man you guys are scaring me lol, I feel I need to go get my eyes checked now.....

The colors most likely look perfect on your screen. Screens display colors differently. I don't mind the desaturated look, but if it's a thing you want to change in the future, your best bet is to use some other screen as a reference.

I think I know how you feel, since I've sometimes done (and mixed) music without studio monitors. With good quality headphones, however, but still the end result may sound very strange with speakers. It's quite frustating and it gives you a feeling that you can't trust anything you're hearing. Well, with traditional headphones you can't if you don't do constant reality checks with speakers.

The colors most likely look perfect on your screen. Screens display colors differently. I don't mind the desaturated look, but if it's a thing you want to change in the future, your best bet is to use some other screen as a reference.

I think I know how you feel, since I've sometimes done (and mixed) music without studio monitors. With good quality headphones, however, but still the end result may sound very strange with speakers. It's quite frustating and it gives you a feeling that you can't trust anything you're hearing. Well, with traditional headphones you can't if you don't do constant reality checks with speakers.

I agree I too, and thanks for your input, I mix and master music too and can definitely relate to what you're explaining.....can't wait to get this released so I can get back to the music also :)

• Like 1

make way bitches the king needs to work

:D

• Like 1

I think i have a serious eye problem too . Because i see it as Black.

I thought Ranger Green looks like this: I am running a Airsoft 75th Ranger Loadout and the Vest colour is the same as in this Picture (Not the same Vest but the same colour)

150100225_0_5.jpgThis is not meant negative! I am just saying what i see. I really like  what i have seen of your mod and i am really looking forward to it. And i know the struggle of getting the right colour.

Dude this it Tan for me lol.

• Like 1

Dude this it Tan for me lol.

It is on my Mobile Screen too... as i said it is fucked up.

If anyone is also running Real Light, again ALL colours will look very very different.

That wannabe RG Vest above looks more like a cheap airsoft china copy which sould resemble something like MJK (Khaki) from Eagle Industries, since it's a clone of the EI Platecarrier with Cummerbund.

On my screen the CIRAS appears to be to dark also. It's an IPS Panel with 99.9% Color Accuracy (Claimed by LG anyways :P). I've seen some original Ranger Green Eagle CIRAS's. Sadly the one I have at home is MJK.

Anyway. Does it matter? No, not really. Textures can easely be changed in a later release when the tests are done with proper lightning.

Looking good. Can't wait. :)

• Like 1

Guys-enough about the vest colour ok?Let's stay on topic

• Like 1

Guys, the vest it's not pink, orange, violet or other strange and unrealistic color. I think all of us want this amaing stuff in game, so, stooop with this problem about the color and wait the release! xD peace to all

• Like 1

I'll change it, my "contrast" settings were jacked up so high I kinda always wondered why I had a hard time seeing things on nite operations playing Arma 3 using the NVGs, that and I Skyped my best friend and he said,

[1/26/2016 3:17:48 AM] Will: eh this vest on this character get green? http://orig02.deviantart.net/6417/f/2016/025/e/b/asolo_fsn_95_gtx_by_dissizithawaii-d9pcgw1.jpg

[1/26/2016 3:45:45 AM] ricecake: What u color blind lol

[1/26/2016 3:46:07 AM] ricecake: No more
[1/26/2016 3:46:15 AM] Will: lol no more? i think i am colour blind
[1/26/2016 3:46:42 AM] ricecake: Looks like dark anthracite black to be exact....

there were other inappropriate "best friend" comments also, that I definitely cannot post lol.

Mahalo for all the kind words

• Like 2

I'll change it, my "contrast" settings were jacked up so high I kinda always wondered why I had a hard time seeing things on nite operations playing Arma 3 using the NVGs, that and I Skyped my best friend and he said,

there were other inappropriate "best friend" comments also, that I definitely cannot post lol.

Mahalo for all the kind words

Well...black vests are nice too ;) Seriously though-don't sweat it mate.the pack is going to be awesome regardless of vest shade.

Great job guys, now we have to wait more  :(

Great job guys, now we have to wait more  :(

:D Don't worry-i'm sure it's coming soon. I'm not hugely experienced with re texturing, but as far as I know,changing one solid colour for another is quite a quick process. It probably won't affect the release much.

having issues packing the addon to distribute it to YOU testers https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187634-pbo-are-missing-folders-when-packed/

Oh dude-I have the same problem pbo manager just stopped working for me  couple of weeks ago.I'm on Windows 10 as well- since the summer.This issue just started  3 weeks ago though. There is another pbo thing called "pbo view" but I dont know if it will do what you need

Isn't there something in the Arma3 tools package that can be used for this? I thought there was..

There is another pbo thing called "pbo view" but I dont know if it will do what you need

hmm, that is old lol, not sure either

hmm, that is old lol, not sure either

Yeah-it allows you to open pbo's but i dont know if will suit your needs.Man-of all the lousy things to happen! I didnt expect this! I imagine you are pretty fed up right now..

Maybe try my link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5vpj3klk5jko84w/arma_tools.zip

It's Eliteness and some other tools needed to extract and make pbos. It works fine on my W8.1.

EDIT:

You need to install all files included in the zip file, and after that just fire up Eliteness and there is menu 'Tools' where you can find 'MakePbo' option.

i'm trying Eliteness right now and I tried "creating a pbo", but nothing happens ,still on Win 10

I thought the Arma3 tools had everything needed,no? i asked roadrunner some things a while ago about making mods and he said aside from the software used,like photoshop/maya etc the tools were used for packaging the mods.i'm not skilled in this area at all-that was just my understanding.

You can upload the unpacked stuff. I can pack it for you if you like to. Don't know if eliteness works under win10. I'm still using the old win7