Sign in to follow this  
miketim

How to gift arma 3 from bistudio store to my friend

:confused:Hey, I bought arma 3 from bistudio store for 30 bucks

I want my friend to have it not me, I HAVENT logged in to redeem, because im not sure how this works....

If I log in with my steam account that already owns arma 3, does this game get wasted? it shows something along the lines of "we will not provide extra copies for games you already own"... do I have to log in through his account for it to go to him?

Please help because I dont want to make a wrong move and the game is somehow unable to be given to anybody or some shit, idk I just dont get how to do this.

Thank you.

Edited by MikeTim

I am also curious about this. I have had issues gifting on steam in the past and do not want to waste 30 bucks, if i have to start a new steam account for it I will do it. Is it a retail CD key that you get, or do they want to know your steam account so it can be "gifted" from BI? Confusing situation...

Edited by Real Meatshield

hey I figured it out.

Buy the game on bistudio, give your freind your bistudio account stuff and have him log in on your bistudio store account, and redeem it with his/her steam by logging in with steam onthere, it doesnt break your account, the steam login doesnt get tied to it dont worry