silola

X-Cam prototype map

Am I dreaming?

You find a way to create ponds in Arma3?

Nice map by the way :)

I really hope so but i have a sneaking suspicion it's just terrain lowered below sea level.

Its a custom made pond object above sea level, nevertheless the diving/shader bugs still exists in some cases.

iqw0QuLl.jpg

bxltGvnl.jpg?1

Its a custom made pond object above sea level, nevertheless the diving/shader bugs still exists in some cases.

http://i.imgur.com/iqw0QuLl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bxltGvnl.jpg?1

Omg... OMG... This needs work. It looks so good, it just needs to be advanced. If successful, could be used to get BI to fix it for the core Engine, and finally solve the case of ponds being non existent.

Here is some uncut workflow in time laps of me in building a decayed farm with the x-cam on our proto island.

I was too busy shoving a 8mm mauser in my throat from that music at the beginning, but after muting OMG... amazing work! :)

This is just so much more proof that it is infintley amazing... wow this is really going to push the details of maps now and this way it forces you to look and see if its good really.. it gives a better picture of the in game so people can be "forced " to pay more attention to detail... just amazing like the rest of the xcam stuff.

Hi,

some new pics ...

orRAwHo.jpg[/img]

9DIjXd6.jpg[/img]

P9Ig68e.jpg[/img]

fGlAYCQ.jpg[/img]

qVN8QSE.jpg[/img]

Tf65Cul.jpg[/img]

tACO6Z5.jpg[/img]

yxmgOk4.jpg[/img]

Silola

Wrong, because our dog seeks his food himself. ;)

SB0Fyw9.jpg[/img]

Silola

Silola and Mangoo are masters of torture!! :p

Mmmm, I didn't like the placement of the table in first pic, it's right over a cobblestone so the table will be wobbly.

This can be fixed by moving the table or by putting folded napkin underneath the table leg.

If anyone can support us with (preferable) some beer coasters we will fix that! :D

After i watched the video ( after 3 Minutes the Musik sounds good ) i started to realize one big problem:

The time somebody need to find the "correct" Models.

The Workflow of place, move, adjust and editing is extrem good ( and i´m getting wet hands thinking about it :P ) and i can only say over and over again: Best work ever made! What will someone in the future make better? This is awesome work!

But even you needed some time to pick the right model for this szene. Do you have some ideas to improve this "pick object" Time? Maybe a little window for preview so you can browse very fast through the lib? A automatic Diashow?

@Astrell

It´s the same looking to a pic or just have it at the cursor. (also you have the actual lightning with a real object)

So more option (amount of objects) u have so more time needs in your brain to create something creative .... this can not be done by any program

The good thing is that if you see something on the island you are able to grab exactly this (one object or a bunch of set objects)

If you load only A3 Objects U will be much much faster ;-) he he

And with poolpunks library we will even get more then 1k additional of them :-)))))

Edited by MCPXXL

speaking of finding objects. is there a text input search function? that would really help once you already know the class names of most of the stuff you use.

speaking of finding objects. is there a text input search function? that would really help once you already know the class names of most of the stuff you use.

Yes, there is a search function, as u can see at this point of the video:

What also helps in this regard: Favorite functionality & "GetWhatYouSee" function

Silola

Edit: I think t-800 ​​was simply overwhelmed by the size of the object library:p

Hi,

nothing special but some more areas filled up with objects :)

rq56QT2.jpg[/img]

01n1Hs9.jpg[/img]

9pbAEc8.jpg[/img]

RfSRua1.jpg[/img]

yVfBhQ8.jpg[/img]

qVye143.jpg[/img]

Ci9nFJl.jpg[/img]

SU6mRxz.jpg[/img]

Silola