Hello, sir. This is a great mod and my guys and I in Ghost Platoon just started using it.

My only issue is that the vests are way too dark. They're almost black in-game. I was wondering if you would do a Coyote Brown version and a Coyote Brown version with Multicam pouches.

For example:

http://i.imgur.com/hEGM372.jpg

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7277/7876804608_2b84dd4ee4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/K2mUtQN.jpg

https://chivethebrigade.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/soldiers-of-the-75th-ranger-regiment-6.jpg?quality=94&strip=info&w=600

I'd be more than willing to throw a donation or two your way if you would do this.

Thanks,

Smitty

Hello, sir. This is a great mod and my guys and I in Ghost Platoon just started using it.

My only issue is that the vests are way too dark. They're almost black in-game. I was wondering if you would do a Coyote Brown version and a Coyote Brown version with Multicam pouches.

For example:

I'd be more than willing to throw a donation or two your way if you would do this.

Thanks,

Smitty

Again...Please read the thread before posting. The issue of the vests being to dark has been asked,and answered many,many times already. 

Absolutely love watching 75th Rangers Ghost Platoon on YouTube, very glad and honored the Clan is using the addon, as much as I agree with many of you that the vest is too dark, I have begun to re-texture and re-up the vests with new assets. Rite now that is my only goal is to make some really awesome vests, just had some awesome assets donated from Lennard and others. All I have to say we just got to be patient, I'm always open minded... though it does get really irritable when the same issues come up. I'd also like to mention that I am doing all the re-texturing and building of assets (no modeling done by me,just putting together things). I am also doing all the weighting/rigging and that shit can get really frustrating lol......

re-working in progres......

dds_by_dissizithawaii-d9rz89f.jpg

• Like 10

Absolutely love watching 75th Rangers Ghost Platoon on YouTube, very glad and honored the Clan is using the addon, as much as I agree with many of you that the vest is too dark, I have begun to re-texture and re-up the vests with new assets. Rite now that is my only goal is to make some really awesome vests, just had some awesome assets donated from Lennard and others. All I have to say we just got to be patient, I'm always open minded... though it does get really irritable when the same issues come up. I'd also like to mention that I am doing all the re-texturing and building of assets (no modeling done by me,just putting together things). I am also doing all the weighting/rigging and that shit can get really frustrating lol......

Beautiful! thanks for all the hard work :^)

• Like 1

Nice one mate, nice one.

• Like 1

Again...Please read the thread before posting. The issue of the vests being to dark has been asked,and answered many,many times already.

I gotcha, bubba. I was just requesting something else rather than suggesting he change the current one.

• Like 1

I gotcha, bubba. I was just requesting something else rather than suggesting he change the current one.

Okay-he did say he had plans for other vest versions as well.But fair enough-you are right....And please don't call me Bubba ;)

• Like 1

Hi Hawiian,

Found a bug with the camel-packs, seems like a model error, they are fine close up, however when you get about 50 meters away, it seems the model breaks.

The backpack goes white and the bag stretches hugely, from the player head to the ground, just a heads up, love this mod! And the camelbak's even more :D Be awesome if you could fix this :) 

Found a bug with the camel-packs, seems like a model error, they are fine close up, however when you get about 50 meters away, it seems the model breaks.

The backpack goes white and the bag stretches hugely, from the player head to the ground, just a heads up, love this mod! And the camelbak's even more  :D Be awesome if you could fix this  :)

Yeah I'm aware of this issue thanks

download_by_dissizithawaii-d9s70vl.jpg

it'll be fixed in the next update.....

• Like 1

Hi Hawaiian, 

Don't know if you know, but it seems in the new patch for arma (EDEN), the uniforms ect have broken, they don't seem to actually be on the body, just a heads up :)

Hi Hawaiian, 

Don't know if you know, but it seems in the new patch for arma (EDEN), the uniforms ect have broken, they don't seem to actually be on the body, just a heads up :)

Anyone else having this problem? Personally they are fine for me-have you tried using just the addon and it's dependencies,in case it is another mod conflicting.

• Like 1

Hi Hawaiian, 

They work fine for me. Is your CBA up to date?

• Like 1

Good job.

I was also going to comment on the dark vests, but I guess that's been covered already.

I'm really looking forward to new additions and tweaks, and I'm sure we'll all appreciate it.

• Like 1

Hi Hawaiian, 

Don't know if you know, but it seems in the new patch for arma (EDEN), the uniforms ect have broken, they don't seem to actually be on the body, just a heads up  :)

Aloha again, hmm, I'm not having this problem either, anyone else?

I was also going to comment on the dark vests, but I guess that's been covered already.

I'm really looking forward to new additions and tweaks, and I'm sure we'll all appreciate it.

dfsdfdff_by_dissizithawaii-d9sbkli.jpg

• Like 8

Hey hawaiian, first nice nice job on the rangers!

I would ask if u consider to implement more tipe of underarmour: I mean: more colours and more long sleeves, cause with your uniform works very well, but with others not so good. Will u consider to make them more long?

Thanks and again amazing job! :)

Aloha again, hmm, I'm not having this problem either, anyone else?

dfsdfdff_by_dissizithawaii-d9sbkli.jpg

Will this replace the old vest or will they both be in the game?

I would ask if u consider to implement more tipe of underarmour: I mean: more colours and more long sleeves, cause with your uniform works very well, but with others not so good. Will u consider to make them more long?

I can make a few more colours and maybe even have a set re-textured differently (fabric wise), as for modifying it longer, I'm afraid there will be some clipping issues and that's why the thermals are the way they are.

Will this replace the old vest or will they both be in the game?

all the vests that are in-game now will be replaced one by one.

Oh noooooes!

oh mate, please don't replace the current vests they look really nice!

• Like 1

oh mate, please don't replace the current vests they look really nice!

They will be a lot more detailed, more fit for the Ranger's role, than they are at their current state......no worries brah, I got this.

• Like 3