Just some realism input. No self respecting pipe hitter has their radio on their back. It's just not practical. I would put it on the left side if you're a righty. Other than that it looks kickass!

• Like 2

Just some realism input. No self respecting pipe hitter has their radio on their back. It's just not practical. I would put it on the left side if you're a righty. Other than that it looks kickass!

Yeah, having it that far up on your back is actually a liability IRL. If you had to change a channel to get in comms with another unit, etc... and your entire team is down you'd have to peel off your vest just to get to the radio. Having it low on your left side is sufficient. I've seen a few who have had their radio low on their back, left/right side, but never that high up for a hand held.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the input, I honestly don't know what the correct way is or how a radio like that operates in real life and just to clarify that's not where I "decided" to put the radio, I just transferred it from another vest from another authors vest onto mine thinking that was the proper way it should go......but we'll see what others say *shrugs

edit: okay Nate just clarified for me, his words I can tolerate  :)

• Like 1

edit: okay Nate just clarified for me, his words I can tolerate :)

Anytime buddy....you know that ;)

• Like 1

would it be okay to put it on the right if you're still a righty?

I suppose, but usually you'd want it on the side of your free hand, so if you're holding your weapon with your right (trigger finger) then you'd want it on your left so you don't necessarily need to drop your rifle to access your radio functions.

• Like 1

ah too late i already answered my own question, i'm too fast for ya

fdfdf_by_dissizithawaii-d9izv9b.jpg

damn, that stitching is tragic lol

• Like 6

You don't want to have to let go of your weapon to lower volume, change channel or things like that. You always want to be able to work your gun. At all times.

• Like 1

Military jargon 101, nice I learned something today   :), I don't hang around a lot of G.I.'s nor play enough Arma to lpick up these things, I appreciate the input, always....

• Like 3

Dude all these look amazing! I also would love to see a winter outfit for the rangers!

• Like 1

This is really coming together amazingly well now :) i really can't wait for the release!Do you still plan on early December?

• Like 1

umm, lol let's just say it's easier said than done.....but I'm trying

HAHAH!I know mate-don't worry.You're doing great :)

• Like 1

Bud i have a question, you will add mich 2000 in the future? :D keep up the work man, all the stuff are awesome!

• Like 1

Bud i have a question, you will add mich 2000 in the future? :D keep up the work man, all the stuff are awesome!

I was actually going to ask the same thing, but I searched the thread a bit and found this:

"thanks brah, umm...wasn't planning to release any MICH helmets with these, I have a bunch made up when I was first starting out (which was last year  -_-) and I have quite an assortment of ops-cores I'm releasing in the addon, so no, no MICH helmets, maybe later....."

So yes, there's a chance we'll see some MICH 2000's in the future. At least I hope so.

• Like 2

I see you added my as a friend! Any specific reason? It's not like I am removing you lol but I'd like to know why.

you could've just PM'd me to ask this question.....well seeing this is a "social networking" site I thought I'd consider adding those who've been interacting and following my addon, and also taking their time to read/compliment/request, especially those who were willing to test the addon....including you.....

edit: you should consider reading this as well alex150201.....https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/54604-forum-rules/

edit2: I may be a bit of a hypocrite to a few of these rules lol, I know for a fact I broke a few already and I'm not trying to blast you Alex but I need reminding of the rules too....

• Like 2

how's this look....Under Armour thermal wear made out of the character samples skin lol.....

underarmour_thermals_by_dissizithawaii-d

75thmufuknranger_by_dissizithawaii-d9j9c

quick question, is the backpack gonna be detachable from the plate carrier??

umm, I haven't decided.....

• Like 8

how's this look....Under Armour thermal wear made out of the character samples skin lol.....

Fuck this looks sweet bro! Def one of the top 3 mods im waiting for!

thanks for reply

Looking really good bud!! :D

you could've just PM'd me to ask this question.....well seeing this is a "social networking" site I thought I'd consider adding those who've been interacting and following my addon, and also taking their time to read/compliment/request, especially those who were willing to test the addon....including you.....

edit: you should consider reading this as well alex150201.....https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/54604-forum-rules/

edit2: I may be a bit of a hypocrite to a few of these rules lol, I know for a fact I broke a few already and I'm not trying to blast you Alex but I need reminding of the rules too....

Yep! Well rules are rules so for any other public discussions I'll be PMing you. Also the thermal wear looks sick I love it dude! I think you did the right thing by adding as friends those that follow you since the beginning and are willing to test the addon. I mean you are the one doing THEM a favor  ^_^

Perhaps the camelback would occupy the slot of backpack, could be more functional, dont you think? Great job dude, keep working  ;)