Damn, i love them! Really bud! They are awesome! It's hard to wait, trust me! :P

is this logical? an insight on an ops-core??? 

WMX Insight modeled  and shared by Warden_1.....

ops_core_insight_by_dissizithawaii-d9mpf

this airsofter seems to think so......so I guess I can as well?

10986211_770142796399434_753365666_n_by_

• Like 2

before princetons became all the rage, blokes were putting anything that gave off light,that could be slotted into a piccatinny mount.

airsofters have better kit than most deployed blokes, and love to emulate all the high speed units, they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and if these dudes are wearing surefire's, then who's to say they're wrong ;)

• Like 1

At least the army issues a decent taclight now, as to when the best thing they had was the ALICE angled red light :P

Ops-Core showcase bleh.....

ops_cores_by_dissizithawaii-d9mo0zq.png

cant wait to rock out the black shemagh... the tan one is growing on me too... love the O googles too. Keep it up man!

• Like 3

cant wait to rock out the black shemagh... the tan one is growing on me too... love the O googles too. Keep it up man!

Yeah the shemags are awesome.I just started using hidden identity pack-and know I dont know how I lived with permanently being shrouded in a shemag :) Couple it with the enhanced movement mod and it makes for some fun solo urban assassinations-creeping over walls and across roofs :)

OFT I'm just glad we have a proper Fast HC, everyone seems to like the Maritime, which I don't get apart from the SEAL and VBSS association. It covers less of the head and is less than 100 grams lighter, 1080 vs 1143 medium, 1148 vs 1225 large, 1216 vs 1316 xl, and maritime doesn't have an XXL size. I guess, again, it's the whole Navy v Army, Mich 02 vs Mich 01 thing.

OT looking fantastic :) So the goggles are part of the helmet then? IE you have your SWD plus the helmet and trinkets itself, just the shemagh on the face slot, and just the PVS on the NVG slot?

Also will there be FG and Covered versions of each variation or will there be some that are uniquely covered/not?

• Like 2

OT looking fantastic  :) So the goggles are part of the helmet then? IE you have your SWD plus the helmet and trinkets itself, just the shemagh on the face slot, and just the PVS on the NVG slot?

Also will there be FG and Covered versions of each variation or will there be some that are uniquely covered/not?

whhhhoa there partner! lol, all that military jargon is making my head spin! first off thanks for the comments (everyone!).

goggles are a part of "some" helmets yes.

NVGs are part of the NVG slot yes, of course.

I'll have some neckwear made and they will be in the glasses slot.

I'm working on backpacks in a few days, and they will be in the backpacks slot.

Also will there be FG and Covered versions of each variation

whats an FG? lol ,what I have are whatever's in this pic 

opscore_set_small_by_dissizithawaii-d9mt

.....for now, until I get any other ideas, hope that covers all your question's....

• Like 3

I don't know if this has been mention, but would it be possible, either via ACE or the action menu to toggle between having the goggles "up" or "down"?

that sounds cool, but I have no idea. I thought I seen an addon that does what you mentioned, having goggles in the on/off position, too busy to look into it though.

that sounds cool, but I have no idea. I thought I seen an addon that does what you mentioned, having goggles in the on/off position, too busy to look into it though.

Yeah-there is an addon that does it for RHS helmets. To be honest I think getting the mod finished an released should come before something like that ;) (Also "FG" I believe is foliage green? -like this )Replica%20%20fast%20base%20jump%20Helmet

• Like 1

For the googles script i think it basicly replace the version with googles on helmet with the version with googles on face when you hit the button. So you need to have the same model in a variant with googles on face and one on helmet. Don't know if it's clear enought

I see, I know exactly what you're saying, how do you bind them to keys though? like "N" is to switch on/off NVG's, I'll have to look into binding a shortcut key in order to implement that feature, I know how I'd configure it into the config.

I see, I know exactly what you're saying, how do you bind them to keys though? like "N" is to switch on/off NVG's, I'll have to look into binding a shortcut key in order to implement that feature, I know how I'd configure it into the config.

this is the addon that guy is talking about-the goggle thing. It does require ACE though. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186775-rupal-headgear-modding-rhs-and-ace3/

• Like 1

In fact i don't think the mod that you think have a key for that. The mod use the ACE action menu (so personnal interaction -> and then you have an action just an icon who init the script)

I have similar ideas regarding goggles. But what I would like to do is to when action to put googles on what it would do it would change helmet into model without goggles and in the glasses slot it would add goggles. But it would have to remove the previous glasses like sunglasses and put them back on when I remove the goggles that came from helmet. (I want to do this this way because ACE would apply the effect of goggles)

Yeah, actually rupal made an addon for the rhs helmets and ace3. Like everyone said above you go to self interaction and goggles on or something. What it basically does is that it gives you the same helmet you had without the goggles and it adds goggles on your glasses slot. Now I wonder, what if there is already something in your glasses slot? What if you have a shemagh or something? Will that get removed?

Guys! Don't distract hawaiian with this goggle stuff! Let him give us the amazing addon...then we can pester him with extras ;) But lets wait until we have those slick helmets on our heads first ok?

• Like 1

Yeah, actually rupal made an addon for the rhs helmets and ace3. Like everyone said above you go to self interaction and goggles on or something. What it basically does is that it gives you the same helmet you had without the goggles and it adds goggles on your glasses slot. Now I wonder, what if there is already something in your glasses slot? What if you have a shemagh or something? Will that get removed?

It would have to be removed cause it would be completely new model. Personally I'm gonna leave balaclava and wraps in helmet models. In glasses slot would be glasses only. Or you can do shegmaghs, balaclavas, wraps with glasses models. There are so many ways to approach this

I wish they added an extra glasses slot in the Virtual Arsenal.....

Man I wish a lot of stuff.

Here is a list:

Knee pads

Elbow pads

Fast Roping

More weapon and uniform camos

More vehicle camos

PONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better Reload animations for alpha weapons

CHAMBERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOLTING ON SNIPER RIFLES AND OTHER BOLT ACTION RIFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMS AND PROPER BOLTING ANIMATIONS FOR CLEARING THE CHAMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A LOT MORE SHIT BIS WILL NEVER ADD INTO AN AMAZING GAME TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2