well this is some shitty news ahah.....I was kinda afraid something like this was gonna happen

I'd def keep my eyes on BI's developer information. They're always throwing out updates that break shit. This game should honestly still be in Beta...if not Alpha.

I am glad they're trying to fix all their fuck ups and not solely relying on the community made content to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the new GL animations though we should now be able to get fully animated M203, M320, etc... Launchers. That means you can actually pull up the slide on the m203 put the 203 shell in, and close. Those animations will be immersive as hell

I just tried it-it does look nice.But i hope my fatigue disabling mod I use still works because I just heard the new breathing sounds....(It sounds like a rapist is in my ear)It is really disturbing.I remember why I disabled it now.And I ran like 10 meters and my guy is gasping like a hog...

I just tried it-it does look nice.But i hope my fatigue disabling mod I use still works because I just heard the new breathing sounds....(It sounds like a rapist is in my ear)It is really disturbing.I remember why I disabled it now.And I ran like 10 meters and my guy is gasping like a hog...

what kind of infantryman is that LOL, the kind that doesn'r do much running i guess eh?

what kind of infantryman is that LOL, the kind that doesn'r do much running i guess eh?

I know! I literally went the length of about 2 house on a Stratis street and the dude was gasping.Oh this sucks! Time to start adding back each of the 60 mods i run one by one...

I know! I literally went the length of about 2 house on a Stratis street and the dude was gasping.Oh this sucks! Time to start adding back each of the 60 mods i run one by one...

Is it VZ Steady Shot or Grace Sway...I use both to get a more realistic recoil and sway, but from what I experienced they're broken.

Hey Hawaiian, your uniforms should be ok on the config side but anything that is not a BI model will need to be fixed/updated with new hit point system. If it's just retextures of BI models they're saying they'll be fine and retain armor values, etc..

• Like 1

okay thanks, runner came up with that assumption too :), I have custom helmet(beanies+hats)/vest/facewear(glasses+shemaghs),and I guess backpacks too(haven't decided). I haven't even finished the update yet and there is no way in hell i have time to test anything, I'll have to finish what i need to finish and let the testers have a go at it, than I will dedicate my time fixing most essentials before release......

edit: like i mentioned my config isn't too crazy, but I was planning on adding other coloured/re-textured NATO uniforms so.....

• Like 2

Is it VZ Steady Shot or Grace Sway...I use both to get a more realistic recoil and sway, but from what I experienced they're broken.

VZ SteadyShot has been updated -it's fine now.Grace sway seems ok too. i have decided to roll back to 1.52 for a week or two until mods are updated :)

Alright, with the approval of Hawaiian, I just wanted to share a few of the patches that have been made for the 75th Rangers addon. I didn't go too crazy with this, so don't expect to see 10 million patches in this pack, but I did add a nice little variety (roughly around 50 patches) to give players their choice of ranger/morale patches. Many of these patches will be exclusive to this addon, so won't be seen in my own USP Patches pack. Hope you guys enjoy. (Remember, these are just a sample, more are included in the actual pack.)

75rgr_ranger_airborne_ocp_zpstwrmoaey.pn75rgr_airborne_isaf_ocp_zpsnxffn99a.png75rgr_airborne_hate_ocp_zpsyfdqukeh.png75rgr_airborne_bang_ocp_zpsh45flwcl.png

75rgr_airborne_isis_ocp_zpsr3iaki0m.png75rgr_airborne_tread_ocp_zpsqtfvglbh.png75rgr_airborne_medic_ocp_zpsrfalpgvu.png75rgr_airborne_surf_ocp_zpszgerx6mg.png

• Like 6

Alright, with the approval of Hawaiian, I just wanted to share a few of the patches that have been made for the 75th Rangers addon. I didn't go too crazy with this, so don't expect to see 10 million patches in this pack, but I did add a nice little variety (roughly around 50 patches) to give players their choice of ranger/morale patches. Many of these patches will be exclusive to this addon, so won't be seen in my own USP Patches pack. Hope you guys enjoy. (Remember, these are just a sample, more are included in the actual pack.)

Very nice! Can this addon get any better?Jesus!

• Like 1

Well I'll tell you why that happened. You try to play the ultimate soldier just like 30% (probably more) of the people that play arma 3. They carry an LMG while wearing a ghillie suit, they carry a rocket launcher and a giant backpack. They fly helicopters but in reality their ingame class is a diver, an infantryman or something. Sorry I just gave it out like that but it makes me really upset when I see people with that play style. It is very unrealistic and really annoying to watch. There is a reason there is a fatigue system in the game.

Well I'll tell you why that happened. You try to play the ultimate soldier just like 30% (probably more) of the people that play arma 3. They carry an LMG while wearing a ghillie suit, they carry a rocket launcher and a giant backpack. They fly helicopters but in reality their ingame class is a diver, an infantryman or something. Sorry I just gave it out like that but it makes me really upset when I see people with that play style. It is very unrealistic and really annoying to watch. There is a reason there is a fatigue system in the game.

