22 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

are you sure man? I'd be more than happy to oblige...

I will have to find some time to post some wip pic, but these days I'm studying on college and don't have time to use the pc

• Like 2

And time to give you all something to feast your eyes upon. Adding a new choice of plate carriers was something I've wanted to do since the beginning, and with enough factual info we have landed on some good alternates that are sure to please. The AVS and CPC will now be added to the collection for Ranger loadouts, and the CIRAS isn't going anywhere either. So enough talk, here's the proof: 

Crye Precision Adaptive Vest System (AVS)

dseikNR.png

R608Ugm.png

Btw, I'm not gonna say no names...but a couple of you have some work to do.

• Like 25

Couldn't resist, so I threw together just a quick loadout on the new uniform to get an overall picture, and I must say...it's looking nice.

w2lEyBA.png

• Like 26

55 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

Couldn't resist, so I threw together just a quick loadout on the new uniform to get an overall picture, and I must say...it's looking nice.

wow thats looking great. just imagine how it'll be once the diffuses are done and the normals are baked. looks like you guys have got the makings for a premier addon here. excellent work and thank you.

• Like 2

What you guys should consider doing is making the cummerbund of the AVS a hidden selection, so you can have it showing or not, the SEAL's in CBS "SEAL Team" sported them in AOR1 on a couple of episodes.

Great work guys, the revamped addon looks like another winner.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

wow thats looking great. just imagine how it'll be once the diffuses are done and the normals are baked. looks like you guys have got the makings for a premier addon here. excellent work and thank you.

The diffuse's (ao) only work well if you plan on having the model as a complete model, and not have the pouches and attachments as hidden selections, and it reduces the combinations available, and also increases the size of the addon if you're going to have multiple variations, if you don't go down the hidden selection route.

• Like 3

Awesome work, guys. As far as the weapons are concerned, have you decided yet, which weapon mod you'll use? Or will you eventually create your own?

23 minutes ago, Lothear said:

Awesome work, guys. As far as the weapons are concerned, have you decided yet, which weapon mod you'll use? Or will you eventually create your own?

We are discussing this matter ATM, and will return with information soon.

Thank you for your support.

• Like 5

So guys, an optional configuration will be done, for both CUP and RHS weapons and you will be able to choose which you would like to use.

Thanks for the support

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

So guys, an optional configuration will be done, for both CUP and RHS weapons and you will be able to choose which you would like to use.

Thanks for the support

I think this is great

• Like 1

Guys been looking many pictures of the rangers online using a plate carrier with a ESAPI shaped front plate panel, differently from the AVS/CPC that has a squared front plate panel, or the MBAV and CIRAS that has a MBAV/SPEAR front plate panel...

Sticking to this fact and some pics of the back panel looking strikingly familiar I'm guessing that is an LBT 6094... Can anyone confirm this information for me?

Even if it's not used anymore

1 hour ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Guys been looking many pictures of the rangers online using a plate carrier with a ESAPI shaped front plate panel, differently from the AVS/CPC that has a squared front plate panel, or the MBAV and CIRAS that has a MBAV/SPEAR front plate panel...

Sticking to this fact and some pics of the back panel looking strikingly familiar I'm guessing that is an LBT 6094... Can anyone confirm this information for me?

I guess not. Only as private purchase but they were never issued them. It would help though, if you have a specific photo.

1 hour ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Rangers use eagle mmac too as I know

• Like 1

Texture work has begun on the AVS. The ones that will be included with the Rangers will be done in Multicam, Coyote, and Ranger Green. Other camo/color variants will be available in a separate gear pack release. 

RuygcMa.png

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Could have been a 6094 or some other private purchase such as a first spear or a mayflower APC or an mmac. 

• Like 1

can we see these photos you are referring to?

I think this might be helpful.

Got it from DevtSix forum

This list is pretty reliable and can be confirmed with pictures.

Modern Ranger loadout (2015-now):

Helmet:

• -FMA Maritime
  • -Ops Core Mesh Cover for Maritime
  • -FMA Helstar 5
  • -FMA L4G24
  • -Ops Core skeleton shoroud
  • -TRI Comtac IIIs

Vest:

• -TMC AVS 2016 vers. with harness*
  • -Crye M4 panel for AVS or TYR triple 7.62 pouch
  • -Eagle Industries weapon catch
  • -Eagle Industries 100rd SAW pouch
  • -TYR MBITR pouch for PRC-152
  • -Nexus U-94 PTT
  • -TCI Mast relocation kit

Belt:

• -Blackhawk riggers belt
  • -Eagle Industries roll up dump pouch
  • -Retension lanyard

Clothing:

• -G3 Shirt
  • -Crye AC pants with Airflex knee pads

Weapons:

• -M4A1 SOPMOD Block II
  • -MK17  with 5.56 conversion kit
  • -M870 Breacher
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Gabriel.13 said:

I think this might be helpful.

Got it from DevtSix forum

This list is pretty reliable and can be confirmed with pictures.

Modern Ranger loadout (2015-now):

Helmet:

• -FMA Maritime
  • -Ops Core Mesh Cover for Maritime
  • -FMA Helstar 5
  • -FMA L4G24
  • -Ops Core skeleton shoroud
  • -TRI Comtac IIIs

Vest:

• -TMC AVS 2016 vers. with harness*
  • -Crye M4 panel for AVS or TYR triple 7.62 pouch
  • -Eagle Industries weapon catch
  • -Eagle Industries 100rd SAW pouch
  • -TYR MBITR pouch for PRC-152
  • -Nexus U-94 PTT
  • -TCI Mast relocation kit

Belt:

• -Blackhawk riggers belt
  • -Eagle Industries roll up dump pouch
  • -Retension lanyard

Clothing:

• -G3 Shirt
  • -Crye AC pants with Airflex knee pads

Weapons:

• -M4A1 SOPMOD Block II
  • -MK17  with 5.56 conversion kit
  • -M870 Breacher

This is an airsoft list

FMA and TMC are replica gear companies, but since they are replica of a original gear we will be using the original gear as reference.

Thanks for the support.

And sorry if I sounded harsh or stupid.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lothear said:

I guess not. Only as private purchase but they were never issued them. It would help though, if you have a specific photo.

56FEotJ.jpg

That is the back panel of an LBT 6094

Got the image in the loadout room in a post dedicated to pictures of the 75th Rangers

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 21.02.2018 at 5:27 AM, Siege-A said:

Do you have or will you make gloves for these?

9 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

That is the back panel of an LBT 6094

Got the image in the loadout room in a post dedicated to pictures of the 75th Rangers

Looks like it.
Here is the front view.

Spoiler

10903258_758764567551078_362189680_n.jpg