evromalarkey

Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3

If you bring your weapon sight up while sitting on the Mi-24V/P bench, the camera ends up inside the helicopter looking at the cockpit LOD.

Mi-17 Rockets only has 40 rockets, but still 6 pods.

Are these RHS or ACR bugs btw? :p

All 4 ACR jets crash when using landing autopilot on Altis, Chernarus and Takistan airports. Problem seems identical to this one:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22181

If you're using AAF Buzzard setting/config or w/e, use the Buzzard (CAS), that one works and lands ok.

Edited by Outlawz7

There appears to be only one version of @ACR_A3 on PwS. Installed, the addons folder is 567MB. Can you confirm whether that's the CUP or non-CUP version and if the former, could the latter be made available on there as well please?

@Outlawz7 yeah, these are RHS/BI related problems. Regarding the jets, we are using the same CAS / AA config as AAF buzzard so I don't know what could be wrong.

@doveman ACR_A3 on PwS has the full version of CUP as required. Maybe I will get the lite version of cup for ACR_A3 on PwS later.

@doveman ACR_A3 on PwS has the full version of CUP as required. Maybe I will get the lite version of cup for ACR_A3 on PwS later.

As far as I can tell, the version of ACR_A3 on PwS does not include any part of CUP (i.e. it appears to be the ACR_A3 - No CUP version). Did you mean that the full CUP is available on PwS and that ACR_A3 will use that? That makes sense, as most people will probably install CUP anyway, so there's probably no pressing need to have @cup_acr_a3 on PwS as well.

Great mod, just have no radio messages, such radio messages in vehicles, is that mod bug or I'm missing something?

@VoiceOfArmA there is czech radio protocol, what do you mean by radio messages in vehicles?

Anyway, I found out today that FFV in the new Millitary Offroad Specials is broken after 1.40. This seems to be related - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22881, so upvote this issue if you want to see fix :)

Regarding the jets, we are using the same CAS / AA config as AAF buzzard so I don't know what could be wrong.

Use the config from 'I_Plane_Fighter_03_CAS_F', its 'I_Plane_Fighter_03_AA_F' that has autopilot broken.

@VoiceOfArmA there is czech radio protocol, what do you mean by radio messages in vehicles?

Anyway, I found out today that FFV in the new Millitary Offroad Specials is broken after 1.40. This seems to be related - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22881, so upvote this issue if you want to see fix :)

I know that's czech radio protocols, about vehicle, that was an example.

I mean you see an enemy soldier, so player will report it by czech language with it's radio protocols, but no text message is shown in left down corner of screen, so players must know czech language to understand what exactly reported!

@Outlawz7 we are using both

@VoiceOfArmA I see. Well there are no stringtables so you won't get any titles unless you're using for example AiA TP, which has A2 stringtables.

Mirrors updated (CUP/ACR_A3_CUP not included!)

GITHUB, GOOGLE DRIVE

ACR_A3 version of CUP Weapons - ACR_A3_CUP (version 1.1 of CUP pack with ACR_A3 compatibility config)

GOOGLE DRIVE

I've decided to split the ACR_A3 version of CUP Weapons from the download package. So nothing has changed with the mod, version is the same 0.8, only the CUP package was removed from the mirror ;)

CUP Weapons

Since our team made czech weapons ports from Arma 2 also for CUP, we decided to switch completely to CUP for easier upcoming weapons updates. Classname backward compatibility is ensured.

You have two options here:

1. Download whole CUP Weapons package where you will have all Arma 2 weapons, not only the ACR ones.
  2. Download the acr_a3 version, in this version are included only ACR related weapons and attachments, with our compability config.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@EvroMalarkey;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

@Outlawz7 we are using both

@VoiceOfArmA I see. Well there are no stringtables so you won't get any titles unless you're using for example AiA TP, which has A2 stringtables.

So you mean it's problem with all in arma map pack mod? other mods doesn't have such issue.

Edited by VoiceOfArmA

Just a bug I noticed after 1.42 (marksman update), the T-72 seams to have the lights on all the time, placed it in with mcc at night and the lights where on, thought it was just a new feature so I got in as a driver and it only gave me an option to turn them on so I did and they just got brighter.

May be an issue with all vehicles in the pack, I will check. Just thought you may want to know. :)

Also The BMP-2 Optics have no aiming... hud? Cannot find the word.

Edited by BagPiperGuy

Version 0.8.1 relesaed

Download: (455MB)

GITHUB, STEAM WORKSHOP, GOOGLE DRIVE

Dependencies:

@ASDG_JR, @CUP or @ACR_A3_CUP, @RHS_AFRF

Donate:

If you like our work, please consider donating ;)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Changelog:

Added: ACE3 compatibility, interaction should now work ok

Added: Marksman DLC vests variants

Added: New camo variants for Mi24 from TOH

Improved: Military Offroad (M2) has now more cargo positions

Fixed: LOD problem with Special Landrovers

and other minor improvements and fixes

Pictures:

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]bAvFy2q.jpg[/td]

[td]5GSPxXJ.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

First post, armaholic and pws mirrors will be updated soon.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Updated mod v0.8.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey EvroMalarkey , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Im getting error bad version in p3d file eror 68 any idea whats wrong ? Its doing headgear and some uniforms its crash the game

After the update the BMP CZ still dose not have a HUD for the gunner. Just thought to bring it up in case it is an easy fix. If not maybe next update?

Im getting error bad version in p3d file eror 68 any idea whats wrong ? Its doing headgear and some uniforms its crash the game

Is your game up to date?

@BagPiperGuy yeah I know about that one, the same problem is with RDS bmp2s, it seems that one of A3 updates broke something. We will look into it!