evromalarkey

Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3

I feel like we'd need one more guy to help us, because I'm completely lost when porting vehicles....

Awesome job here guys, ACR was my personal favorite DLC, i'm very happy it's made it to A3.

Bystrica here i come:thanx:

VEHICLES

M-ATV

Offroad

Pandur II

Kamaz (transport and support versions)

That is bugging me : I couldn't find the offroad in the editor?:confused:

Congratulations to your release guys. Althought there's room for improvement, I'm glad to see some czech army stuff released. Do you also plan on adding some new stuff besides the content of acr dlc?

Thanks, TheSun.

Anyway, since no one from team can do some modeling, I think that we will only port (mostly yours, many thanks! :P) stuff from ACR DLC and OA. And I also hope we will improve it!

Love it! Can't wait for more content! Finally ACR units in A3!

Desert camo is nice (I just think that those brown spots are too dark), but I'm not sure about woodland. It just doesn't look right...can't tell what's wrong, I was comparing it to my vz. 95 gear and... I don't know. Are those texture final?

This question is kinda dumb, but what addon I have to download to use Mi helicopters?

yeah we are planning to improve the woodland variant. We just got recently new and better texture :) For Mi24 you need @kae_sz and for Mi17 @cha_mi8,it's just a temporary solution until we had our own ports from A2.

Are you planing on porting all the ACR dlc content? Because I think the support vehicles from the ArmA 2 ACR DLC are pretty cool.. and for team play they would come in handy. A lot of modders leave them out so it would be nice to see them included also the Dingo 2 would be sweet. Looking forward to using this mod more :D and keep up the great work.

we will try our best to port all of the A2 ACR DLC content in the future. Since we have only limited skills in this area, it could take a while.

I'm sort of working on porting the T810 over to Arma 3. If you guys are planning on porting it and /or if I was to finish first, you're more then welcome to use the files.

that would be really nice of you. We are planning to port all of the A2 ACR content, but we have limited skills in this area. So sharing of your files would help us a lot.

Is it OK to use your logo in mission loading screens etc.?

yeah, feel free to use it :)

Nice! Is it going to be added to the CUP or AiA high quality replacement pack?

most of the A2 ports will be shared with CUP. I don't know how exactly is AIA HQ pack being made, but kju could integrate it if he wants.

That is bugging me : I couldn't find the offroad in the editor?:confused:

yeah sorry for that, in fact it's only just a retexture of offroad from A3. There were some problems with it before the release so I have to make it scope=0;

Congratulations to your release guys. Althought there's room for improvement, I'm glad to see some czech army stuff released. Do you also plan on adding some new stuff besides the content of acr dlc?

Thank you! Of course there is huge room for improvement, but we are in fact "amateurs" in this area :D So we are doing only what we know and no one from our team have knowledge in modeling. For now we will only try to port more stuff from acr dlc.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Although this is a fantastic release, I must say... how about dat T-72M4CZ? Or, I think that was the T-72 version anyway.

Aside from the lack of tank, excellent work. Can't wait to go sneaky beaky with a team from the 601st and sabotage CSAT.

I agree about the T-810 though. One of the things I found neatest about that was an armored version with an LMG mounted. That would be extremely handy.

Congrats on the release, I must say I've been using these quite a bit when I find time to play. Have you planned to have ASDG JR compatibility? For some reason you can attach some community side rail attachments, but not the optics.

I have one question in arma 2 ACR mod is paid modification and u porting it from arma 2 to arma 3 and im wondering how's it with legal circumstances im just interested how this copyrights work if u porting something u should pay for it before if u know what I mean. :) thank u for possible explanation ..btw sorry for my eng....AND last words I love ACR mod its just fantastic :)

Edited by XOSPECTRE

Some MOUT units (engineer, team leader) have MX 6.5mm magazines instead of 5.56mm.

Congrats on the release, I must say I've been using these quite a bit when I find time to play. Have you planned to have ASDG JR compatibility? For some reason you can attach some community side rail attachments, but not the optics.

There should be asdg jr compatibility for all weapons. Which weapon do you have problem with?

I've published my first ACR A3 mission on Workshop! Here's the link to the collection where I'll be adding missions :)

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=309140382

Looks great, nice work!

I have one question in arma 2 ACR mod is paid modification and u porting it from arma 2 to arma 3 and im wondering how's it with legal circumstances im just interested how this copyrights work if u porting something u should pay for it before if u know what I mean. :) thank u for possible explanation ..btw sorry for my eng....AND last words I love ACR mod its just fantastic :)

All A2 content was released as Sample Models by BI, so all content from A2 can be redone in A3 by community under specific licences.

Some MOUT units (engineer, team leader) have MX 6.5mm magazines instead of 5.56mm.

Thanks for the headsup! We will fix it ;)

I found a bug if u look trough mrco scope there is missing textures on iron sights

Na tenhle mod sem se těšil hodnÄ› dlouho a koneÄnÄ› je tu.Zítra zaÄnu s novou kampaní pro tenhle mod.Díky (ale že vám to trvalo :p) :yay: :yay: :yay: + tet mÄ› napadlo jestly by ste nechtÄ›li pomoct z dabingem.Ale není nutnej.

Edited by buchy

@XOSPECTRE That's a BIS issue with mrco :/

Anyway, version 0.5.1 released! Small fixes and additions :)

Download:

GITHUB

Changelog:

Added: MOUT Desert uniforms

Added: Offroad (A3 retexture)

Added: Medevac kamaz

Fixed: Sa58 drysound

Fixed: Head position of various headgear

and various small fixes

- replacement configs

Added: Mi17 Medevac

Improved: Mi24 colors and opening doors

@XOSPECTRE That's a BIS issue with mrco :/

Anyway, version 0.5.1 released! Small fixes and additions :)

Download:

GITHUB

Changelog:

Added: MOUT Desert uniforms

Added: Offroad (A3 retexture)

Added: Medevac kamaz

Fixed: Sa58 drysound

Fixed: Head position of various headgear

and various small fixes

- replacement configs

Added: Mi17 Medevac

Improved: Mi24 colors and opening doors

Cool Cool Cool keep it up :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

How's the progress? Any update anytime soon? I'm closely watching this thread and waiting for all news, are there any issues with porting the vehicles?

If you guys want, I have a ported and fitted Czech vest available that I can send to you guys. It kept its weight and UV maps from the old A2 stuff so you can just put in the textures and have yourselves a brand new ACR vest.

@Tejkr the progress goes very slowly, because we have not a lot of time for it now. Don't expect the vehicles any time soon, sorry :/

@TheEvanCat sure, would be really nice of you! Send it to me through PM, thanks! :)

@Tejkr the progress goes very slowly, because we have not a lot of time for it now. Don't expect the vehicles any time soon, sorry :/

@TheEvanCat sure, would be really nice of you! Send it to me through PM, thanks! :)

Check your PMs.

gatsby+cheers.gif

First off. this mod seems awesome and the only problem I had was the install of the weapons.pbo file. When I would select the mod and the game would load it would say error blah blah blah something about it being too short

"Data File too short (Insert my directory for arma here) expected 67327700 B, got 33554432 B"

Any help would be appreciated! :D