I run that and RHS Unit patches. Impossible to find anything, i had to remove my R3F patches just to make it manageable :bigsmile: 

Then again, we're more about using up 2tb of hard drive space on mods around here aren't we so why TF am I talking about manageability  :biggrin_o: 

• Like 1

Check out the USP patch addon-it has something like 1500 patches in it....

Actually 3175 patches in it to be exact, lol, but who's really counting?  :P

Hawaiian,

...If you ever do get back to this mod, could you include a regimental patch that has the just the Ranger tab over the scroll (without the Airborne) just for accuracy sake. A few of us are vets and I'm just trying to get some stuff more accurate....

Sorry, I know this was directed towards Hawaiian, but figured I would chime in here since the patches were my contribution to his excellent project. Some patches were made exclusively for this Ranger mod, meaning they weren't transferred over to my own USP patches mod. I thought I had a patch with the Ranger tab over the scroll, but that musta been one that got overlooked. I'll fix one up like what you're asking and send it over to Will, as well as adding it into the USP Patches next update.

• Like 5

Sorry, I know this was directed towards Hawaiian, but figured I would chime in here since the patches were my contribution to his excellent project. Some patches were made exclusively for this Ranger mod, meaning they weren't transferred over to my own USP patches mod. I thought I had a patch with the Ranger tab over the scroll, but that musta been one that got overlooked. I'll fix one up like what you're asking and send it over to Will, as well as adding it into the USP Patches next update.

Siege-A, man thanks! Top notch patches.

:slayer:

• Like 1

This is a great Addon. Thank you so much for sharing ...

The level of detail is incredible. Hopefully you can continue ur work after taking a break ... until then I'll be working on some ranger related stuff like the Beret and some Uniforms (non-combat versions).

Sample_zpsqxrjhptm.png

Note that it is still WIP

Cheers

• Like 8

I don't care if its WIP its still awesome :D

The level of detail is incredible. Hopefully you can continue ur work after taking a break ... until then I'll be working on some ranger related stuff like the Beret and some Uniforms (non-combat versions).

Cheers

That looks really nice! And actually from wat i can see in the picture, it looks like it could work for this style of SOF jacket BDU thing-dont know the name.Always wanted that style thing in Arma3

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/MARKHITCOM/GI%20Unifrom/85287e2a.jpg

The one used by SEALS from the start of the Afghan war up until they all started wearing the CRYE multicam stuff. 

• Like 2

Im still learning how to play with the textures but i see what I can do ineptaphid ... Thxs for the support Hvymtal

• Like 2

Really nice picture I like it. I also really like the way the patches looks "stitched" on the uniform. Maybe add some hidden selections for the ranks?

• Like 1

Sample_zpsqxrjhptm.png

Cheers

Really great work, bro. Do you mind if I offer a few critiques from a real army First Lieutenant?

• Like 2

Sure ...

Only things I would change is the American Flag isn't worn on the left shoulder and the airborne tab isn't worn with the scroll and the Ranger tab.

Thank you for pointing it out. You are indeed correct and I did notice from my little research that the flag is only on the right but im using the officer outfit p3d by bis as the p3d model which unfortunately is binarized. It was either have the US flag on both arms or no flag at all as the arm textures come from the same image in a mirror-like presentation ... If anyone has a similiar p3d model they are willing to share i could adjust this kind of stuff in 3dmax.

Regarding the patch.. that one is actually the one present in the us 75th ranger mod so i cant take credit for it and I did not know about the ranger and airborne not coming together. Thxs for the info :)

Cheers

I have a small bug;

The addon maker is aware of this. I believe its an error in the config that leads to the path of that texture.

• Like 1

That looks really nice! And actually from wat i can see in the picture, it looks like it could work for this style of SOF jacket BDU thing-dont know the name.Always wanted that style thing in Arma3

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/MARKHITCOM/GI%20Unifrom/85287e2a.jpg

The one used by SEALS from the start of the Afghan war up until they all started wearing the CRYE multicam stuff. 

75th also used Velcro/resewn DCU and BDU's.   I believe you're referring to the PCU jacket, which was also used by 75th.  Tryk's pack has some uniforms with it modeled semi-properly (rolled/unzipped w/BDU/Multicam unbloused pants)

arma3_2016_08_24_18_38_22_85.jpg

If you use the rangerweapons.pbo that comes with this mod pmag textures will appear again, but there is no fix for radio.

If anybody has found a fix for the missing radio texture, I for one, would be over the moon if they decided to share it here.

I'm not certain, but I think that the texture appeared prior to 1.64???

Without doubt, this is still one of the finest mods available for ARMA3.

A standard that is just now becoming the norm, 2 years after it's last update.

And I'm still yet to come by a multicam texture that is definitively better in-game than this one.

Mahalo Hawaiian!!!

Why would you drag up a thread when the author hasn't been active since July.

Having spoke to Hawaiian a few months back, he's simply lost all motivation to continue modding at the moment, I ask you all to respect this decision, and not make a song and dance about it please. 

and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, SpartanSix said:

Why would you drag up a thread when the author hasn't been active since July.

I just thought I would ask would you calm down please?

6 hours ago, road runner said:

Having spoke to Hawaiian a few months back, he's simply lost all motivation to continue modding at the moment, I ask you all to respect this decision, and not make a song and dance about it please. 

and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I understand. He tried extremely hard to get us these beauties thus he lost his motivation afterwards. I of course respect that. Also Merry early Christmas to you too buddy!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, alex150201 said:

I just thought I would ask would you calm down please?

Well digging up old thread's is, from what I recall, against the forum rules and when I'm awaiting an update from the author but come to find that it's some "guy" asking for another update or "what happened to making this" type post, I think I have the right to say something. and what in my tone is not calm, did I curse or add plentiful amount of exclamation marks, no... so don't tell me to calm down when I was never not calm.

/marry....Christmas

1 minute ago, SpartanSix said:

Well digging up old thread's is, from what I recall, against the forum rules and when I'm awaiting an update from the author but come to find that it's some "guy" asking for another update or "what happened to making this" type post, I think I have the right to say something. and what in my tone is not calm, did I curse or add plentiful amount of exclamation marks, no... so don't tell me to calm down when I was never not calm.

/marry....Christmas

This thread ain't even that old and from what I recall going off topic is also against the forum rules.

My god, will everyone calm down ? Someone making party on a thread that had not had a reply in about 3 months is not an issue- likewise going slightly off topic is not an issue. People seem to want this forum to become a police state.. Now I am in a taxi gong to my traditional Christmas Chinese meal- Behave yourselves while I'm gone:f:

• Like 1