teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

Until Teriyaki himself comes onto the thread and informs everyone that he's recovered all his LOST work, then people should accept that it will NOT be updated by the author any time soon.

• Like 1

Until Teriyaki himself comes onto the thread and informs everyone that he's recovered all his LOST work, then people should accept that it will NOT be updated by the author any time soon.

THIS!!!!

• Like 1

well, well, well...

First, sorry for cant update. Its impossible. (The reason, we told it many times. but we have strive for restration.)

And sparfell_19 release Great patch for compatible 1.54. It can becomes compatible 1.54 TOO EASY.

So, I tell FAQ for you.

Q:TRYK is SH*T, It doesnt release compatible 1.54 by TRYK. When you release for 1.54!  :angry:

A:Yes. Sorry for that. But, I know how to resolve your complaints. Delete TRYK. :D

Thank you guys. :P 

• Like 4

well, well, well...

First, sorry for cant update. Its impossible. (The reason, we told it many times. but we have strive for restration.)

And sparfell_19 release Great patch for compatible 1.54. It can becomes compatible 1.54 TOO EASY.

So, I tell FAQ for you.

Q:TRYK is SH*T, It doesnt release compatible 1.54 by TRYK. When you release for 1.54!  :angry:

A:Yes. Sorry for that. But, I know how to resolve your complaints. Delete TRYK. :D

Thank you guys. :P

Its really sad. Hope you guys can fully restore/rewrite it. Cheers.

I keep getting this error everytime I place a unit down in the editor. BFC02551670CF7F979CCF270B7D0E4755EF5B357

Is this because of this mod? and if so how do I fix it or do I need to just disable Tryk's Uniform mod?

Does someone know how the green jumpsuits are called? Cant find them in the pbos for some reason..

Edit: nevermind, found it

Where do I find this face with the beard? I have looked everywhere in faces:

tryk-multi-play-uniforms-09b-2_4.jpg

Where do I find this face with the beard? I have looked everywhere in faces:

tryk-multi-play-uniforms-09b-2_4.jpg

It's not in FACES..under goggles perk look for Tryk beard..they come in many different variations 

• Like 2

Does someone know how the green jumpsuits are called? Cant find them in the pbos for some reason..

Edit: nevermind, found it

If you want to find out any of the other uniform names, just use:

hint str (uniform _unit);
//OR
copyToClipboard str (uniform _unit);

Please fix the armor values for the vests and helmets.

Keep up the good work!  :)

Please fix the armor values for the vests and helmets.

Keep up the good work!  :)

Welcome....I suggest you read previous pages to find the answer on you quest by yourself...been explained a zillion times.

Cheers Mate!

Welcome....I suggest you read previous pages to find the answer on you quest by yourself...been explained a zillion times.

Cheers Mate!

I know someone released a fix for this but not everybody knows that, also not everybody have this fix installed.  ;)

I know someone released a fix for this but not everybody knows that, also not everybody have this fix installed.  ;)

That's as far as this will go. Mod author has lost files...so it's likely improbable that he's going to update the mod anytime soon. I'm using the mod myself, and it work well with fix+TAC vests.

If almighty Sparfell is watching, would it be possible to have the uniforms config'd to match the 1.54 damage system? I've noticed that in ACE there are missing medical interaction points. :(

Hello.
Is TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms will run on linux server?
Sorry for my English with a translator.
Regards

maxisT

If almighty Sparfell is watching, would it be possible to have the uniforms config'd to match the 1.54 damage system? I've noticed that in ACE there are missing medical interaction points. :(

Maybe. But my modding time is very reduced these days. So don't expect it too soon.

• Like 1

Maybe. But my modding time is very reduced these days. So don't expect it too soon.

Take your time bro! As they say..."Late is better than never".. :P

I clicked on the link posted above and got an error message. also search for it in the workshop and i couldn't find it.

For some reason i can't find anything in the NV Slot, previously on my old computer i can find shemagh with varities in my NV Section, but now there's none.

any idea why?