evromalarkey

Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey there, I'm retexturing the Mi24V to tiger sqdrn Mi35 and since I'm using the textures of your hind, I just wanted to ask, if you want these textures for the addon or if I'm to release it myself (or keep it for myself since it's your textures after all). I've made the simpliest one already and at least one more to do. I'm also thinking about this black/blue one...

Also, when we have Mi17 now, wouldn't it be nice to delete the Merlin and Hunter MRAPs?

Sure, release them if you want ;) Anyway we're planning to remove merlin and hunter in next update, we will leave propably only offroads.

Hi,

Me and my folks working on an German "Bundeswehr" reskin for your Dingos and i just wanted to ask you too if we could get your permission for that to release it in the Public later when its done??

I'm just making tank mission and I find out that I can't place empty T72M4CZ. It's just not on the empty armored list.

EDIT: I can place it now, don't know what happened, maybe some mods collided, sorry for the false report :(

Edited by Tejkr

Hi,

Would it be possible to release standalone czech weapons only? For example the Vz.58 RIS version? I know that lots of Czech folks would be very happy about that.

Im currently in clan that is composed from several countries and we are using lots of weapon packs and other addons. So you can imagine how much gigabytes are we talking about, plus we cant use standalone "army of the czech republic" because everyone would want bring their country in front! So i would like to kindly ask you if it would be possible to release the vz.58s on armaholic and playwith6?

Thank you for reply.

btw greetings from czech

@callofmarty not possible, sorry. The weapons are part of CUP weapons pack and it will stay that way, however why your clan is not using CUP weapons pack? You can even customize it and use it together with other weapon mods like HLC or RH.

hi,

great work. i know the dingo is a arma 2 port and build by amt but there are a few things you should know, maybe you have the ability to fix it:

- vehicle is driving the same speed throug water like over land or streets, we notice it when we cross a river or driving a long time in a creek on clafghan

- there is no correct damage-model, crashing it with fullspeed against a wall will only destruct a tire

- shooting on it with a m2 machine gun won´t hurt the passenger, you can shot right through the windshield, break it but further shooting will not kill the driver

- we are missing a destructible light-system, so you can shot down the front-light

New vehicles coming in this release, specifically Military Offroads (Landrovers) and BRDM-2s. Vehicles are ported with A3 standarts. That means, working PIP, PhysX, Slingloading, A3 materials etc. Our work will be later shared and included into CUP.

Download: (702 MB)

GITHUB

Dependencies:

@ASDG_JR, @CUP, @RHS_AFRF

Donate:

If you like our work, please consider donating ;)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Changelog:

Added: Military Offroad, Military Offroad (Desert)

Added: Military Offroad (M2), Military Offroad (M2) (Desert)

Added: Military Offroad Special, Military Offroad Special (Desert)

Added: Military Offroad (Ambulance), Military Offroad (Ambulance) (Desert)

Added: BRDM-2, BRDM-2 (Desert)

Improved: T-72M4 and BMP-2 PhysX improved by RedPhoenix, thanks!

Improved: Stringtables redone to BI standarts

Improved: Vehicle classes redone / merged

Improved: Dingo and hmmwv armor values

Fixed: Acro on Sa-58 changed to ACOG (soldiers related)

Fixed: Again Dingo PiP

Fixed: Wrong mass in TFAR radios

Removed: M-ATVs and AW101 Merlin (only hidden from editor and zeus)

Pictures:

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]1BtTCqk.jpg[/td]

[td]OX3WpR6.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]QQl4ts3.jpg[/td]

[td]MwjYrUR.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

First post, armaholic and pws mirrors will be updated soon.

@Outlaw109 the armor on Dingos was improved, but needs testing though. We will try to adress these problems in next release.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

New vehicles coming in this release, specifically Military Offroads (Landrovers) and BRDM-2s. Vehicles are ported with A3 standarts. That means, working PIP, PhysX, Slingloading, A3 materials etc. Our work will be later shared and included into CUP.

Download: (702 MB)

GITHUB

Dependencies:

@ASDG_JR, @CUP, @RHS_AFRF

Donate:

If you like our work, please consider donating ;)

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Changelog:

Added: Military Offroad, Military Offroad (Desert)

Added: Military Offroad (M2), Military Offroad (M2) (Desert)

Added: Military Offroad Special, Military Offroad Special (Desert)

Added: Military Offroad (Ambulance), Military Offroad (Ambulance) (Desert)

Added: BRDM-2, BRDM-2 (Desert)

Improved: Stringtables redone to BI standarts

Improved: Vehicle classes redone / merged

Improved: Dingo and hmmwv armor values

Fixed: Acro on Sa-58 changed to ACOG (soldiers related)

Fixed: Again Dingo PiP

Fixed: Wrong mass in TFAR radios

Removed: M-ATVs and AW101 Merlin (only hidden from editor and zeus)

Pictures:

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/1BtTCqk.jpg[/td]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/OX3WpR6.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/QQl4ts3.jpg[/td]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/MwjYrUR.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

First post, armaholic and pws mirrors will be updated soon.

@Outlaw109 the armor on Dingos was improved, but needs testing though. We will try to adress these problems in next release.

Nice update man, keep it up :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Unreal work Evro. Between this and your Takistani and CDF mods we have a whole new world of content available.

Do you have a planned faction next?

@Imperator_Pete Thanks! We don't plan any new faction at this time. But maybe, just maybe we could try SLA from Arma 1 later.

Currently is our main focus with the TKA_A3 update and porting vehicles for CUP.