Sign in to follow this  
speedygonzales

Jagdkommando Austria Version 0.1 - Retexture Pack

Too bad both the SMA and R3F packs are horribly, horribly animated, textured, modelled AND given bad sounds.. :)

The hooded uniforms are great, good job.

i waited for a Jagdkommando mod since the release of arma 3, and finally there is one out :D.

Firstly, you did great job! I really love this mod :P

But the real Jagdkommando uses Digital multicam camouflage since 2011 ( I could send you a few links with pictures), so the textures you made are outdated (they still look great)

It would be awesome if you would do that in any future updates if you have enough time, i know it's a damn much work :).

@Rebane comone are your serious, plz only gave productive criticism and help the mod teams.

@Kraken1918 yeah man me too ;), i waited and waited and nothing happend for austria so i`thought (es gibt nichts gutes ausser mann tut es) "it didnt gave good things without someone doing it".

I`m working for an update but the new camo will be in some other updates, beacause i dont find good pictures off it and have to do the whole camo from scratch.

Erdl from scratch no prob but digital camos are a pain in the ass for me.

@Rebane comone are your serious, plz only gave productive criticism and help the mod teams.

@Kraken1918 yeah man me too ;), i waited and waited and nothing happend for austria so i`thought (es gibt nichts gutes ausser mann tut es) "it didnt gave good things without someone doing it".

I`m working for an update but the new camo will be in some other updates, beacause i dont find good pictures off it and have to do the whole camo from scratch.

Erdl from scratch no prob but digital camos are a pain in the ass for me.

haha nice man :D

here are some pictures if you need them :)

http://spartanat.com/2014/08/neue-uniformen-fuer-das-jagdkommando/#more-26424

http://www.bundesheer.gv.at/misc/image_popup/ImageTool.php?strAdresse=/karriere/generalstabslehrgang/galerie/vollbild/20140703_111145.jpg&intSeite=1920&intHoehe=1080&intMaxSeite=1920&intMaxHoehe=1025&blnFremd=0

http://www.bundesheer.gv.at/misc/image_popup/ImageTool.php?strAdresse=/sk/lask/jakdo/images/top_jako.jpg&intSeite=1920&intHoehe=1080&intMaxSeite=1920&intMaxHoehe=1025&blnFremd=0

http://www.glossyapp.com/reader/40#/documents/6S5jLvrBIa8/46

http://derrauber.deviantart.com/art/Austrian-Camo-Pattern-340899368

http://spartanat.com/2013/09/hoher-besuch-beim-jagdkommando/

and a video :)

Hey there, nice addon. Two suggestions/issues:

1.) I know it's been said already to some extent, but please fix the issues with the missing backslash in the mats, errorception here.

2.) Any chance you can categorize your units into a different faction than NATO? Don't care if it's JaKo, Austria, or whatever, but it helps a lot to declutter the editor :)

3.) Jakdo_aut's config points to a non-existing \JaKdo_AUT\Data\vikingr_icon.paa

Edited by janus0104

Srry for not answering so long.

Janus thx for pointing some things out. I have a lot of Rl things going on then my clan want a piece of me too ;), but i hope that i can bring up a update in the next two weeks.

Hey Speedy. I really love your mod :)

You have the best winter-uniform out yet!

But it has some errors in it.

Looked in my RPT and found this:

"Cannot load texture jakdo_balaclava\data\kjakdo_baclava_black_co.paa"

"Cannot load texture vik_helm\hats\pasgthelmet\black.paa."

"Cannot load texture vik_helm\hats\pasgthelmet\tan.paa."

"Cannot load material file jakdouni\data\soldier_flecktarn_w1.rvmat."

"Cannot load material file jakdouni\data\soldier_flecktarn_w2.rvmat."

"Cannot load texture jakdouni\rv\env_land_co.paa."

"Cannot load texture jakdouni\data\hhl_white_sdm.paa."

"Cannot load texture ca\characters_e\delta\data\do_1_ti_ca.paa."

