Sign in to follow this  
saul

F/A-18X Black Wasp WIP Thread

I apologize, I meant that Canada needs to dump the F-35 and procure the Advanced Super Hornet instead, not that the F-35 should be dumped all together.

Anyways, sorry to derail the thread.

Nah, Canada should continue it's development of the Avro Super Arrow. But anyhow, I cannot wait for this mod. Also yes, the Isreali F-16 also have conformal fuel tanks due to the long amounts of time they need to be in the air, or, extra fuel means faster missions depending on the threat level, as using afterburners gobbles fuel tremendously.

@Sniper, I think that would be a shame to have such a big MFD screen without a functionality...

@All - Saul and me have gathered all the intel we cold about the RL counterpart of Black Wasp and we have a goal to recreate it in Armaverse with all it's advertised features.

@Sniper, I think that would be a shame to have such a big MFD screen without a functionality...

@All - Saul and me have gathered all the intel we cold about the RL counterpart of Black Wasp and we have a goal to recreate it in Armaverse with all it's advertised features.

Well the Cockpit looks bloody beautiful. Tip of the Iceberg compliment.

That wouldn't happen to be a functional map would it?

@Spec = Yes it is actually, it's call Altis with MAX view distance ;)

@Darkside = It is only going to get better as I am working on it right now. Well, the multiple MFD's anyway.

I just had to create an account to say how great that looks.

Anyway are there plans to create squadron skins such as one attached to CVN-80?

@BFG = We are currently devising clever schemes to implement squadron skins and the like without being as resource intensive as before with the F18e and the Su35. When we know and have something to show you will know.

As for any squadrons for CVN-83, well that is going to stay in house for the time being.

Little update: Ejection Seat High Poly

AUtxy6i.jpg

That wouldn't happen to be a functional map would it?
Take a look at John_Spartan and Saul's Su-35S...

Nice looking plane Saul! I´m really looking forward to it and it will fit greatly in the Armaverse!

A little Service Menu Teaser

1d4ySyL.jpg