silola

X-Cam prototype map

Would be interesting if you could CTRL+RMB those tiny objects in pic 3 and a hot-key ran BIS_fnc_ObjectsGrabber

That looks intense. The ArmA III engine at it's finest when it comes to terrain.

Perhaps a 1 x 1 km urban map with that kind of detail would be an idea..? :)

Looks really good!

Looks really good!

agree

furthermore a download link finally to the prototype map would be just OMFG ^^

Would it be possible to implement X-cam into a mission? (I'm thinking of ways we could use this for a commander who builds bases in BECTI)

Wow! Looks like a wonderfully useful tool! I'm excited to try it out upon release.

Question:

Will we be able to "rubberband" multiple objects for copy/pasting, or is it just single item copy paste?

Looks really good!

Like Hells Circus Omaha Beach Island for OFP, with extra tight terrain grid :)

My pc prbly can´t even run the low poly version well enough, but this rly looks awesome!

While working on the island yesterday night and having a good time the team had a lot of fun and good laughs thinking back to the old mapfact workshops during the OFP and ARMA 1 days.

So we came up with the idea - wouldn't it be cool to do such meeting again? Kind of a "grandpa's workshop" for xCam ;)

Without any promises - would there be interest for a workshop (in Germany) to learn the ropes of xCam magic?

Edited by MCPXXL

Hi,

as MCPXXL said, we had a lot of fun yesterday (night) and also a good progress >>> Thank you Guys !!!

Sorry for new pics, but they show some spots from the last session ...

1jE9ekw.jpg[/img]

REeUF2D.jpg[/img]

H4zYS5N.jpg[/img]

hKN6irm.jpg[/img]

LZXl11I.jpg[/img]

5QcX3nj.jpg[/img]

vNLvHKZ.jpg[/img]

nQRfXaM.jpg[/img]

Edited by Silola

NvFzCw6.jpg[/img]

5UhMdZu.jpg[/img]

0d8NhUF.jpg[/img]

tjEwQRi.jpg[/img]

oqkXB7X.jpg[/img]

52WDzu9.jpg[/img]

73L3FrS.jpg[/img]

Ne2Gp2a.jpg[/img]

Greeting

Silola

How far away are way from a release? Days, weeks or months? I'm not asking for a specific date I just want to know so I can prepare mentally :)

Looks stunning and sorry for asking :)

Guys, you shall assemble a skype group for those interested in learning / using x-cam for design purposes.

One of the best ideas! Twitch Session maybe? Livestream for 1-2 Hours would be perfekt for a first look to check out the workflow!

I'd be interested in a workshop in Germany, what sort of area are we talking here? I think it would be pretty rad to meet some of the other people from the community that understand the addiction, and I'm really interested in this whole X-Cam malarkey.

I'd be fascinated to follow along... Germany is a little far for me, but if I can figure out this new fangled "Twidge" thing I can probably watch or something ?

SJ

Yeah to stream a twitch to see it would be a perfect idea... not sure why you would assemble a meeting in germany, that would cut off a lot of possibility for other people to see the work.

@Milke

maby because it´s a "Made in Germany" Product ?

a while after the release, there should be online workshops and tutorial videos also

Edited by MCPXXL

amazing detail and variety. only thing i'd liek to see is usage of some custom lighting. while it already looks amazing, i'm really tired of seeing that redish brownish greek lighting. especially seeing all this nice green you haev there i'd really love to see a mix of what fabio did for AiA's cherno port and what you have now.

just a suggestion of course.

amazing detail and variety. only thing i'd liek to see is usage of some custom lighting.

just a suggestion of course.

Already in progress, no worries about that ;)

Hi,

How far away are way from a release? Days, weeks or months? I'm not asking for a specific date I just want to know so I can prepare mentally :)

Looks stunning and sorry for asking :)

If u mean the X-Cam then I can not say anything about the release date.

If u mean the prototype map, then maybe this year.

Greeting

Silola

qFwtfJJ.jpg[/img]

tVtwy4C.jpg[/img]

rUqryNa.jpg[/img]

wVzkTR1.jpg[/img]

9HK4f3D.jpg[/img]

AMEW0aN.jpg[/img]

w5ZRtGM.jpg[/img]

oePp9f3.jpg[/img]