I always wanted to implement some thermal wear for the forearms (cause it looks dope :P ) ,see for yourself........

ranger_therm_by_dissizithawaii-d9dr18n.j

the shemagh wrap is still in the works, had to do a ton of editing to the mesh but it'll look good at the end......

oh and this guy was my inspiration to make the thermals 

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/battlefield/images/4/47/Battlefield_4_Irish_Model_Screenshot.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130718222922

Get some BadCo 2 into ya :P

0172.BC2-360.jpg

• Like 1

oh okay so I googled "6094s" and yes, I know, I know I am stuck with BI's platecarriers, that's because no one wants to share their vests with me  :( , It's aiite tho I honestly don't mind. Wish DaveGary was around.....

What I was saying is that even if Cunico shared his stuff with you, you would have to wait for him to finish his MBAV or something other than the 6094...

duuude I love that game, good memories lol

US Assault looked the best just because of those damn sleeves he got going on! 

What I was saying is that even if Cunico shared his stuff with you, you would have to wait for him to finish his MBAV or something other than the 6094...

:huh:  what you were saying wasn't much at first so I didn't quite get what you were implying, besides I've messaged the guy a few times in regards of his vests and I've always assumed he was busy but yeh.....I'll leave it at that.

You do realize tons of guys buy their own stuff right? In real life you can find Rangers with LBT, Tactical Tailor and Mayflower kit as their primary setup all in the same platoon or squad. 

• Like 1

You do realize tons of guys buy their own stuff right? In real life you can find Rangers with LBT, Tactical Tailor and Mayflower kit as their primary setup all in the same platoon or squad.

Yes I more than understand that. Still the 6094 is not something you would see.

The Ops-Cores in this look amazing!i still havn't found a helmet i like,but these might be it!Is any of this mod available yet or still WIP?

Aloha Inept, the Ops-Core was modeled and textured by DaveGary, I've done a bit of re-texturing on the helmet and even made a "painted" variant of sorts, and this project is still a WIP I'm afraid. Mahalo for all your kind comments, I humbly thank you in advance....

• Like 2

It'll be in the addon yes, as a "source-file" most likely not, I've never discussed releasing/lending any models from any of the authors I've used from, therefore I don't have any permissions on releasing any source files, but the helmets will be in the addon, of course  :).

Aloha Inept, the Ops-Core was modeled and textured by DaveGary, I've done a bit of re-texturing on the helmet and even made a "painted" variant of sorts, and this project is still a WIP I'm afraid. Mahalo for all your kind comments, I humbly thank you in advance....

Ok thanks-Looking forward to it!So the guy who modeled that helmet never released a version of it? The only version is in your addon yeah?

EDIT-Oh I see-he made a Ranger mod for Arma2-not sure if he moved it to 3 though.

Glad to see your performance. Huge improvements over units you made month ago. Keep it up :)

• Like 1

well you gave me a ton of ideas, a lot of credit respectfully goes to you, thanks for the push Adam.

• Like 1

Looking good! 

• Will you include opscores without accessories? 
  • Have you concidered making a custom backpack model?

And I really hope someone donates you an RLCS or some other vest. :)

• Like 1

Dude these look so rad!!! I particularly like the head wrap!! How the nose sticks out. Looks amazing. Nice to mix it up. All around insane quality. Can't wait for a release!

• Like 1

itsthomas, how are you bud....

I've taken into consideration of making Ops-Core's with/without "unnecessary" accessories, i.e. with/without goggles/glasses/anytype of facewear ,but all varieties will have necessary items like the us flag,felt(s),battery pack,helmet light, and the nvg attachment attached to the helmet.Does that answer your question :)?

I've actually ported DaveGarys backpack from A2 he gave me to use, but I can't quite get the rigging right so I've kinda scratched that until I read up more on attaching it correctly, I guess it's called "weighting", I could be wrong  :D:. 

I hope someone will be kind enough to donate a vest too, we can only hope for the time being....

If you have any requests just hollar, I'll see if it can be done, no prob.

edit: I totally forgot that Adacas was/is working on some vests for us to use, so we'll see how that plays out....

• Like 1

vanschmoozin, mahalo's man, I've seen your work recently, awesome for your first time re-texturing for A3, I hear you mentioning starting on the NATO uniform, if you need anything just hollar.

Great work, looks awesome, I'll have to try it out one day with my friends!

• Like 1