16

On 23/02/2018 at 4:42 PM, Siege-A said:

Oh how right you are...and if this was the right thread for it I would say 'It's in the making'....but since it isn't the right thread, I can only say...there might be something like that coming. There are many assets that we have also been working on that haven't been displayed here due to it being a Rangers only thread...so that could only mean that gear is being purposed for something else....hmmm. No worries, details will follow soon, when the time is right.

On another note, Sahio has completed the CPC model. We had the CPC made already (from awhile back), but he insisted on revising it...and it was worth it in the end. So, for now, I think we'll draw the line there and just add the AVS and CPC to start with (as well as re-rigging the CIRAS), which will effectively cover standard issue plate carriers...then later we can possibly add a few more that may fit in. The 6094 will be made regardless....even if it isn't used here. :f:

I didn't wanted to say much lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, SSG Halverson said:

So quick question on the AVS. Are you guys planning on modelling the AVS detachable M4 triple mag pouch thing? Just noticed it wasn't modeled in those initial pictures so I was just curious.

Here it is for reference if needed from Crye's website: http://cryeprecision.com/ProductDetail/AVSDF202000_Avs™-Detachable-Flap,-M4

Several loadouts are in the work, don't worry

Thanks for the support

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SSG Halverson said:

Here it is for reference if needed from Crye's website: http://cryeprecision.com/ProductDetail/AVSDF202000_Avs™-Detachable-Flap,-M4

Gotcha covered. Many of those accessories/attachments that you see on Crye's website will be included. Most of which have already been modelled, but still have a few more to go. The M4 mag pouch is already done, it was just separated from the detachable flap. (Still gotta get the mags placed in and few changes to the fit.)

auHKqWP.png

• Like 6

Didn't quite get as much progress done as I would've liked to since I got my hands on the AVS, but I have managed to squeeze in a bit here and there on the textures. Alot of it has been color adjustments (damn that multicam), using the more 'green apple' look for the mcam. As well as working on the materials for a more defined look. And as always, textures aren't final, will be doing plenty of changes to them once I have a chance to see it all ingame. 

Also we weren't completely satisfied with the AVS harness, just lacking a few details, so Sahio put his skills to work and whipped together a masterpiece. Hope you guys enjoy, and I'll be putting in every minute I can on this beauty.

grZxYph.jpg

• Like 13

Checked it out ingame, needs tweaks, too saturated, looks fuckin awesome, took some screens, its late, nuff said.

DYPAcGm.jpg

w3HLTsl.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Siege-A said:

Checked it out ingame, needs tweaks, too saturated, looks fuckin awesome, took some screens, its late, nuff said.

Damnn maan :eyeheart: it looks awesome! Can't wait for it! Can't wait for the whole mod! Btw a quick question there will also be also specific loadout? Like MG, marksman etc? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, direone said:

Damnn maan :eyeheart: it looks awesome! Can't wait for it! Can't wait for the whole mod! Btw a quick question there will also be also specific loadout? Like MG, marksman etc? 

Different loadouts? Hell no man, that's what your imagination is for. See that was the catch here the whole time, we spent up all our polys on the base vest and now we can't add nothing to it...just gotta wear it like this I guess...but who needs all that extra shit anyways? Got 30 rounds in the clip, that should be sufficient enough. lol

Of course dude, we will definitely be putting together a variety of different loadouts for selection...not only different roles, but also more variation for each role. Just looking at my patches pack you should know that I'm not shy with variety, and for the people that complain 'oh my arsenal is cluttered' all I can say to you is...you're spending too much time in the arsenal and not enough time in the field. We will use hiddenSelections in the same way Road Runner had suggested, so if you don't find a loadout you like, you'll be able to create your own. Just wait till we get the back zip-on panels done, there's gonna be a ton of ways to outfit these sexy beasts. 

Edit: Damn, I didn't know the units were still semi-broken in the editor...why didn't anyone say anything? Had a bunch of missing weapons, some bad texture paths...overall just not very pleasing. Well sorry about that guys, I had no idea, I rarely take time to actually play the game anymore...usually just modding. Guess I could whip up a hotfix, but let me first see if we can get this AVS ready fairly quick and then could just be done in a full update.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Different loadouts? Hell no man, that's what your imagination is for. See that was the catch here the whole time, we spent up all our polys on the base vest and now we can't add nothing to it...just gotta wear it like this I guess...but who needs all that extra shit anyways? Got 30 rounds in the clip, that should be sufficient enough. lol

Of course dude, we will definitely be putting together a variety of different loadouts for selection...not only different roles, but also more variation for each role. Just looking at my patches pack you should know that I'm not shy with variety, and for the people that complain 'oh my arsenal is cluttered' all I can say to you is...you're spending too much time in the arsenal and not enough time in the field. We will use hiddenSelections in the same way Road Runner had suggested, so if you don't find a loadout you like, you'll be able to create your own. Just wait till we get the back zip-on panels done, there's gonna be a ton of ways to outfit these sexy beasts. 

Edit: Damn, I didn't know the units were still semi-broken in the editor...why didn't anyone say anything? Had a bunch of missing weapons, some bad texture paths...overall just not very pleasing. Well sorry about that guys, I had no idea, I rarely take time to actually play the game anymore...usually just modding. Guess I could whip up a hotfix, but let me first see if we can get this AVS ready fairly quick and then could just be done in a full update.

What a dumb question i made, it's obviuos that there will be more loadout, as i know that you like to make variants :P and i love you for this ahaha btw, what i was thinking is, maybe you guys can make some new MG pouches down the road? Don't ask me about that MG fetish i have now lol 

• Like 2

Oh yes, won't be leaving the MG guys in the dark, can definitely expect to see some items specifically for them. 

Played a bit with the saturation on the MCAM, lowered it by about 50% and few other small adjustments, but certainly getting it more in tune with Hawaiian's work. I think before I adjust it too much further, will get the dirt/wear&tear/detailing overlays in place to make sure I don't overdo it. (Note: I haven't touched the velcro/shoulder pads yet, I know they're still too bright, so this is only referencing the MCAM).

kQ8Ckva.jpg

• Like 16

45 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

Oh yes, won't be leaving the MG guys in the dark, can definitely expect to see some items specifically for them. 

Played a bit with the saturation on the MCAM, lowered it by about 50% and few other small adjustments, but certainly getting it more in tune with Hawaiian's work. I think before I adjust it too much further, will get the dirt/wear&tear/detailing overlays in place to make sure I don't overdo it. (Note: I haven't touched the velcro/shoulder pads yet, I know they're still too bright, so this is only referencing the MCAM).

It looks totally awesome also the size of it looks good great works guys! 

Edited by Alex150201
removed picture
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

Please remember to remove images when quoting.

Thanks

Oh yeah sorry 

• Like 2

And some updated screens:

XEUUx0m.jpg

KGUjqhG.jpg

kOBFsEQ.jpg

• Like 20

Outstanding work ladies, the scale of the SAPI plate looks spot on.
The change in the velcro makes it also look so much better too.

• Like 3