In future, have you planned to make more variants of that vest? Like a one with SAW pouches and such?

I might be repeating myself, but you have done a great job at putting stuff together / modelling / retexturing. Those units look downright sexy.

In future, have you planned to make more variants of that vest? Like a one with SAW pouches and such?

Yes, they are in the works....there will be many a vest, I'm literally just scratching the surface with ideas.

planning to make vests for all the classes I posted on the very first post of this thread  :)

I might be repeating myself, but you have done a great job at putting stuff together / modelling / retexturing. Those units look downright sexy.

Thank you kindly, I assure you "compliments" like that aren't bother-some at all  :)

• Like 1

Nice work i love it .... ! now you need to make some cool backpack 

Nice work i love it .... ! now you need to make some cool backpack 

There already is a backpack on one of the vest photos

• Like 1

The vest is beautiful! I am still waiting to test this when you are ready. No rushing dude, good things take time!

Me too! oh man-i can not WAIT to use this stuff-especially the helmets :D

had to step away from the vests for a bit, went back to the Ops-Core and implemented some textures I got from Warden_1....came out pretty nice, just need a lil' touching up.

ops_core_re_tex_by_dissizithawaii-d9ilqe

• Like 6

had to step away from the vests for a bit, went back to the Ops-Core and implemented some textures I got from Warden_1....came out pretty nice, just need a lil' touching up.

Oh god! I NEED THESE HELMETS! GIMME!

Looking really good man, but i would consider lowering the ptt abit.

Love it dude! Ops core helmets are always beautiful! You can never dissapoint anyone with them!

Looking really good man, but i would consider lowering the ptt abit.

a bit? look's okay to me.....

ops_core_by_dissizithawaii-d9inzrp.jpg

anymore lower and you'll see the top of the guy's ears thru the headset.....

Was Thinking about the one mounted on the shoulder strap.

oooh my bad, have to excuse my gear illiteracy, rite man I'll  make sure it's lowered.

Thanks to Adacas' time and skill, he's offered us his Ciras Land Combat vest that he's modeled himself, glad we have a gentleman like this willing to help out.

Amazing craftsmanship, well to "my" standards at least.....

http://s25.postimg.org/sp6tqqhnx/2015_12_01_00004.jpg

http://s25.postimg.org/wx1lzhj3i/2015_12_01_00005.jpg

• Like 2

Looks good. Can you make sure the CIRAS is placed on the chest and not the belly? It's way to low to be comfortable and gives some sort of protection..

• Like 2

Looks good. Can you make sure the CIRAS is placed on the chest and not the belly? It's way to low to be comfortable and gives some sort of protection..

While I agree with your point-i wish you had not made it lol.I just want this stuff released and people making informaed observations to improve this addons quality will delay that hahahah :D

• Like 1

Unfortunately after this nexus A3 update all the vests, helmets, etc.. Have to be re-configed for a new hit point system....hope you don't have to rewrite all that shit Hawaiian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Unfortunately after this nexus A3 update all the vests, helmets, etc.. Have to be re-configed for a new hit point system....hope you don't have to rewrite all that shit Hawaiian.

oh god-is it that drastic?So-that means every mod has to be re-done?RHS,Massi,Leights Opfor,CAF Agressors etc etc will all have to be updated?

thanks for the heads up, I'll have to...when they do looks like. It's a good thing my config isn't that crazy, If someone can please "remind" me when the update comes out, I'd appreciate it...I know I'll most likely forget.....

thanks for the heads up, I'll have to...when they do looks like. It's a good thing my config isn't that crazy, If someone can please "remind" me when the update comes out, I'd appreciate it...I know I'll most likely forget.....

It's out mate-I'm downloading it now.Just checked the Dynasound thread-the update has broken weapon sounds

Yeah it was released today...EVERYTHING IS BROKEN! EVERYTHING! The only way to play is with default BI assets.

Yeah it was released today...EVERYTHING IS BROKEN! EVERYTHING! The only way to play is with default BI assets.

WHAT?? Are you taking the piss?I havent used default assets in over a year!They are hideous!

weeeell, sheeeyit, I have no idea what your all talking about, but is this jokes or are you serious!? LOL

I know lol. ACE3 is broke...bro, everything is fucked. It's going to take a few weeks or a few months for everything to get updated. Developers have been aware of the update for quite awhile and were given the code to be ready for this so I guess it's not BI "breaking" shit, they're trying to make it better. There are new GL animations and stock stamina meter and quite a few other enhancements. Read the change log

Except for Hawaiian LMFAO....he wasn't informed

With the new GL animations though we should now be able to get fully animated M203, M320, etc... Launchers. That means you can actually pull up the slide on the m203 put the 203 shell in, and close. Those animations will be immersive as hell

• Like 1