teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

For some reason i can't find anything in the NV Slot, previously on my old computer i can find shemagh with varities in my NV Section, but now there's none.

any idea why?

By the looks of it he's using sparfell's patch to fix the armor (which had been broken by an earlier game update). If its the default version of this patch it hides all the "fake nvg" items for realism purposes. Sparfell did put out a version which doesn't remove these items but I don't have the link off hand.

Will you ever restart to work on this mod, Tryk ? Even to take back some of the uniforms...in particular the ones for PMCs and Arma 2 ports, for example !!

Just having those updated would be great (I'm referring to armor values, in particular), even just a few of them. For beards, vests and the other things there will be time to get them back (if you wish, off course)...but it's too bad to see this mod so outdated...

I saw Zebb is giving you also an help working on some cool vests...please, come back to modding Arma 3.

Your mod is still one of favourite. Please, at least I hope you will read and reply to this...I miss your skills on this mod !! ;)

• Like 1

Anyone made a fix for ItemInfo error after APEX update?

Anyone made a fix for ItemInfo error after APEX update?

I saw one on the steam workshop and it was made by a guy named kickass or something like that

• Like 2

update

DL

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms ver 0.95

"TRYK 0.95" is the "Repaired TRYK 0.94b".

*not need armor patch

fixed:
- error message "iteminfo"

- all armor value

deleted:
- some chest rigs // common items to other MODs

changed:
- some class name and models // some of the items have been rebuilt

remove:
-zabb and zabb2.pbo //this stuff moved to "TAC VESTS mod"

• Like 8

@zabb: Thank You for rerelease and update. Great job.

Regards.

• Like 1

Hy the is this Right 

The Woolcap's and the Booniehat's have all the Same Texture

Thank Zabb.

I would like to ask a question.

Helmets are protected too? or only vests?

yes. but, helmets has low armor. download from workshop when you didnt download that.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779520435

Hy the is this Right 

The Woolcap's and the Booniehat's have all the Same Texture

Launch only TRYK, or change the load order.

Download from Workshop when you cant see camo textures again. thank you.

Doesn't seem like the "US Marshall" or "Sheriff" vests are actually in this mod. They're in the pictures on armaholic though?

Doesn't seem like the "US Marshall" or "Sheriff" vests are actually in this mod. They're in the pictures on armaholic though?

Blue Marshall TAC-V1 is not available in TAC VESTS.

remove:

-zabb and zabb2.pbo //this stuff moved to "TAC VESTS mod"

• Like 1

Dude, did you even bother reading this part?

This is a mod that was previously only listed on Armaholic. I am uploading it here for convenience of users. All credit goes to the original creators at:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26661

Dude, did you even bother reading this part?

This is a mod that was previously only listed on Armaholic. I am uploading it here for convenience of users. All credit goes to the original creators at:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26661

Oh I should think of that when I plan to upload movies to the internet (I do not plan that, just fyi). As long as I give credits.  ;)

• Like 1

noerror_zpsautk87di.png

just letting you know that with your most recent update a lot of the pictures are not showing for items in the traders, no errors given.

On 12/6/2016 at 8:59 PM, Moon_chilD said:

Oh I should think of that when I plan to upload movies to the internet (I do not plan that, just fyi). As long as I give credits.  ;)

Movies have copyright protection, do these addons?

One of the reasons I've pulled most of my private stuff from steam is people adding it into other mods and zero credit given, steam is great for some things, but really bad as their terms and conditions leave little you can do to combat addon theft.

the fact you're downloading movies more than likely, unless from an official source, breaks the laws with regards to its distribution and copyright in the first place. ;) 

• Like 3

On 2017/2/6 at 0:38 PM, Nick Haggerty said:

just letting you know that with your most recent update a lot of the pictures are not showing for items in the traders, no errors given.

I dont know when you dowload it, but try this from workshop. (ver0.96 fix2)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779520435

*this is an important. I dont support to other MODs because our mods haven't scripts. its simple.

Possible cause: changed classname or deleted items (0.94b to 0.95)

Some vests moved to the TAC VESTS MOD in "zabb.pbo and zabb2.pbo". Or, deleted.

*I will work according to instructions of teriyaki.

Anyway, I cant check your errors, because I cant find classname of invisible items from your picture.

On 2016/12/6 at 8:49 PM, Vasily.B said:

On 2017/2/6 at 0:58 PM, road runner said:

Movies have copyright protection, do these addons?

One of the reasons I've pulled most of my private stuff from steam is people adding it into other mods and zero credit given, steam is great for some things, but really bad as their terms and conditions leave little you can do to combat addon theft.

the fact you're downloading movies more than likely, unless from an official source, breaks the laws with regards to its distribution and copyright in the first place. ;) 

well...maybe, I need to post this again.

TRYK ver 0.95 or later
Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)

EXCEPT:

Cinco- CoverAll Texture and material
Kiory- Balaklava (Kio_Balaclava.pbo)

zabb - TAC Vests (0.94b "zabb.pbo and zabb2.pbo")

*NOT include the permission of "TAC Vests" when you take permission from teriyaki.

Only that.

• Like 3

I have done download this mod ,and i open with virtual arsenal but  if i use this mod mod not working arma game always closed self  anyone know how fix this ?

The official TRYK add-on is made by zabb.

Other than that I will not admit.

Many are informally rising in workshop. The following link is official.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779520435

Zabb fixes many bugs on my behalf and manages add-ons. I am confused that he uploaded the add - on main body to workshop without permission.

Anyway the official is the one that zabb is uploading.

thx bye

• Like 2

22 hours ago, F2brother24 said:

I have done download this mod ,and i open with virtual arsenal but  if i use this mod mod not working arma game always closed self  anyone know how fix this ?

well... Maybe, that problem isnt by TRYK. And post with error message or logs when you post something in next time.

Delete armor patch if you are using, and I dont support other mods.

1. Launch only TRYK. Download again from workshop(or mirror link*) when you cant work that.

*mirror [ARMAHOLIC, ARMA3.de and PWS]

2. Change the load order.

Hey dude, can you possibly add the NC Hoodie with Multicam pants? I'm trying to replicate a loadout and if you do this I would be SO HAPPY!! Love your work man, keep it up!