evromalarkey

Army of the Czech Republic A3 - ACR_A3

Current version: 1.4.0

Description:

This mod contains various infantry high quality units, vehicles and equipment. Certain additional weapons and vehicles are only available with either CUP extension or RHS extension.

This project is open source and all the source can be found on GitHub - https://gitlab.com/ascz/acr_a3 You can contribute, create issues, requests and so on. But please do not re-release or alter any part of our mod without our permission.

Optional:

@ACR_A3_CUP + @CUP

or

@ACR_A3_RHS + @RHS

Download: (400 MB)

The mod can be found on these official release mirrors:
STEAM WORKSHOP

GOOGLE DRIVE

ARMAHOLIC

Discord (czech):

https://discord.gg/6CQudN

Donate:
If you like our work, please consider donating 😉
btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Gallery:

8WCeXxjg.jpg

This work is licensed under a Arma Public License

PROJECT TEAM / CONTRIBUTORS

• EvroMalarkey - Project lead, Configs, Model ports
  • Taurus - Textures, Icons, Configs
  • Kllrt - Weapons, Configs, Model ports, Icons
  • Qinetix - Weapons, Vehicles, Models, Configs

• WendaF - Vehicles, Models, Configs

• Kadlik - Vehicles, Models, Configs

ADDITIONAL CREDITS

• Bohemia Interactive - Arma2 Sample Models (ACR rvmats, textures and models)
  • Robalo - ASDG Joint Rails
  • CUP team - For help and sharing
  • RHS team - For RHS AFRF and some their config values
  • Reyhard - For sharing his A2 ports
  • Aplion - For sharing his A2 ports
  • RedPhoenix - For PhysX of T72M4 and BMP-2
  • Cinco - For sharing his Nomex uniform
  • Filipsons - Initial textures

good job on release, did some things i didnt expect were possible with the NATO uniform (Knee guards)

@Papanowel we have it already with woodland pants, but we could also make desert variant in future releases :) Here are some additional screens which didn't make it into the first post.

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]lcsN4Dv.jpg[/td]

[td]y84vSQ6.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]UNVInIg.jpg[/td]

[td]rb4Ubde.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]ZgpuDVB.jpg[/td]

[td]gVTPtao.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]ettwFyk.jpg[/td]

[td]YCTP84s.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by EvroMalarkey

@AngelWingGamingJacob I didn't expect it is possible as well :D But we edited rvmat textures and this is the result :)

@AngelWingGamingJacob I didn't expect it is possible as well :D But we edited rvmat textures and this is the result :)

well its a good thing you got yours out, us at the NB projects are having a huge internal dispute at the moment due to the fact our czech mod should have been released months ago but something classified got in the way

Yeah, I'm also gladly surprised!

That was awesome, way better than the WIP screens. You earned all my respect :)

Amazing! I have been waiting since Arma 3 Alpha for a talented team or person to port the ACR DLC and it looks like that wait is over. Wanted to point out in my very brief testing that the Pandur GPR-T rounds have no impact visual effects to show the damage they are causing, but otherwise work fine. Keep up the great work!

Amazing! I have been waiting since Arma 3 Alpha for a talented team or person to port the ACR DLC and it looks like that wait is over. Wanted to point out in my very brief testing that the Pandur GPR-T rounds have no impact visual effects to show the damage they are causing, but otherwise work fine. Keep up the great work!

you must be running blastcore or something cause i dont have that error i see everything just fine

I hope that you don't mind that I praise the knee pads once again, but they are outstanding :)

If I may ask what are the future plans for the mod? If I'm not wrong you are working or planning to port the Mi8 and the Mi24. Is the Dingo MRAP gonna be ported too ( instead of the NATO MATV )? I think it would be a nice addition.

Is there any other ACR DLC assets you are working / planning to port?

I can't express how happy I'm to see the ACR/AAF vehicles with non digital textures :) ( I also enjoy the Merlin, even if it's not in the real Czech Army )

@MistyRonin yeah we're planning to port most of the ACR vehicles from A2. Wheeled comes first, so Dingo for sure. Mi8 and Mi24 will come sometime later, because for now we have at least replacement configs. I'm glad that you're happy with the release of this mod, we're working hard on this these days :D And yeah the knee pads are awesome, it's amazing what all can you do with rvmat.

After a quick test of the mod I have to say I am very impressed! So damn good to have a propper VZ58 in A3! And glad to see yall are using HLC reloading animation (unless Im mistaken). Its a little off timing, but Im guessing that yall already are aware of it and its something yall will polish later.

Great work!

Yeah, that know issue 3P0X1, realoading for vz58 should be different anyways :P

Yeah, that know issue 3P0X1, realoading for vz58 should be different anyways :P[/quote

Well it's a great start! It works well for a place holder until y'all get it to where y'all want it. I've been using it on a few missions and enjoying every second!

Love it! Can't wait for more content! Finally ACR units in A3!

Desert camo is nice (I just think that those brown spots are too dark), but I'm not sure about woodland. It just doesn't look right...can't tell what's wrong, I was comparing it to my vz. 95 gear and... I don't know. Are those texture final?

This question is kinda dumb, but what addon I have to download to use Mi helicopters?

Are you planing on porting all the ACR dlc content? Because I think the support vehicles from the ArmA 2 ACR DLC are pretty cool.. and for team play they would come in handy. A lot of modders leave them out so it would be nice to see them included also the Dingo 2 would be sweet. Looking forward to using this mod more :D and keep up the great work.

Arma2ACR-render-T810_desert.jpg

Arma2ACR-render-Dingo.jpg

Arma2ACR-render-RM-70.jpg

I'm sort of working on porting the T810 over to Arma 3. If you guys are planning on porting it and /or if I was to finish first, you're more then welcome to use the files.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!