Sign in to follow this  
super-truite

PvP Advance And Secure

Hi,

we organize a public game of this beautiful game mode this week end. There will be 2 sessions: friday 29 and saturday 30 of August - 21 h.

Server: 62.210.206.92

port: 2302

Edited by super-truite

Hi salmon,

AAS games greatly improve from team work and communication. Do you have e.g. a teamspeak server that can be joined during these games?

Btw: Do you mean Thursday 28th or Friday 29th for the first session?

@HitmanFF: Sorry I meant friday 29th. The TS is 62.210.206.92, but since most of the players will be french, I don't know how to proceed. Maybe a different channel for english speaking guys? Or you can just use VOIP (some of us understand english but not all so it would be difficult to put everyone on the same channel).

@Fabio_Chavez: yes, Altis with no mods

Thanks,

A separate channel for English speaking players would be good. I will join, and see if other members of FUSION are also interested. My French is way too limited to communicate efficiently in such circumstances ;)

Great, If you want, we are doing a test match today at 21h.
Would like to, but we have a (friendly) match tonight already :)

Thanks to the people who came! Some issues were fixed and I hope tonight's game will be better. Since I had some complaints regarding aerial supremacy, I removed some drones and increased the respawn time for drones and gunships.