silola

X-Cam prototype map

we face the most realistic map I 've seen in Arma 3. In reality take a car off the road and move through field is practically impossible without damaging it. This map forces you to not go and stay inside. The amount of detail and perfection when placing objects are features that have impressed me in this map. Wishing to try and wishing to use X -CAM to make my own map. That motivation does not falter, keep it and not take too long to let us try this wonder. :p Thanks!!!

Careful, Nordic humor doesn't do to well on a global forum ;) If it did I would chime in with a "meh" :D

we face the most realistic map I 've seen in Arma 3. In reality take a car off the road and move through field is practically impossible without damaging it. This map forces you to not go and stay inside. The amount of detail and perfection when placing objects are features that have impressed me in this map. Wishing to try and wishing to use X -CAM to make my own map. That motivation does not falter, keep it and not take too long to let us try this wonder. :p Thanks!!!

depends on the car, and depends on the environment. Where i live, there are places i could easily go off road and across fields with ease. Also, i'd give it second more realistic map. Still pretty good though. excited for more development on this.

It's OK map but nothing spectacular :)

I have the same thoughts, because spectacular looks different.

Ok, the map doesn't look bad at all, considering in what period of time this map was produces.

The first import we made at the beginning of September this year. So it is more a "quick" prototype map.

Not all objects have been placed perfectly and we not turned around every single stone.

Maybe you will find some bushes which stuck in walls, or trees that grow from stones,

and of course the map looks a bit different in different areas, because different people creates different content.

But the final result should be satisfactory, I think.

Silola

apBgXh2.jpg[/img]

I have the same thoughts, because spectacular looks different.

Ok, the map doesn't look bad at all, considering in what period of time this map was produces.

The first import we made at the beginning of September this year. So it is more a "quick" prototype map.

Not all objects have been placed perfectly and we not turned around every single stone.

Maybe you will find some bushes which stuck in walls, or trees that grow from stones,

and of course the map looks a bit different in different areas, because different people creates different content.

But the final result should be satisfactory, I think.

Silola

@Silola please do not justify, this is definitly simply the best map project in the Arma Series.

I think Nikiforos has making a (bad) joke ! ;)

please keep it up this project is godlike !

Sorry ...

gDNFVUp.jpg[/img]

kJ7MWJh.jpg[/img]

0qUPo51.jpg[/img]

n13caQK.jpg[/img]

Q80XJAo.jpg[/img]

FwvGhfh.jpg[/img]

r99NxwF.jpg[/img]

XVfdu34.jpg[/img]

Silola

Those latest shots look perfect Silola, very well detailed, well laid out and they absolutely amazing. You're a tease!! Really looking forward to map and X-cam release.

You know Silola just a friendly advice, don't show everything leave something for our imagination mate. Showing pics all the time takes away the magic ;)

With that said I salute your work and now I go back to my work!

You know Silola just a friendly advice, don't show everything leave something for our imagination mate. Showing pics all the time takes away the magic ;)

Please don't listen to him, silola, I love myself some good-morning screens of this beauty! :D

No worries Nikiforos ... there will be so much more to explore, even I am amazed by those pictures all the time and wonder what spots I haven't 'visited' yet while working on my spots of the island.

All of this looks amazing! I can't wait to try this out. It's a revolution in mapmaking.

Now, I read on the OP that X-Cam only does object placement. Is the map that you're placing the objects on built in TB or something and then the objects are placed in X-Cam, or is everything raised from the ground in X-Cam?

Now, I read on the OP that X-Cam only does object placement. Is the map that you're placing the objects on built in TB or something and then the objects are placed in X-Cam, or is everything raised from the ground in X-Cam?

The objects are placed within arma, then imported to tb.

This map is truly a great craft of proper level design! Surely pro!

Can't wait to get it into the editor.

Any interesting night time shots?

G7feVry.jpg[/img]

:cool:

Silola

You zoomed out way too much.. we can't see Moon City from that perspective.... Really disappointing screenshot.

I can't wait this map :bounce3: Oh how big is this map?

Silola have you think overclock that CPU? 4.5ghz should be easy with low voltage and low temps.