This mod is amazing man. Like you genuinely have managed to capture the look. Hats off to you  :)

• Like 1

That model error might be tied into the weapons, if it was one of the character models the game would crash, or the player would not show/be suck into the ground.

If you have DEV build and EDEN, you will be able to see all the soldier models, I get this error too but forgot to pass it on during testing, it's never crashed my editor/game .. Ineptaphid ? comments mate?

I play dev it causes many problems.

Very niceley done!

I send you a Schmatz ( a juicy kiss ) from Germany for this!

Keep it up and thanks. :clap:

• Like 1

You can get your custom loadout to apply by putting a delay on your own gear script alex.

Did that mate. I am not new to scripting I have some knowledge. Infact I have more knowledge than I need about scripting.

Some pics that i take today, hope you enjoy hawaiian and all the people in the topic! :D

Two operators of the 75th ranger regiment receive information from a villager about some talibans settlement

CfyuPlL.jpg

A sniper of the 75th ranger regiment cover his squad and some usaf hmmwv

OPB6EVs.jpg

75th ranger regiment operators during a patrol in Pakistan

2JC0mZg.jpg

Time to breach and kick some ass...

r5xQKNp.jpg

Thanks for the great work mate! :D Rangers lead the way!

Dude I was gonna put some pics here too but after I saw yours... Nah mate, no thanks :D

• Like 2

Ahh finally we can see the result. Glad I could help you out man. I'm sure we gonna do more stuff for this mod :)

• Like 3

Dude I was gonna put some pics here too but after I saw yours... Nah mate, no thanks :D

Ahahah thanks mate! I really appriciate your kind words! :D

Did that mate. I am not new to scripting I have some knowledge. Infact I have more knowledge than I need about scripting.

Just as Road Runner explained, the gear randomization script is coded to the units, so changing anything cfg wise isn't going to do anything for the loadouts. But, just as Warlord suggested, if you add a delay to your own loadout script, then you should be able to set your own up with no issues. The script the units use is called at the very start of the mission (of course), so anything that has a delay should allow them to get their gear from the script....then wipe it all out to reassign them new gear. Not sure why this wouldn't work, as I have done it myself before. Anyhow, I'll look a bit into it and see what's going on with it.

• Like 2

Great work hawaiian, love the mod. I noticed that the under armor thermal does not show in first person.

• Like 1

First of all, great work Hawaiian! Your uniforms are beautiful and your vests look absolutely top notch!

But there's one thing I'd like to address:

Your Helmets, although they look absolutely amazing, are too big. Maybe you could take a look at Massi's Ops Core Helmets or the RHS Ops Cores, both of those are pretty damn good regarding their shape and size.

First of all, great work Hawaiian! Your uniforms are beautiful and your vests look absolutely top notch!

Your Helmets, although they look absolutely amazing, are too big. Maybe you could take a look at Massi's Ops Core Helmets or the RHS Ops Cores, both of those are pretty damn good regarding their shape and size.

Do you think so? I always thought the ones in massi's pack were slightly too small -just personal taste I suppose. 

Will, I meant to ask-what does the "H21R" on the back of your ops-core mean?

• Like 1

Massi's are smaller than real ops cores. RHS ones are maybe 5% larger than they should be but will be fixed in the next update.

• Like 1

The Osprey plate being able to stop a 50. seems to be just rumor, since the MoD doesn't release specifications. But British Plates are much thicker then SAPI so who knows? Mind you, even if the round didn't penetrate, the impact would crush your chest pretty badly.

Stop a 12.7 round? The kinetic impact alone would break most bones in your chest if not throughout your body. The shock carried with the round would ruin your day.

First off great mod, nice to see it finally released. But I seem to have a problem with the vests and the helmets. It seems that the vests and helmets when I equip them show up floating at the base of the models feet. But it seems the back packs are fine all but the bolt cutters (they just don't show up) I get no error code so this is strange. Any ideas on how I could maybe fix it?

• Like 1

First off great mod, nice to see it finally released. But I seem to have a problem with the vests and the helmets. It seems that the vests and helmets when I equip them show up floating at the base of the models feet. But it seems the back packs are fine all but the bolt cutters (they just don't show up) I get no error code so this is strange. Any ideas on how I could maybe fix it?

Disregard this post. I fixed what was causing problem.

strange indeed, what mods are you running with ? Are you trying to place this gear on a custom unit?

Do you think so? I always thought the ones in massi's pack were slightly too small -just personal taste I suppose. 

Will, I meant to ask-what does the "H21R" on the back of your ops-core mean?

It's a call sign patch

• Like 1

I had problems somewhat similar to redsaber, where the vests and the bolt cutters weren't showing up in the virtual arsenal when attached to a unit, but I messed around with my load order and that seemed to fix it.

• Like 1

GuilleGCA

Great Job!!, but i miss the backpacks   :wub:

Aloha, were you talking about DaveGary's old A2 backpacks? because if you missed it, I've mentioned that I was porting them over ,but the thing is I'll have to re-texture the shit out of em', because frankly they are pretty low quality.

alex150201  1) Weapons have no sounds

very aware of that and will upload a fixed version a little later.

alex150201 2) An error comes up whenever I place a unit in the editor saying something like error no model which results in me deleting all units to see 

do you have the required add ons? and what error? gotta be specific bro.....

alex150201 3) Custom loadouts don't seem to work. I tried both raw pasting in the units init and writing a script and it doesnt work. I don't see what it wouldnt but maybe you know.

War_Lord mentioned.....

"You can get your custom loadout to apply by putting a delay on your own gear script alex."

rubbeman Great work hawaiian, love the mod. I noticed that the under armor thermal does not show in first person.

thanks and yes I noticed that too, I'm not sure why it does that, very weird, I don't know how to fix that unfortunately.

Capztor

oh shit here we go.....lol they look fine to me man. That's a DaveGary helmet man, watch yourself.....lol j/k.

Emmit "Will, I meant to ask-what does the "H21R" on the back of your ops-core mean?"

the call-signs don't mean anything, they're just randomly generated letters/numbers I came up with.

red saber "First off great mod, nice to see it finally released. But I seem to have a problem with the vests and the helmets. It seems that the vests and helmets when I equip them show up floating at the base of the models feet. But it seems the back packs are fine all but the bolt cutters (they just don't show up) I get no error code so this is strange. Any ideas on how I could maybe fix it?"

like runner mentioned,very strange, but yes give us the names of other mods you are using plz.

edit:ah maybe try what Shomu has tried?......other than that thanks for all the kind comments, and DireOne, dayum those were some dope screenshots! I stole them btw......

strange indeed, what mods are you running with ? Are you trying to place this gear on a custom unit?

It's a call sign patch

I know it's a call sign patch!Jeeez ;) I meant was it anything specific-but as Will said it's random.

• Like 1

Had the same problem when I first downloaded the mod too, but it turned out that in my excitement I'd neglected to download Kiory's SR25 pack.  The second time was after installing the ASCZ Heads pack, and shifting the heads to the end of the load order seemed to fix it.

• Like 1

Where did you get DaveGary's MICH in Arma3? They have not been ported,right?

I have the model, it was in the zip with other goodies he sent me....