9 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

this sure is shaping up to be quite the addon. perhaps you could eve  spread out to include other SOCOM units as well, theres a lot of gear crossover. it'd be cool to see newer vests like the Crye AVS at some point. good work with all these new uniforms. its really nice to see some new progress, as we havent gotten anything for a long time.

Where you been at dude, been posting new stuff all week, lol. Just messing with ya, I know what you mean. Funny that you mention SOCOM and other units, and I won't speak too much on it because it's still a bit early and this is the wrong thread for it, BUT there is something already in the works like that...gonna be covering much more than just the Rangers in good time (in a separate addon), and will have a similar layout to this mod, just focusing on Units/Gear. Many new assets on the way, possibly even that AVS. I'll talk more on it as soon as I start up a thread for it....so to be continued.

Spoiler

fFnBi9Z.png

And back to the Rangers, new Camelbak Armorbaks anyone?

QOL6mNE.png

• Like 15

Lol, how I wanted to make this post for a long time we are also studying to add weapons and vehicles as we further progress with things

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

If anyone could give us more info on gear used by rangers, we will compare it with what we already know, please PM me

Which time period are you looking for?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

If anyone could give us more info on gear used by rangers, we will compare it with what we already know, please PM me

My good friend just got out of the 75th, I'll ask him/look at his pics

Instagram is a gold mine

@us_sof

@the_badasses_of_ussocom

@trolliverqueen

@unknownatom

@barstooloperators

@officialreaper33

and really anyone else they mention, one of the big things with US SOCOM is that a lot of them wear the same or similar gear as each other, so I wouldn't focus so much on "Rangers" and more on US SOCOM as a whole, as there is a lot of cross over

• Like 1

you can find many great pictures of different special forces around the world on devtsix forums, there are seperate threads for each us sf branch

• Like 1

Guys for modern Ranger references checkout this instagram @Cronus Fit they were in the 75th and they post workouts. The photos are all from 2015 to now

• Like 2

@Everyone posting references for the Rangers, thank you. Very much appreciated. Trying to stay as authentic as we can without straying too far from reality. And please always feel free to say something if you notice gear being posted here that is just totally wrong, don't want people thinking we're just taking the mod in a completely different direction. Had a look through CronusFit's page, and some very good ref material in there. Interesting to see the CPC in there, so guess we can bring that on over. Also noticed alot of photos with them still using Eotechs (thought those were phased out, if these photos were from 2015 till now). Anyhow, good stuff, and plenty for us to go by. Had another service member send us a nice list of gear used, and had the AVS in there, so got some new plate carriers to be incorporated.

Thanks again for your help guys.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Robisfunny said:

Instagram is a gold mine

@us_sof

@the_badasses_of_ussocom

@trolliverqueen

@unknownatom

@barstooloperators

@officialreaper33

and really anyone else they mention, one of the big things with US SOCOM is that a lot of them wear the same or similar gear as each other, so I wouldn't focus so much on "Rangers" and more on US SOCOM as a whole, as there is a lot of cross over

@devilsofthedarkness is probably one of the best in terms of reference material. Another good source would be to scour the DoD photographs for the 75th. From what I've seen though Crye Precision G3 uniforms, CPC's and AVS's and OPSCORE has become the norm for pretty much all of USASOC. 

• Like 3

On 2/12/2018 at 6:04 PM, x_DarkSpecter_x said:

DAT HOLSTER THOUGH!!! 

Oh wait...you mean DAT holster?

uLV8brS.jpg

Safariland 6004 SLS Light Bearing Holster w/6005 Tactical Leg Shroud: UV Mapping and Base Texture complete

• Like 17

that looks AMAZING!!!

one nit picky thing, will there be versions that have hip holsters instead of the drop leg/thigh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robisfunny said:

one nit picky thing, will there be versions that have hip holsters instead of the drop leg/thigh?

Absolutely, holster will come in various color schemes, fabric covered versions, and will be available on dropleg, hip, or chest.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Siege-A said:

Oh wait...you mean DAT holster?

uLV8brS.jpg

Safariland 6004 SLS Light Bearing Holster w/6005 Tactical Leg Shroud: UV Mapping and Base Texture complete

JSNSHDURURKSNSBAJSIDNFNDISKAN!!!

• Like 1

Best looking holsters I've seen for Arma 3 yet lads, well done.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've followed this topic from the very beginning and I must say that the progress is outstanding! many compliments guys. Moreover, if you manage to bring that AVS with that holster in game you would be my heroes guys, definitely a dream becoming true, and I think I'm speaking not only for myself.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Edo_94 said:

I've followed this topic from the very beginning and I must say that the progress is outstanding! many compliments guys. Moreover, if you manage to bring that AVS with that holster in game you would be my heroes guys, definitely a dream becoming true, and I think I'm speaking not only for myself.

Well we are happy to announce that, in a few days is my birthday, and you are the ones to receive the present, Your dreams are coming true, the AVS is currently W.I.P

• Like 2

On 16/02/2018 at 7:47 PM, SSG Halverson said:

I'm not gay but I'd suck some mad dick for an AVS with different configurations on it.

Well I guess you must go on with it.... Lol just joking

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Well I guess you must go on with it.... Lol just joking

are you sure man? I'd be more than happy to oblige...

• Haha 1