teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

There are also a few issues on some resolution LODs for the snow uniforms, when you are a certain distance away from the soldier the face, hands, vest and backpack disappear.

• Like 2

No, please don't.
If had a saying in this (which I don't) I would be very happy to keep this pack as a uniform/gear pack. There are plenty of other weapon mods that are more suited to add winter painted MX:es.

• Like 3

if you want winter painted MX's download Euroforce, the entire BluFor Side has winter cammo in it.

Question about the pilot coveralls. Is there a way to get rid of the gloves? I would prefer bare hands!!

No, please don't.

If had a saying in this (which I don't) I would be very happy to keep this pack as a uniform/gear pack. There are plenty of other weapon mods that are more suited to add winter painted MX:es.

agreed, keep this a uniform/gear pack. Lots of weapons mods out there. This mod is like the definitive uniforms/gear mod IMHO.

teriyaki

Member Since 04 Mar 2013

OFFLINE Last Active 15 Oct 2015 14:24

It's not good for have update soon :'(

teriyaki

Member Since 04 Mar 2013

OFFLINE Last Active 15 Oct 2015 14:24

It's not good for have update soon :'(

As far I know, Teriyaki it´s trying to recover the pack due he lost the 3d models files.

No, please don't.

Yeah, this has always been a clothing gear mod, not a weapons mod. There is already a ton of content within TRYK, adding weapons etc. would distract from its original focus and make the update process after BIS expansions even more tedious than it already is.

Personally I prefer mods with a clear niche focus instead of trying to branch out way too much, usually makes them way more stable and functional.

Any news regarding this mods update for latest version of ARMA? Is teriyaki still trying to recover his models? If not we might have to remove this mod from our repository which will be a sad day indeed.

Any news regarding this mods update for latest version of ARMA? Is teriyaki still trying to recover his models? If not we might have to remove this mod from our repository which will be a sad day indeed.

If you combine it with Killoch's Multinational Pack, you can use TRYK for the clothes and Killoch for the armor.

Same here, our community will most likely temporarily remove the mod from our repo in order to eliminate the chance that mission makers use its vests by accident. Most likely candidate for replacement will be Killoch's Multinational Pack as it also features a lot of interesting clothing choices.

I hope TRYK will return to active development as it is really one of the best collection of gear items.

If you combine it with Killoch's Multinational Pack, you can use TRYK for the clothes and Killoch for the armor.

That could be so, but Killoch only got vanilla content retexture which I'm really bored off personally never was a fan of A3 vanilla.

Hope Teriyaki returns soon.

Yea thats really not an option for us. Trying to keep the mod count small and adding more mods to fix other mods, just isnt a solution. I know the new way vests are handled in 1.54 introduce is overall better, just sad that this mod is now a bit broken since it is amazing and brought so much variety.

That could be so, but Killoch only got vanilla content retexture which I'm really bored off personally never was a fan of A3 vanilla.

Hope Teriyaki returns soon.

Dont mind vanilla even after 1300h but variety is the spice of life.

The TRYK mod is one of the only mods that has a vest for the SAW units (TAC Vest). It looks ridiculous for a light machinegunner using 100 or 150 box mags to be wearing a vest for a rifleman with 5.56mm mags on it. Before anyone piles on, the BAF mod has a SAW vest but also has a Brit flag on the chest, one other mod I tried had a SAW vest but the carrying capacity only allowed one box of ammo, pointless.

If anyone knows of a decent mod that has good a SAW vest (no flag) let me know, may as well throw in a good GL vest (no flag) also....until the TRYK mod is updated.

A person could adjust the config in the PBO, there are threads showing how its done but everyone would have a different version causing problems for multiuser play I assume. Someone needs to release a temp fix that everyone uses similar to what was done for RHS mod.

Nope, not volunteering, I don't have enough coding experience for that :).

The TRYK mod is one of the only mods that has a vest for the SAW units (TAC Vest). It looks ridiculous for a light machinegunner using 100 or 150 box mags to be wearing a vest for a rifleman with 5.56mm mags on it. Before anyone piles on, the BAF mod has a SAW vest but also has a Brit flag on the chest, one other mod I tried had a SAW vest but the carrying capacity only allowed one box of ammo, pointless.

If anyone knows of a decent mod that has good a SAW vest (no flag) let me know, may as well throw in a good GL vest (no flag) also....until the TRYK mod is updated.

A person could adjust the config in the PBO, there are threads showing how its done but everyone would have a different version causing problems for multiuser play I assume. Someone needs to release a temp fix that everyone uses similar to what was done for RHS mod.

Nope, not volunteering, I don't have enough coding experience for that :).

I believe someone said they would get a shot for a config mod

But said it would take a while due to amount of items

sparfell_19 FOR PRESIDENT....NOW!!!!

You saved one of the best uniform mod out there, not to mention many mission maker (including me) with WIP mission almost forced to change mod half way trough, because of the 1.54.

THANK YOU MAN!!!!

• Like 1

Ok so im a server admin for Exile and we ahve this mod but i cant seem to get the uniforms to stay on your character when you log out and log back in. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? We got them in the traders and you can buy them but when the server restarts or when you log out and log back in it removes the TRYK uniform and replaces it with your previous uniform. This happens with the vest and headgear too. Howver, they seem to stay if you put them in a vehicle you bought at a trader. Please Help!!!

Whats the problem with updating the TRYK? So bad we need to run TAC Vests to use your fix sparfell_19

Whats the problem with updating the TRYK? So bad we need to run TAC Vests to use your fix sparfell_19

I think they lost most of their sources.

I think you can use my fix without the updated TAC vests but, as a consequence, the TAC vests will not be updated for 1.54. ;)

• Like 1

Great Mod, one of my favourites. Please fix this soon. :(

Those armor values since the new update crash the server in combination with ACE.