"Cannot load texture ca\characters_e\delta\data\do_equip_ti_ca.paa."

"Cannot load texture ca\characters_e\heads\male\defaulthead\data\head_ti_ca.paa."

"Cannot load texture ca\characters_e\us\data\tex3_ti_ca.paa."

I tried to find it in the config-files but could'nt find anything.

Think most of them are just wrong filepath or miss-spellings.

Will it be fixed?

If in the future, would it be possible for you to make the PCU uniforms, specifically hooded one, use the Kryptek Typhon camouflage?

Also, minor issue: Skin shows when weapon is lowered, character is crouched, and you turn the head to the side. It clips through on the right-hand side.

So thx to lukrop the mod has a new config, with editor units, alive compatibility, all wrong weights for clothes and uniforms should be fixed.

New dependency are the hlc augs.

When i find time i will add the new digi uniform and some vehicles.

Speedygonzales, I´ve updated to v0.2 and I´m having an dependancy error: " Addon ´Jakdo_AUT_SF_Faction´ requires addon ´Jakdo_AUT_SF_data´ maybe something was missing on your package? only 4 files in it =(

Thx for the information i think i have fucked them up after working on the m4 textures and packing them behind.

Have to fix it when i come home from work.

Thx for the information Corporal_lib(BR)

Edited by Speedygonzales

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I remember in your last release version,the hood uniforms can't attach any patch on it,so could they now attach patch on them?If could then we can also use them for some other countries' soldiers.

And this is a great mod,really like some of the uniform in it!:)

;2877166']Speedygonzales' date=' I´ve updated to v0.2 and I´m having an dependancy error: " [b']Addon ´Jakdo_AUT_SF_Faction´ requires addon ´Jakdo_AUT_SF_data´[/b] maybe something was missing on your package? only 4 files in it =(

SpeedyGonzales, your updated pack now have 12 files, but I still got this same error popup, could you check it please? I´m - unfortunatly - reverting - AGAIN - to v0.1 (dependancies errors crap saved games, and as I´m mostly SP user, can´t cope with these errors...)

Something on your config isn´t coded right (typo error maybe) as the game can´t find the data of the very unit it is based upon... =P

[edit] jakdouni.pbo is missing - if comparing v0.1 files with v0.2

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

@Miller thx for uplaoding.

@Foxhound thx for uplaoding.

Thx again Corporal_Lib[bR] this becomes real frustrating, srry for that.

The problem is i have no internet at home , because changing my provider, so a friend loaded thes files up for me.

So i cant check it as usual.

But until i can fix this myself you can only, copy that missing file from 0.1 into 0.2.

Because havent changed anything on jakdouni.pbo, thats the hooded uniforms.

@JinougaF i dont know how to implement that in that uniform type, mayby i get the information, then i will try it.

Edited by Speedygonzales

Thx again Corporal_Lib[bR] this becomes real frustrating, srry for that.

The problem is i have no internet at home , because changing my provider, so a friend loaded thes files up for me.

So i cant check it as usual.

But until i can fix this myself you can only, copy that missing file from 0.1 into 0.2.

Because havent changed anything on jakdouni.pbo, thats the hooded uniforms.

Nope, leaving jakdouni.pbo along with new files doesn´t fix the dependancy error... it is some faulty config on units data!

I´ve reverted to old v0.1, so I can wait till you get your net back and check your new files config throughly (if you´re using them, you´d probably can´t load saved games, am I right?)

cheers!

Hey SpeedyGonzalez,

I was wondering if I could have permission to use one of the hooded uniforms for my Rainbow Six mod. I would be using my own texture for it something like this:

Kind of like this picture:

649581boxart_160w.jpg

You have to ask tyrk for permission he was the first, who ported the hoodies from a2. But how i know him, he is very helpful so dont shy to ask;).

So new version is out and tested. Changelog at the frontpage.

Plz delete the old jakdo and only use the new one, otherwise there could be some conflicts.