ciras_frnt_by_dissizithawaii-d9ui869.jpg

ciras_bck_by_dissizithawaii-d9ui89d.jpg

khaki,ranger green,olive drab & multicam

ciras_by_dissizithawaii-d9ucm1q.jpg

Holy shit! When you said you would make them better you weren't joking! Nice job hawaiian!

• Like 2

Holy shit! When you said you would make them better you weren't joking! Nice job hawaiian!

I must admit, by Lover Of Rangers 75th regiment , we will finally have a mod -made craft .This is the best mod we can find on Arma 3.

• Like 3

Hello Hawaiian,

You promised me that on some helmets monteras the ir strobe .
do not forget my friend .H
appy 'll make me and all lovers of the 75th regiment Rangers.I know that I'm breaking

• Like 1

Hello Hawaiian,

You promised me that on some helmets monteras the ir strobe .

do not forget my friend .Happy 'll make me and all lovers of the 75th regiment Rangers.I know that I'm breaking

Okay I will be the one to say it, you are being disrespectful to Hawaiian. You shouldn't "expect" or say that the author should uphold a "promise" to you. It's his mod, let him do what he wants to do. You don't run the show, he does; and right now he is working hard on the vests, so be happy you even have the mod to play with and that he is still working on it. End rant. 

• Like 3

no I'm not disrespecting hawaiian.He is a fanatic like me .Read the previous posts and you will realize what we are talking .

I have always said that the work of hawaiian is extraordinary .Sorry

• Like 1

I think this is a case of a language barrier causing a misunderstanding in tone. 

• Like 3

I think this is a case of a language barrier causing a misunderstanding in tone. 

exact.

forgive me .

Italian are not my English is poor.

esteem for all .

• Like 2

Okay I will be the one to say it, you are being disrespectful to Hawaiian. You shouldn't "expect" or say that the author should uphold a "promise" to you. It's his mod, let him do what he wants to do. You don't run the show, he does; and right now he is working hard on the vests, so be happy you even have the mod to play with and that he is still working on it. End rant. 

Everyone needs to calm down, and step back, Hawaiian has a mantra strobe that I gave him courtesy of advarkdb, he's working on many different parts, at the moment he's concentrating on the vests, I'm trying to convince him to start using hidden selections which would eliminate the need for multiple models, for the vests and the helmets, I know this works, as my MICH 2001 addon, not yet released uses them, it can be done.

Have some patience Arabian, we know you mean well.

• Like 1

Everyone needs to calm down, and step back, Hawaiian has a mantra strobe that I gave him courtesy of advarkdb, he's working on many different parts, at the moment he's concentrating on the vests, I'm trying to convince him to start using hidden selections which would eliminate the need for multiple models, for the vests and the helmets, I know this works, as my MICH 2001 addon, not yet released uses them, it can be done.

Have some patience Arabian, we know you mean well.

Great !!!!!!

wow ..... opscore, Mitch2001 .... .... so much stuff

I know this is a SEAL in the pic, but is this helmet gonna be made sometime down the road?\

mich-2001.jpg

• Like 2

exact.

forgive me .

Italian are not my English is poor.

esteem for all .

I  restored your post. A misunderstanding :)

• Like 1

I know this is a SEAL in the pic, but is this helmet gonna be made sometime down the road?\

Not by me no, but I think the VSM team are working on that for their addon :).

• Like 1

ranger_by_dissizithawaii-d9usy0h.jpg

Nice work ill have to try to make some ranger missions again :D

Not by me no, but I think the VSM team are working on that for their addon :).

Okay, thanks.

I apologize for maybe coming off strong. As I now understand it is the language barrier causing the issue. It's no offense to you, it's just that we've seen way too much of people expecting things from the modding community. I understand your excitement and like I said I am sorry, I should have taken a step back first before going on a rant that could have been worded much better. Hopefully it wasn't taken too heavily.   

• Like 2

CC0EA7ADFBB3CB3B898FF615C51B9EC4BFFB9D8A

Anyone Else?

And what causes this?

Also I have the Ranger Addon enabled before CBA & have tried after CBA too 

Have all the dependices too 

No other Content mods enabled 

• Like 2

I just checked the p3d and I have the wrong name in the texture path, how in the world did I even get this past me I have no clue, I'll fix it tho.....

honestly now that I think about it, this radio wasn't even supposed to make it in the last update, it totally got past me as I was just poking about and modifying it to the vest, I never intended to release it yet, I haven't even credited the author(s) until a few minutes ago to nkey & the TFAR team, apologies there, usually when I get something in-game I credit immediately, specially if I released it. As for updating the addon, I guess I can, even tho it's just this one error, kinda sad tho.....

• Like 3

Also the units are not being assigned the Camel Baks randomly 

exactly, they aren't being assigned any Camelbaks, I haven't added them to any unit's, they were released as a request for player use. I will implement them at some point though, down the road that is.....