that'd be kinda ugly because won't it be on both sides of the shoulders like the US Flag? From most of the pictures I've seen , they barely use patches/insignias anyway, ah I dunno, we'll have to ask a real Ranger lol.... 

• Like 1

update, I'm still here, since I'm waiting on a few things, been taking the time by tweaking parts and making proper _as maps thanks to PuFu's advice.....http://orig00.deviantart.net/1633/f/2015/275/f/f/rangers_by_dissizithawaii-d9bngve.jpg (just wanted to see these vests in action, they look dope, hope we get to use them)

• Like 3

Aah thats too bad, but if you could keep them on the Uniforms as standard, than it would work right?

Undersiege Patch addon has some AMAZING patches, including Ranger Tabs as well as other Ranger patches. Great quality patches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking soooo nice! 
Are you going to include MICH 2000 as well? 

thanks brah, umm...wasn't planning to release any MICH helmets with these, I have a bunch made up when I was first starting out (which was last year  -_-) and I have quite an assortment of ops-cores I'm releasing in the addon, so no, no MICH helmets, maybe later.....

• Like 1

working on weapons, thanks to RobertHammer & Kiory we get to implement their M4 Blocks and the SPR Rifle, also I modified EricJs Rifles, a few new sounds and re-textures.

ranger_weapons_and_variations_by_dissizi

• Like 6

Very good! I love them, any chance to get a variant with them goggles on the top of the helmets/caps ?

Very good! I love them, any chance to get a variant with them goggles on the top of the helmets/caps ?

Nice! ,a request lol. I got you bud.....

davegary_s_modified_opscore_variant_by_d

that do it? the goggles are covered, I mean It's basic common sense to cover them. I have a variant that has the goggles uncovered also, but it's in the CFGglasses instead of it being a part of an entire helmet. As for the Caps, I will have another goggle that goes with the cap but most likely will not add the goggles the way you explained, it's because the oakley goggles are pretty big (I had to do a lot of adjusting to the mesh to make them go well with Daves OpsCores.

• Like 3

I couldn't find a proper reference to what a Ranger medic might look like, so I kinda winged it.....

75th_ranger_medic__wip__by_dissizithawai

edit: subject to change.....

• Like 2

75th_ranger_wip_by_dissizithawaii-d9dizd

I am sooo ready to work on vests, only thing is..... I'm having the hardest time getting someone to lend me a vest so that I may use it for the addon  :rolleyes:. I've tried asking politely as I can, obviously that's not enough, it's cool tho, I'm humble....there is two thing's I need at the moment...

1. an NVG strap for the PVS-15 NVGs ,I need to make it fit the Rangers caps (rite now it's just floating), too bad B.I. didn't add their straps in the tool's/samples pack....

2. fucking vests, I guess it's not that important, I actually like B.I.'s plate carriers , that again is too bad they didn't add in the tool's pack....oh well, time to work on event handlers and fucking configs ugh...

• Like 2

I think for the moment, use you'r mod with SPEC4VEST can be very good and beautiful ;)

And for the next, you can make you'r own vest but for now you can "recommend" the Spec4Vest's mod.

• Like 1

I think for the moment, use you'r mod with SPEC4VEST can be very good and beautiful ;)

And for the next, you can make you'r own vest but for now you can "recommend" the Spec4Vest's mod.

Nice suggestion bro, think I might just have to do that. 

• Like 2

Very nice look on the PVS-15s, I've always loved the spray-paint look, and most of the NVG models out there are sparkling clean.

• Like 1

Very nice look on the PVS-15s, I've always loved the spray-paint look, and most of the NVG models out there are sparkling clean.

Agreed tholozor, and mahalo for the comment. I'm glad the way they came out, when you see the texture you'll laugh at how simple it was to get that look lol. That is just one coloured variant, there a few more for choosing  :).

I always wanted to implement some thermal wear for the forearms (cause it looks dope :P ) ,see for yourself........

ranger_therm_by_dissizithawaii-d9dr18n.j

the shemagh wrap is still in the works, had to do a ton of editing to the mesh but it'll look good at the end......

oh and this guy was my inspiration to make the thermals 

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/battlefield/images/4/47/Battlefield_4_Irish_Model_Screenshot.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130718222922

• Like 3

Suggestion, you should make gas masks (that actually work, and have the goggles effect like NVGs and ACE) that would be pretty sick

I honestly wouldn't know where to start lol, nice suggestion tho, maybe one day  :)

I always wanted to implement some thermal wear for the forearms (cause it looks dope :P ) ,see for yourself........

ranger_therm_by_dissizithawaii-d9dr18n.j

the shemagh wrap is still in the works, had to do a ton of editing to the mesh but it'll look good at the end......

oh and this guy was my inspiration to make the thermals

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/battlefield/images/4/47/Battlefield_4_Irish_Model_Screenshot.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130718222922

That picture from BF4....those are MARSOC/MRR not Rangers....not that it matters. Anyways, I frigging LOVE the thermal gear and I especially LOVE the shemagh

• Like 1

Actually...I love it all =). I really do

• Like 1

Man you are right, I honestly never took that into consideration hah. The thermals in general work great in either hot or cool weather, I use thermals at work all the time, keeps me cool all day long  :D

I'm sure MARSOC/MRR are not the only ones wearing them lol...not only that but I love how it looks. You have these looking tits bro!

• Like 1

Hawaiian, you already know my ass is in thermals up here lol

• Like 1