Sign in to follow this  
olli_

F-35C Lightning II

Nimitz updated u say? I don't think it will happen. However your plane is really awesome also in a ground hangar :D . However can u give a dropbox or somethingh like server from download? I mean not only steam workshop or PW6. Can u Olli_ pls?

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nimitz updated u say? I don't think it will happen. However your plane is really awesome also in a ground hangar :D . However can u give a dropbox or somethingh like server from download? I mean not only steam workshop or PW6. Can u Olli_ pls?

You can always wait for JS to come out with the USS Freedom i think it was called? Something of a side project for his F/A-18X, his Carrier may be physX supported, and Nimitz Class sized.

You can always wait for JS to come out with the USS Freedom i think it was called? Something of a side project for his F/A-18X, his Carrier may be physX supported, and Nimitz Class sized.

When I last talked to John_Spartan, he told me that he is not a big fan of the PhysX on the flight model in A3. The F18s and the SU35 do not have the PhysX enabled on them, so I'm assuming that the USS Freedom will not have PhysX enabled.

How do you make to have so beautiful textures ?

In any case, your plane is magnificent, I hope that you plan to make F-22.

Amazing aircraft but, the stealth thunder doesn't show on the Zeus spawnlists :/ also do you plan on making an F-35B Similar to this and not just like a port (something like FB-37 Thunder idk) or maybe just the exact same with but without the tailhook and VTOL capability

Amazing aircraft but, the stealth thunder doesn't show on the Zeus spawnlists :/

That's because its a stealth plane... wouldn't be very good if you could find it.

Also would be amazing if you were to add a STOVL variant (F35B).

That's because its a stealth plane... wouldn't be very good if you could find it.

Also would be amazing if you were to add a STOVL variant (F35B).

Lol but i'd like for it to be on the Zeus spawnlists...

Yea I know, the vehicle class just needs to be added to the CfgPatches I believe.

class CfgPatches {
   class myAddon {       
       units[] = {[b]FC37, FC37-Stealth[/b]};
       weapons[] = {};
       requiredVersion = 1;
       requiredAddons[] ={};
   }; 
};

Or what ever the classnames are.

Good stuff, Olli_ :) And yeah, omission from CfgPatches is the most common culprit for missing-from-Zeus assets.

Just checking in, is the stealth thunder hotfix for the zeus spawnlists out yet?

The Armaholic source links are resulting in 404 errors.

Not anymore....

No S/VTOL variant? :(

Nice job. Service menu will be awesome for customizing loadouts.

• Like 1