nah, no patches. I mean mostly all of the pictures/references I've went thru we barely see any Rangers wearing patches, so no, no patches. But the US flag patches you see on my Rangers uniforms and helmets are available, if that's what you were really asking lol.....

I had this stuffed in a folder and I have no idea how or where or who from I obtained it!? Is this an Arma2 or any other Arma game's model? The name on the p3d is SafetyCatch_3.p3d. I want to use this so bad, the same type/kind of shemagh setup I was searching for.

tf86_shemagh_by_dissizithawaii-d99ngup.j

• Like 1

It's stuff made by SafetyCatch, not sure if he is still about there is bound to be someone who was also in  'TaskForce 86' that knows.

It's stuff made by SafetyCatch, not sure if he is still about there is bound to be someone who was also in  'TaskForce 86' that knows.

thanks for the reply, think I pm'd the right person about this inquiry.

nah, no patches. I mean mostly all of the pictures/references I've went thru we barely see any Rangers wearing patches, so no, no patches. But the US flag patches you see on my Rangers uniforms and helmets are available, if that's what you were really asking lol.....

thnx for the replay...!

that's what I meant, is the US flag optional or ...? 

thnx for the replay...!

no they are not optional for both helmet and uniform because for the helmet ,it is an actual model (*which can be erased,no prob) and for the uniform , it is just textured in.

thnx for the replay...!

Well it is the US Rangers, but I guess I get what you mean.

• Like 1

*sigh, think I'll have to lighten up the MCam, I think it's still too dark.....my heads gonna blow up

I was sifting thru the Arma II content and found two bandanas, took me all night to modify them and get the rvmat right but this is just a vision I wanted to implement into the Rangers, why!? I have no fvckin clue, just looks cool I guess.....

facewear_test_by_dissizithawaii-d9a9k2a.

• Like 2

Beautiful works x_x

Do you make holster on tactical vest ? like this :

Chest-Holster.jpg

Do you know then you release this mod (end 2015?) :)

phxdefcon, do I make pistol holster on vest? no I wasn't planning to make a pistol holster on a vest... I could easily add one on the vest tho (w/a pistol also) but it would be more for appearance than for purpose, since I'd have to add an animation for the soldier to pull his pistol from his vest/chest area, and I wouldn't even know where to start on implementing that idea lol. I'll be working on a custom vest soon (just to experiment on how it will come out), I'll probably add that idea to my "to do list"...maybe. I could release the addon now actually, but there are still things I'd like to experiment and try. If in any hope I feel like stepping away I'll release it, but for now I think I'll hold my ground.

• Like 1

75th Ranger RRC wip

75th_rangers_rrc_set_up_by_dissizithawai

EDIT: I pm'd "teeha" to see if I could use his NVG straps for use with the pvs15 nvgs I have. He hasn't been online for awhile now, but if anyone has some NVG straps laying around that we can use, pm me 

http://img03.deviantart.net/bab4/i/2015/264/c/0/nvg_strap_request_by_dissizithawaii-d9agp64.jpg

75th Ranger RRC wip

75th_rangers_rrc_set_up_by_dissizithawai

EDIT: I pm'd "teeha" to see if I could use his NVG straps for use with the pvs15 nvgs I have. He hasn't been online for awhile now, but if anyone has some NVG straps laying around that we can use, pm me 

http://img03.deviantart.net/bab4/i/2015/264/c/0/nvg_strap_request_by_dissizithawaii-d9agp64.jpg

b1863ec001f174e2d9a3cc0ad89aad0cbf78ddd2

Can't wait any longer for this to come out!

• Like 1

I'm trying , I really am :) ,so many things to fix still, and we're working on modded A2 vests with high res textures, gonna be a very unique Rangers addon....I can't wait either, I want to play Arma already!!! lol

• Like 1

Okay, may look like I'm posting the same photos, but theres a lot of re-texturing and rvmat (especially nohq's) work, gonna be working on vests soon, hopefully they will look nice, will get some pics up when I get the vests, in the mean time this is just a sample of what's new...........http://orig08.deviantart.net/75b4/f/2015/270/f/a/rangersvarietynew_by_dissizithawaii-d9b32er.jpg , totally went and re-did the multicam lol, this time I am satisfied, actually tested the multicam ingame even at nite and it looks really good.

Just to clarify, anyone whose taking an interest in this addon, I have full permissions from all authors whose content I am using, to implement into this addon. I have no intentions of abusing both author and Bohemia Interactive's work, and "if" you've seen that I have, it is most likely because I don't know what the bleep I'm doing lol so >>educate<< me If I missed something. But other than that I have FULL PROOF/EVIDENCE either on this thread or in Private message/conversation. I am addressing this because I am tired of being accused over and over of "stealing"content when clearly I am using and modifying (like many addon makers are doing) content from Bohemia Interactives Public Data https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Public_Data.

• Like 3

added a Ranger Green PCU variant (*Ranger tabs are just for show, will not be a part of the uniform)

75th_ranger_class_variants_by_dissizitha

You should definetly keep those Ranger tabs, they make them look even more awesome!! Or will you at them in as insignia/patch?

foxone, to be honest I tried making an Insignia addon the other day (just for the Rangers) but it never worked, the patch I made never showed up in-game.. 

foxone, to be honest I tried making an Insignia addon the other day (just for the Rangers) but it never worked, the patch I made never showed up in-game.. 

Aah thats too bad, but if you could keep them on the Uniforms as standard, than it would work right?