JCEDyD7.jpg[/img]

7xWu4YS.jpg[/img]

OKohL6V.jpg[/img]

5Ioadsc.jpg[/img]

PWuuDRZ.jpg[/img]

fXLk26N.jpg[/img]

hYtPMGy.jpg[/img]

Silola

Beautiful. Sadly I can only look at the screenshots. My computer would surely burst into flames running all that detail.

I cannot wait for this map to come out. So much detail and interesting creative locations. That's what Maos need more, are more distinctive and interesting locations each unique. Great work so far.

Woah, those middle eastern buildings look cool the way you mixed it in. Also that red house with the garden, that looks awesome.

Is X_cam made to work alongside AiaTP or are all the objects going to come with xcam? In those xcam videos before it showed like "xcam_etc etc etc" for the objects so...

Woah, those middle eastern buildings look cool the way you mixed it in. Also that red house with the garden, that looks awesome.

Is X_cam made to work alongside AiaTP or are all the objects going to come with xcam? In those xcam videos before it showed like "xcam_etc etc etc" for the objects so...

Every object you can place in the editor is placeable with the xcam. those xcam_... objects are just a custom config to make all objects/models in A3 and AiATP placeable. If you start xcam with a new addon that contains placeable objects, you can rebuild/update your xcam-object libary and load in those new objects. We are using AiATP for the prototype because we can choose from a 5K libary (including A3 stuff) of objects to placec ... for maximum madness. :cool:

Hi,

some progress ....

SmPXRzN.jpg[/img]

8UT7XEb.jpg[/img]

DCqTT8d.jpg[/img]

vqGAAih.jpg[/img]

L5yFAVA.jpg[/img]

s19AjID.jpg[/img]

CTbzsjf.jpg[/img]

VmeKi1K.jpg[/img]

Silola

You can see the drool right?

You are the biggest tease Silola. All these shots look amazing. We all are eagerly waiting for the release.

can you lay railways? big goods areas...sidings?

I don't think their functional but great eye candy :)

Maybe i'm wrong, but with your Island, can you also include a little "empty map" as desert island from Operation Flashpoint, why ? we have the space training but no sky with it, it's could be nice to have an other version with the sky to enjoy your work :yay:

PS : if i ask it, it's only because i don't know how to create map, i don't know how using the tools and also i don't have the time to create maps.

Nice pics again... i hope you guys let some empty space left for me when i come back from the land of rising sun, got alot of inspiration.

Maybe i'm wrong, but with your Island, can you also include a little "empty map" as desert island from Operation Flashpoint,

I like the idea to have some empty space/islands around the main island, if not with the prototype map i can do something like this as standalone.

Greetings

I didn't like the position of the road in picture 7.

It should have been 2 feet to the left, shame the map was looking good up to that point. :/

Hi,

I have done a little scouting trip on the X-Cam prototype map, and saved this journey in a two-part video :)

Please note that all what you see is still WIP.

Part one :

Part two :

The slight stutter of the video caused YouTube. Sorry.

Greeting

Silola

But that is changing at the latest when several people work together with the X-Cam.

Hold the phone, are you saying that XCam is able to make maps not only easily like shown but also with other people at the same time or do you save it and then pass it on?

shut up and take my money...the best looking vegation map so what i was seeing at this time....

Hold the phone, are you saying that XCam is able to make maps not only easily like shown but also with other people at the same time or do you save it and then pass it on?

Yes and yes :dance:

We working always together. Mostly each evening. Sometimes with 2 people, sometimes with 3 or 4 people.

It's simply a multiplayer session and each member can see (live) what the other members build.

Each member creates his data local, but at the end of the day all the data come together,

and will imported into TB, to create then a new version of the map. That's all.

Silola

This map is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't have thought that it can get actually usable framerates. The attention to detail, the variety of terrain, and the natural look of it all... this is easily the best user map I have seen, perhaps the best map ever. Congrats, a masterpiece.