zapat

GetTactical - a tactical-RTS interface

don't worry.we'll be waiting. Your mod will not replace.thanks for this mod.(RUS,не волнуйтеÑÑŒ.мы будем ждать. Ваш мод не заменим.ÑпаÑибо за Ñтот мод.)

Edited by MONAX

Fixed version is updated on frontpage.

And seriously [I rather not write what I think. Imagine it] !

If I sleep 1; the loaded game doesn't add Eventhandlers

If I don't sleep 1; the new game doesn't add Eventhandlers.

For f's sake I waited for maindisplay, and a non-null player!

Why do I need to wait 1 more second to be able to add an EH?

Where is this documented?

How long that 1 second should be? And why that much?

In these times I SERIOUSLY think about deleting the whole thing, and never ever touch this engine again.

...going back to play Wasteland 2...

Edited by zapat

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Its stucks for me too.I run the mod with hunter six and played with no problems. After 5 loads the mod doesnt work.It started with a black screen when i press the 'M' button to see the map. And after i restarted the game the caps locks button didnt work. Also after that i have tryed to test it in the editor but nothing happens.

Which mod version do you use?

...\steam\steamApps\common\Arma 3\@GetTactical\Addons\ what is the name of the .pbo?

If someone knows someone who can help me with persistent addon Key eventhandlers that would be great:

I don't have too much experience with addons, and these 5 lines responsible for addonizing my script seems to fail a lot. Probably because of originally bad design. (Not the script, which works faultless within my mission, only the enginehook of the addon).

I do hope that the loadgame bug is now fixed permanently. Fixed version is frontpaged.

Nothing else was changed.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

What was the save load bug? Was it the inability to load any saves with the mod or was it something else? Right now I get an error about missing content but it's blank and doesn't say what it is. I'm not sure what is causing it and I haven't been able to test it yet but maybe updating this is the fix.

It's amazing what you modders do with ARMA. This reminds me of early Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon. Keep it up, great work!

Man this system is great, it makes commanding a breeze. I have a request though: could you add hotkeys to select units individually and all at once? It would make commanding faster and even easier.

I have been thinking on hotkeys, it wouldn't be hard to add them.

Selecting more units is what I think would be great too, but I had issues with that when I was experimenting with it. I'd need to make a separate formation system with pathfinding/placefinding and all to make this work, otherwise the units go (clip) INTO each other. And BIS cover system is a lot more advanced than mine would be, so I dropped the selecting more units, I opted for the sub-team system instead.

Still, hotkeys for individual units would be great.

Version 1.7 is out!

Highlights:

-Added: Hotkey selection (F1...F10)

-Added: camera turning/moving on the edge of the screen (can be set in the settings)

-Added: "All! Follow x!" quick button.

Press SHIFT and see the new icon on the control panel.

If there is a selected units, all units will follow him. Otherwise current leader will be followed.

-Added: Autostart function

If set to true, Plan mode will auto kick-in if there is an enemy in sight.

Turn it off for a minimal performance gain.

-Several engine fixes under the hood.

Next thing I am working on is the formation button. If I can pull that off there will be a custom formation: you'll handdraw a line with your mouse and the units in the selected sub-team will move to that line.

fantastic potentiality but i cannot use it because it makes Arma crashing everytime after one or two uses of it . Hope for a more stable version :)

(i used it in different missions like Pilgrimage , Helios Fr campaign ... with tpw and bcombat mods )

Well, more stable version won't come, because what is "more stable"? I havent had a single crash and believe me it has run not for 1 hour. I use default Arma commands solely, so I guess no crash should happen with these.

Could you try it without other mods?

What is your system specs?

Well, more stable version won't come, because what is "more stable"? I havent had a single crash and believe me it has run not for 1 hour. I use default Arma commands solely, so I guess no crash should happen with these.

Could you try it without other mods?

What is your system specs?

i5 3570k + gtx780ti for my specs

cba,blastcore phoenix,jsrs,xam naturesounds,bcombat, TPW,st stamina bar,outlw magRepack for the mods.

Frankly, it's a new dimension for the game your mod and i cannot try to continue playing Arma without it :)

I hope i'll solve the problem