evromalarkey

Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3

@Outlawz7 yeah I know about that, it seems that 1.36 broke something.. it's RHS related.

So update 0.7 is coming soon and I've decided to share our plans and progress. Next update will be dependened on RHS AFRF and the main focus in this update will be on vehicles. You can look forward for ATF Dingo (HMG, GMG), M1151 HMMWVs, UAZs, BMP2, Mi17 and Mi24. We are plannig to include all the vehicles which were in the ACR DLC. So Landrovers and T810 Tatra trucks should be next in 0.8 nd 0.9 ;)

Here are some screens:

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]CbhVJVU.jpg[/td]

[td]wJVxoxF.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]OmPiuhw.jpg[/td]

[td]76uYYdo.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

So update 0.7 is coming soon and I've decided to share our plans and progress. Next update will be dependened on RHS AFRF and the main focus in this update will be on vehicles. You can look forward for ATF Dingo (HMG, GMG), M1151 HMMWVs, UAZs, BMP2, Mi17 and Mi24. We are plannig to include all the vehicles which were in the ACR DLC. So Landrovers and T810 Tatra trucks should be next in 0.8 nd 0.9 ;)

Looking really cool! Can't wait for it :)

Tho I really look forward for to the Tatra trucks in future updates.

Here are some screens:

[tr]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/CbhVJVU.jpg[/td]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/wJVxoxF.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/OmPiuhw.jpg[/td]

[td]http://i.imgur.com/76uYYdo.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

ls.jpg

Great work, guys!

Hopefully, awful ACR Chernarus vegetation LODs problem will be solved soon, too!

Version 0.7 is released! Main focus in this version are vehicles, prepare for T72M4 CZ, BMP-2s, HMMWVs and AMF Dingos. I would like to thank Reyhard and Aplion, for sharing their A2 ports. It was really helpful to have something to begin with. We are planning to port all of the Arma 2 ACR DLC vehicles, that means Landrovers and T810 Trucks should be in next releases. Vehicles are ported with A3 standarts. That means, working PIP, PhysX, Slingloading, A3 materials etc. Our work will be later shared and included into CUP.

Other minor change is that RHS: AFRF is now required for the best experience, but not mandatory. That means you can delete the rhs pbos, if you don't want to download other big required mod. Other pbos from opt folder were also deleted or included in the mod.

Download: (618 MB)

GITHUB, GOOGLE DRIVE

Dependencies:

@ASDG_JR, @CUP, @RHS_AFRF

Donate:

If you like our work, please consider donating ;)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Changelog:

Added: Czech CUP Backpacks

Added: T-72M4 CZ

Added: BMP-2s

Added: HMMWVs M1151 (M2 and AGS)

Added: AMF Dingo (MG and GL)

Added: Mi17, Mi24 and UAZs from RHS AFRF

Added: AAF vest desert variants

Added: Missions dubbing and language for mission makers

Improved: ALiVE compability

Improved: New icons

Improved: New Pilot uniform

Improved: New additional groups

Improved: New soldier classes (AA, SL, Crew, Diver)

Improved: Vest textures

Improved: vz95 Desert textures

Improved: TFAR compability now without need of additional pbo

Improved: Armor and mass values updated

Improved: pbo and config structure

Fixed: Radio protocol rpt spam

Fixed: Aco not linked with Sa58 RIS

Fixed: Some vehicles were not visible in Zeus

Fixed: Other minor fixes and improvements

Removed: All optional files

- @CUP Compatible version changes: (included with the archive)

Added: cup_weapons_backpacks.pbo

Added: cup_weapons_strela_2.pbo

Updated: CUP_Weapons_ACR_A3_Compability.pbo

Pictures:

[tr]

[td]DWGVYR0.jpg[/td]

[td]0bW4sdL.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]rPvWh4T.jpg[/td]

[td]dXRsyGP.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]VZ7TLUy.jpg[/td]

[td]DLYrasM.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

First post, armaholic and pws mirrors will be updated soon.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Dependencies: ... @CUP, ...

The archive already contains a @CUP folder. Does this mean people do not have to download CUP or is the included CUP folder a different version so people will need both your cup and the default cup version?

