evromalarkey

Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3

11 hours ago, fanatic72 said:

Might want to clear that out in the original post that certain weapons and vehicles are only available with either CUP extension or RHS extension. 

done :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, evromalarkey said:

T-72M4 is available only with CUP optional extension.

The same if you whant infantry to hold Vz.58 or 805 Bren... you need to load CUP.

On 1. 1. 2017 at 10:09 PM, DonbassCZ said:

Now camo seems to be as same as it in real its more brown than black/green. Also nice work with this update!

Best regards DonbassCZ

Yup I used my new 2016 made blouse to match colors.

• Like 2

OK, thanks for clarifying that!

EDIT: So I installed that, and then reinstalled ACR, but there still isn't a T-72.

Your machinegunners are way out of ammo, they almost instantly switch to pistol as soon as the mission start. And I'm not even sure if they use correct ammo. Can you look at it, please?

Edit: one more question, I'm using CUP and RHS addons together, is there any reason to not use them both? :)

Version 1.3 released

Mainly maintenance update, but we're also releasing separate acr_a3_weapons extention with czech weapons. They were ported back from CUP, kudos to CUP Team! You can use the package also with rhs and cup extention.

Other big change was separating desert units and vehicles into new faction, so it can be used better with missions.

Optional:

@ACR_A3_CUP + @CUP

or

@ACR_A3_RHS + @RHS

or

@ACR_A3_Weapons

Download: (200 MB)
STEAM WORKSHOP

GOOGLE DRIVE

WITHSIX

Donate:
If you like our work, please consider donating ;)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

https://gitlab.com/ascz/acr_a3

Changelog:

- Added: desert faction separately
- Fixed: bad texture of vest in vehicles
- Fixed: missing textures in Kamaz
  • Like 4

The stand alone weapons package have some new toys, like a tacticool Vz58! I'll stick with that, instead of loading full-CUP. Thank you guys!

Can i ask who owns the uniform models-the one with the kneepads on it? I really like the model and would love to retex it in US/UK camo. Wondering who I need to ask for permission?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Can i ask who owns the uniform models-the one with the kneepads on it? I really like the model and would love to retex it in US/UK camo. Wondering who I need to ask for permission?

The kneepads are ported from Arma 2, but they are part of the vest. The uniform is default NATO model with custom rvmats. If you want it, you can find it in our gitlab repo (addons/acr_a3_characters/vesta*), permission granted.

@foxhound thanks for the mirrors!

• Like 1

Hi, I'm using whole CUP with ACR, and today I spawned some groups and their BRENs were without ammo, so they switched to side at start.

Can you rewrite their loadouts? 

Updated mod v1.3.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey ASCZ Team, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

Ok, sounds good, I'm glad you didn't stop working on the mod.

I just wondered, if you could rethink CUP and RHS compatibilities. I like to use both, vehicles from CUP, but helicopters from RHS. If I load both, my soldiers have M4s and so on, you know the deal.

Also, since I'm using full CUP and RHS, are these ACR packs any different? Do I miss something?

I noticed our Pandurs are just reskined AAF APC, is it final or should I expect it as well as Tatras? 

Well those "AAF APCs" are more or less Pandur models, so that's final thing. Also Tatra trucks should be already ported by CUP. :f:

• Like 2