fluttershy - those are some crazy techniques, the dirt ones hard to understand since I use Gimp but the Cloud Filtering I tried and wow, looks crazy...does trick the eye into thinking there are natural shadows hitting the texture. I actually tried the dirt technique one, but ended up using the smudge tool lol, I'll figure something out.

Sabre - aloha sir, okay that's a helpful tip thank you! I can't wait to try that out, have to look up/dissect a config I've seen pointing to custom rvmats to a uniform

Hitman ~ all I've got are pictures they've sent, don't think I should post those tho without their consent, sorry...all I can say it looks really impressive and If they do lend me the uniform (which) I'm hoping they do, this mod will get even more interesting....that actually means I'll probably have to re-work the uniforms again :(

You're lookin solid HB and it's awesome seein how much your learnin from other great minds I'm the community. Looking forward to the mod! Take your time and get it just right, it'll be worth your effort!

Nice work so far HB! Just wondering, is that multicam custom or an edit of someone else's pattern?

It'll be a never ending fight in getting the color swatch right for the MC, the many distributors of mil OCP have varying degree of shades, though thankfully not nearly as bad as we had with the AF's uniform when it was new. My own OCPs were more along the lines of the shade on the right, but many others I saw were like your second pic and others.

Cool story short, I'd suggest just trying to match Crye's original intent and run with it

*sigh yes it certainly is an never ending fight, you are right about the different shades. To be honest I just pick a colour reference I like and use it, that's my intent....

Edited by hawaiian

Hitman ~ all I've got are pictures they've sent, don't think I should post those tho without their consent, sorry...all I can say it looks really impressive and If they do lend me the uniform (which) I'm hoping they do, this mod will get even more interesting....that actually means I'll probably have to re-work the uniforms again :(

What model of the uniform they are working on?

Probably a non BIS custom made uniform

I understand that aswell, I just want to know it is based on which existing model :)

It looked to me like a Combat Apparel of Crye, almost similar to the Nato uniform we use in Arma, but the collar of the uniform is more upright making the neck less exposed. Wasn't textured tho, it was a snapshot in 3Ds. If he got it in the game I have no idea....the detail was amazing.

HB, hiddenSelectionsMaterials has to be put into the unit that the uniform uses for its uniformClass. The config will use the uniformClass unit to determine the rvmat for the uniform.

thanks Tholozor, I will try it when I get the chance. About the MCam pattern, it is Alexvestin's template, just came across it on my ext hd. Recolouring the pattern was a learning experience, came out with all sorts of shades.

god I hate balaclavas

Helmet and NVG look quite good though!

the headset looks a bit tilted?

god I hate balaclavas

Helmet and NVG look quite good though!

the headset looks a bit tilted?

How's this mahu!? headsets fine haole, no worries....

Edited by Hawaii_Based

Uniforms look good man... nice work...