If the normal cup version is the exact same is it also possible to just exclude the cup folder from the archive or does it contain custom files? If your cup folder contains custom files will it cause issues with the default cup release? Should people remove the default cup?

Sorry for the questions, I am just confused, specially since you wrote you adapted the cup files yet its not clear your adapted cup version conflicts/requires default cup :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Hi I keep getting an error-something about RU radio not found?any ideas?I am using @cup thanks.(i'll post actual eror code when i get home)(nevermind-sorted)p.s great mod!there isnt enough weapons in arma with 3-round burst fire and you have added some nice ones!

Edited by ineptaphid

Can you add better silencer to 805? I didn't try ammo box, but in arsenal, the option is just the tan silencer.

Some black would be nice, maybe it's personal, but I just can't use my favourite weapon with that silencer...

Big up for the textures! They're awesome. Z novýho updatu sem dostal erekci. HodnÄ› dobrá práce, Å¡koda že nejsem souÄástí!

Z novýho updatu sem dostal erekci.

Gratuluji.

Anyway, I think that you have only tan suppressor available could be problem on your side, we are using only default BI's black suppressors.

You're right! I did some research after your response, and I found that ASDG Muzzles made my default 5.56mm suppressor tan. I deleted it and I have black one again!

But anyway, is there any chance to change vehicle's inventory when you can? Get rid of that russian/defaultBIS stuff?

And there are many russian or dontevenknowthenationality names, maybe reduce the list a little or add some more czech names?

I know these are little details, but this just came in my mind while playing with the mod!

Also, we can use the mod and make missions (and possibly publish them), right?

Yeah you can create missions, as a matter of fact we included dubbing from ACR DLC campaign in our latest update, so you can use that for missions too.

Anyway we know about the vehicle's inventory and we plan to change it in the upcoming updates.

And about the russian names, that's an weird issue. Because we're using CzechMen as generic names, it's possible that Arma 3 has some russian names in this variable, we will look into it.

A small thing, the BMP 2's are able to use agm fcs. Which is great but the T-72M4CZ cannot, and you cannot manualy zero it at least while agm is enabled. Can there be a fix or is this mod not supported by agm? Also the CZ805 on the rifleman class gets deleted when I go into Vitural Arsenal. So that means it dose not exist but the CUP CZ805 is. There may be a bit of an error there. Not a huge issue because you just have to re equipt it but ya. Thats what I noticed. Great update, love all the new sandbox content :D

T72M4CZ should have the agm fcs, I just forget about it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pLLNiesSsbR1k2cV9zWWJ3Mk0/view?usp=sharing - here is a quick fix.

About the issue with CZ805, that is caused by Arsenal itself. CZ805 and other weapons which soldiers have are using backward compatible classnames with scope = 1 and Arsenal hides every asset you had with this value. That's really unpleasant bug, because it's happening for example with medical backpacks etc. only BI can fix this.

T72M4CZ should have the agm fcs, I just forget about it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pLLNiesSsbR1k2cV9zWWJ3Mk0/view?usp=sharing - here is a quick fix.

About the issue with CZ805, that is caused by Arsenal itself. CZ805 and other weapons which soldiers have are using backward compatible classnames with scope = 1 and Arsenal hides every asset you had with this value. That's really unpleasant bug, because it's happening for example with medical backpacks etc. only BI can fix this.

Thanks man! Your right on top of things :D

I'm a little confused. Part, because I had no idea what CUP meant. Just looking at your readme, it doesn't say what it stands for. But my question is the same. Do we use both @CUP and @ACR_A3? And if we use @CUP do we need to download anything extra. The armaholic page says community upgrade project is optional, but your CUP folder has a lot inside it. The readme made it sound like the all the A2 upgraded stuff is inside the CUP folder.

So does your latest download contain everything needed? I've been waiting for all this stuff, i'm glad it's finally coming together. Thanks

Is there a download without CUP for those that have the full version of CUP already? ;)

Download:

GITHUB (618 MB)

Dependencies:

@ASDG_JR, @CUP, @RHS_AFRF

Changelog:

Fixed: HMMWV turret glass rotation bug

Fixed: Dingo PIP mirrors adjusted

Fixed: Generic names bad definiton

Fixed: Missions dubbing paths

If you want download only the changed files then you can here (200 MB).