yeh I'll just PM you a link.

I would love to test it aswell if you would be so kind sir :)!

• Like 1

was just thinking that adding some uniform textures without the kneepads much like the Crye Precision G3 Field Pant would give your rangers a touch more variety! :)

Also, I would be happy to help test if you would like?

When I'm finished with this model. I can give it to Will to retexture it. zPfDc.jpg

• Like 6

oh man, that's one thing I forgot.....I'll have to see about porting one from A2...thanks for the reminder, I'll be adding a holster to the vest to, maybe just for the Team Leader class.

Vest holster would be great.Or a hip one.I find drop down thigh holsters sometimes have clipping issues with the pants. Also....could I pretty please do some testing for this as well?I've said such lovely things about the mod over the past few weeks hehehehe! ;)

it's roadrunners birthday today! happy birthday mate! 

When I'm finished with this model. I can give it to Will to retexture it. 

I seem to have spent all my likes again for the day. looking good Adam. 

Also, I would be happy to help test if you would like?

As for testers, I have enough tester requests for now, but if I *can't get in touch with the testers I have at the moment, I'll keep you in mind and PM you the offer.....

Also....could I pretty please do some testing for this as well?I've said such lovely things about the mod over the past few weeks 

sure man why not....

• Like 5

was just thinking that adding some uniform textures without the kneepads much like the Crye Precision G3 Field Pant would give your rangers a touch more variety!

I've thought about not having kneepads also (Adacas' suggested it once), and since you brought it up, I might consider it, depends tho......

Vest holster would be great.Or a hip one.I find drop down thigh holsters sometimes have clipping issues with the pants. 

A vest holster would be great but you have to take into consideration that there will be no animation for it, so to me personally it'd look goofy as shit, unless someone out there can make an animation for us? but until than I'm thinking of considering releaasing with just a dropdown leg holster......

this is what the vest would look like if the holster was on there...............

holster_by_dissizithawaii-d9horsi.jpg

that's not bad i like it ! but can you make a drop leg variant ? because i'm sure lot of guy will use it and not only for a ranger regiement (like me).

but can you make a drop leg variant ?

*sigh lol it's in the works man, no worries....

edit: do you even read or just look at pictures, I could've sworn I mentioned

I'm thinking of considering releaasing with just a dropdown leg holster......

LOL to you man

My bad it's 3AM over here , my eyes are not correctly aligned ! Thank you. And no i read most of the thing (i can't say everything since i didn't correctly read your post)

• Like 1

3am, I'm like that too :) I know how that goes, it's no problem, I was just giving you a heads up is all, rest easy.....

How are things coming along mate?

it's going good, a bit slow but I'm still at it, had to take a break and binge watch some Jessica Jones, that program just shows you how the  hard headed never learn (>>women<<) LOL.....

• Like 2

been having some fun putting this vest together, I'll probably be adding more shit to it but this is what I came up with.....nothing special.....textured in some new stitching too....

ciras_by_hawaiian_by_dissizithawaii-d9i6

ciras_by_hawaiian_2_by_dissizithawaii-d9

• Like 5

Uhh...first off I am making a vest with no packs, and honestly I don't give a shit what your "group" likes....that vest/pack set-up was actually for ME......actually this addon IS for me, I must stress that I am "sharing" this with the community because I "choose" to.....I do however, take suggestions/requests but your comment sounded pretty fucking vague and rude....

• Like 6

Vest without camel pls.

My group and I prefer camelback on backpack slot. More variety I think

Do it yourself. This guy has learned alot working from others. Everything is possible if you put your time in it. Keep it up Will :)

• Like 3

Awesome work on the vest so far, putting those patches to good use.  ;)

BTW, been getting sidetracked all week, but I should be wrapping up the work I'm doing for another mod team later today, and I'll get those patches over to you this weekend (hopefully). And don't let the ignorance bother you, seems there's alot of that in the community these days. Keep up the great work, brother.

• Like 4

I didnt want to offend you. I only say what could be the best option for your work ;), but yes, is your addon, do whatever you want.

Keep it up Will  :)

good looking out Adam....

I'll get those patches over to you this weekend (hopefully).

no worries CJ, and thanks again....

I didnt want to offend you. I only say what could be the best option for your work  ;), but yes, is your addon, do whatever you want.

I'm very open minded with this project, and I'll most likely agree to anything anyone asks/requests. If you had chosen your words more carefully you would've had a polite response....anyway, no worries your suggestion has already been taken into consideration  ;).

The vest is beautiful! I am still waiting to test this when you are ready. No rushing dude, good things take time!

• Like 1

The vest is beautiful! I am still waiting to test this when you are ready. No rushing dude, good things take time!

Same here :D