I play milsim/realism as well and I'm not sure why or how somebody playing how they want upsets you..... They bought the game and if they want to get on an exile, Altis life, wasteland, etc... server they have that right. If you're not already join a milsim community or play on servers that are structured around realism. No reason to get all butt hurt over how others play a game they purchased. Besides I can tell you right now that weapon sway is incredibly unrealistic as well as the back breaking recoil animations the unit models have...I've never shot any caliber rifle, sidearm, it even a crew-served weapon that makes my back go through a Z pattern. There's a lot about this game that is unrealistic as hell so....lets take it easy on people who have the right to play the game they paid for.

Regardless, this isn't the thread for these conversations....take it to Reddit.

• Like 1

Actually I dont do that at all.I don't switch roles either.i am a SOF team leader and my loadout does not vary. My loadout was a M4 block 2, 8 5.56 magazines,5 40mm grenades,2 frags,2 smokes,uniform,MTV light vest,light combat helmet,rangefinder and a fast pack containing 3 first aid kits. Now I dont think that is in any way unreasonable.

And it is not so much the fatigue that annoys me(although it does) it is the disgusting pervert breathing in my ear.I would not be surprised if i heard "now squeal for me piggy" coming from it.

I also never carry a rocket launcher or use a ghillie suit.

I never play online either-purely SP and very occasionally i will play 2-3 player co-op,but that would only be once every 6-8 weeks.

• Like 1

. Besides I can tell you right now that weapon sway is incredibly unrealistic as well as the back breaking recoil animations the unit models have...I've never shot any caliber rifle, sidearm, it even a crew-served weapon that makes my back go through a Z pattern. 

i agree about the sway/recoil-as this short video shows nicely i think :)

Anyway-we should stop clogging up this thread complaining about things that have nothing to do with this addon :)

Anyway-we should stop clogging up this thread complaining about things that have nothing to do with this addon

it's all good with me, i get to see what I'm missing out on even tho it sounds all negative, still keeps me informed....

edit: *whew that video tho, I'd hate to be the guy on the bad end of that weapon......

• Like 1

edit: *whew that video tho, I'd hate to be the guy on the bad end of that weapon......

Hahah! I know. i was playing a mission and a guy in my squad had a suppressed SAW.I realised I had never seen one suppressed in real life-and this was the first video that the search brought up  It's pretty cool ;)

VZ SteadyShot has been updated -it's fine now.Grace sway seems ok too. i have decided to roll back to 1.52 for a week or two until mods are updated :)

Is that even possible?

E: Oh, it is. If anybody else is wondering, just write "Arma3Legacy152" on where you enter beta access codes.

• Like 1

I play milsim/realism as well and I'm not sure why or how somebody playing how they want upsets you..... They bought the game and if they want to get on an exile, Altis life, wasteland, etc... server they have that right. If you're not already join a milsim community or play on servers that are structured around realism. No reason to get all butt hurt over how others play a game they purchased. Besides I can tell you right now that weapon sway is incredibly unrealistic as well as the back breaking recoil animations the unit models have...I've never shot any caliber rifle, sidearm, it even a crew-served weapon that makes my back go through a Z pattern. There's a lot about this game that is unrealistic as hell so....lets take it easy on people who have the right to play the game they paid for.

I am in a milsim unit and we don't have any issues with the stamina. We carry lots of shit. I am a machine gunner assistant and I am not only carrying my shit but also my machine gunner's. I run a lot and don't get fatigued. We don't use any fatigue mods nor have disabled the fatigue. I am not saying that if someone buys the game he should join a milsim clan and play there, no. I am saying that When I go online to play on a public realism server and I see that it upsets me. I am not getting butt hurt over anything. I am also not taking anyone's right to play the game they want.

Vest is still a WIP, the stitching on the pouches came out horrible again so don't comment on that lol, my main goal was to get everything textured and all the maps made than I can really work on the vest, also i forgot to add the damn comms again, but like I mentioned a WIP. 

rangerrr_by_dissizithawaii-d9izcku.jpg

After I release this addon I'm planning on keep making shit and adding it to the addon, I've always wanted a "winter" outfit for the Rangers too, so I've been working on that here and there but here's a little concept I put together.....

polartec_outfit_vanilla_by_dissizithawai

polartec_outfit_by_dissizithawaii-d9izcl

polartec_outfit_back_by_dissizithawaii-d

• Like 4

Vest is still a WIP, the stitching on the pouches came out horrible again so don't comment on that lol, my main goal was to get everything textured and all the maps made than I can really work on the vest, also i forgot to add the damn comms again, but like I mentioned a WIP. 

rangerrr_by_dissizithawaii-d9izcku.jpg

After I release this addon I'm planning on keep making shit and adding it to the addon, I've always wanted a "winter" outfit for the Rangers too, so I've been working on that here and there but here's a little concept I put together.....

polartec_outfit_vanilla_by_dissizithawai

polartec_outfit_by_dissizithawaii-d9izcl

polartec_outfit_back_by_dissizithawaii-d

Looking great man, should consider some belt holster aswell :)!

I will probably do the battle belt later on and give it to hawaiian. :)

• Like 1