Ok... is it wrong to geek out over gloves... man... so awesome seeing the little O there...

Just sick work Hawaiian and the guys... a very very nice package :)

• Like 2

I have the model, it was in the zip with other goodies he sent me....

Oh really? :D And have you plans for that helmet I wonder? Did he do an MICH with rails on it as well?

But where did the guy who posted that link to the pic above get it?

I know it's a call sign patch!Jeeez ;) I meant was it anything specific-but as Will said it's random.

well then it's a random call sign patch :D lol

Oh really? :D And have you plans for that helmet I wonder? Did he do an MICH with rails on it as well?

But where did the guy who posted that link to the pic above get it?

that's Hawaiians page mate ;) 

• Like 1

well then it's a random call sign patch :D lol

Don't get smart with me mister! :D

Ah-thats Hawaiians page...I need some sleep-brain is slow..

• Like 1

Ahh finally we can see the result. Glad I could help you out man. I'm sure we gonna do more stuff for this mod  :)

rite on man, proud to have had your help.

• Like 1

Will you add vests without belts on newer versions?

umm, I honestly haven't put in much thought of what or how the other vest will be like, for now I'm just chillin,I'm open to opinions tho, just kinda suprised people like the vests lol

umm, I honestly haven't put in much thought of what or how the other vest will be like, for now I'm just chillin,I'm open to opinions tho, just kinda suprised people like the vests lol

Dont say it man. Ok, these vests are not perfect but these are not that bad. Something is always better than nothing.

• Like 1

More colors (black, coyote/khaki) are always welcome.  Plus flag-less versions.

One thing I definitely would not mind seeing is a version of the fast packs with the bolt cutters strapped to the side.

Hey, it could have been a high-quality but boring retexture of BIS vests. Most of us seem to like variety over 12k128bit2000fps quality, hence the Community Upgrade Project. Besides, BIS' vests - which are essentially a Crye CAGE Armor Chassis and growing in popularity - are Ranger Green (or dark Foliage Green, can never tell) and have US flags so for those people who want to use them it will still look great. There's also other options out there if people really have an issue with Rangers using CIRAS.

Also for some reason the Play With Six file is under my account. I see what you did -.-

Also on the EOTech thing for anyone who is oblivious and/or under a rock: http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Final-SAFETY-OF-USE-MESSAGE-14-September-2015-Copy.pdf (Courtesy USG via soldiersystems.net)

In a nutshell: The performance of the optical system degrades in extreme temperatures unless corrected, resulting in loss of zero and fading of the reticle when not viewed in the center of the window, to the point it may not be visible at the edges. The alignment of the reticle may also degrade even outside of cold temperatures beyond the stated 0.5MOA. The issues appear to be inherent to the HWS design and will likely return unless corrected by the factory with a design adjustment

EOTech adjusted their manuals without an official notice to remove anything regarding temperature and altered their language regarding optical accuracy by adding the word "approximately" to "0.5 MOA," which suggests they were aware of this issue prior to USG discovering it and did not properly inform USG or any other end user

Most of them will likely be running Aimpoints, RX01s, and Micros like they always have until EOTech fixes their products.

Lastly, the thermal not showing up is due to it being in the glasses slot. To prevent vision obstruction in first person "glasses" are invisible. Same for NVG slot. Unless it becomes part of the uniform it will continue to be invisible. Considering its a client-side-only problem I don't see it doing anything other than being VERY annoying.

• Like 1

http://imgur.com/MCE3o5C.jpg

Long Range Recon Ranger doing his thing. His mission parameters allowed him to forego armor so he chose an ALICE load bearing vest.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/307737558701870173/202EF8EF3950660B280CD3D75E42DF1D3D72241F/

LRR Ranger pieing a corner while entering town, ready to engage the two insurgents around the corner

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/307737558701870285/40C66058A1ED3ED17D697404A197F0DFD1D9AABC/

LRR Ranger and US Army soldiers exchanging information in person so as to maintain radio silence

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/307737558701870399/1FE931FC5D8ABAB4A6FBB78FD533B4164711CAE9/

Joint Ranger and 3 Commando Patrol speaking with some local policemen. They are inquiring about possible insurgents as well as the weather.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/307737558701996015/6D4F8F3908E9F96C7563BEAEF7FD1C58B1C0BF1A/

Rangers standing guard (AKA sitting around doing nothing) at the top of one of the towers at Devil's Castle

Photos taken on CUP Chernarus Summer

Mods: 75th Rangers by Hawaiian (Featured), US Military by Delta Hawk, 3d Commando Brigade Eqipment by 3CB, RHS Escalaation by Red Hammer Studios, Community Upgrade Pack Vehicles, RH M4 Pack by Robert Hammer, CUP Terrains

• Like 2

There's 5 different backpacks in the addon..

I talk about the molle backpacks or camelbacks.

• Like 1

There's Molle backpacks there too, and you can fill the with all sorts of stuff.

I believe Hawaiian is working on getting permission to port the original assault pack/camel backs from Dave Gary's A2 Rangers, but really these are more aesthetic than practical, making them carry dozens of magazines and smoke etc is just unrealistic, after you put your 2 litre bladder inside, there's not really much more room and to be honest, IIRC the one from Dave's A2 Rangers looks pretty much like the BIS Assault pack as it is.

• Like 1

Just as Road Runner explained, the gear randomization script is coded to the units, so changing anything cfg wise isn't going to do anything for the loadouts. But, just as Warlord suggested, if you add a delay to your own loadout script, then you should be able to set your own up with no issues. The script the units use is called at the very start of the mission (of course), so anything that has a delay should allow them to get their gear from the script....then wipe it all out to reassign them new gear. Not sure why this wouldn't work, as I have done it myself before. Anyhow, I'll look a bit into it and see what's going on with it.

How long does the delay need to be? I added a 5 second delay and it still doesnt work

How long does the delay need to be? I added a 5 second delay and it still doesnt work

If you're giving them a new loadout you can always just apply it to a standard NATO unit, thereby avoiding the script issue.

If you're giving them a new loadout you can always just apply it to a standard NATO unit, thereby avoiding the script issue.

That's what I've been doing so far mate, I just thought it would be good to report this for the ranger units in case it was a bug

• Like 1

I don't know if it's just me, or if it's intentional, but the thermals appear to clip through the full sleeve uniforms around the wrists/forearms.

That's what I've been doing so far mate, I just thought it would be good to report this for the ranger units in case it was a bug

NP, will get it sorted, just haven't had a chance to mess with it just yet.

I don't know if it's just me, or if it's intentional, but the thermals appear to clip through the full sleeve uniforms around the wrists/forearms.

Thanks for the report. It's a known issue, I would suggest adding an argument to the script that would cancel out thermals if wearing a long-sleeve uniform, but need to wait and see what direction Will wants to go with it.

Yes that does happen-it's not just you.If you limit using thermals to the rolled-sleeve variants there should not be an issue.

Anyone else find that on the Armaholic page for this addon,all the links in the "Credits and Thanks" section dont work? The links Hawaiian put to the people who's help and assets were used-none will open for me.