teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

8 hours ago, jester2378 said:

Hey dude, can you possibly add the NC Hoodie with Multicam pants? I'm trying to replicate a loadout and if you do this I would be SO HAPPY!! Love your work man, keep it up!

I will suggest it to teriyaki. It will be added if he permits. thank you.

• Like 1

Hi, the PASGT OD Helmet doesn't have any armor, while all the other colors have armor.

hi i love the mod but is there anyway you can fix this? XFBbLI3.jpg

also i'm told a lot of the great looking plate carriers don't have armor values, is this true? and if so can it also be fixed?

14 minutes ago, kvntvan said:

hi i love the mod but is there anyway you can fix this? XFBbLI3.jpg

also i'm told a lot of the great looking plate carriers don't have armor values, is this true? and if so can it also be fixed?

The original author of this mod lost his source files. IIRC meaning that it wouldn't get fixed. As for the armor values there are a few fixes floating around there. I don't have the link for them as I'm on my phone.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, davidp234 said:

hello im getting this error when loading in to my server i have removed it from the traders but this still comes up what do i need to do to fix this

http://prntscr.com/jq1b5x

Typically means that your class name for that item is bad within your trader config. IF you have further questions feel free to PM. I'm assuming you're using Exile?