teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

Eagerly awaiting this. Is it possible for you guys to make the ESS goggles compatible with the ACE mod filters for wearing goggles?

Edited by War_lord

Update: 0.9.2b

fixed:

Small bug

Optimized proxies "TAC-V1,TAC-V10"

add:

Sniper vest "TAC-SVD"   

Enforcer vest

Beard

New Ghillie jacket (timber)

Made by Zabb up here

PMC-ish unifrome (Many type)

Plastic Handcuffs Two type(NV/Glasse Class) made by heripai (OH-58kiowa-Pack author

SS

***Actual product may vary from photo shown Gun and vehicle are not included.***

107410_2015-06-22_00001_zpsttum3qtv.jpg

107410_2015-06-29_00005_zpsqv3ciang.jpg

LAND ROVER BAF Landrovers Mod

107410_2015-06-30_00001_zpss8tornyn.jpg

107410_2015-06-30_00009_zpsvpekqept.jpg

Car is Not Include Use @AllinArma

107410_2015-06-30_00010_zps6stflpep.jpg

107410_2015-06-30_00012_zpsotlr04kz.jpg

Edited by teriyaki

As always, an amazing job! (Como siempre, un trabajo increíble!)

really nice update. I miss two variants of the "TRYK Winter JACKET HOOD [bK boot]" i would like to see a version "with black boots but no kneepad" and a version "with black boots no kneepad and hood down" otherwise this is my new fav "unit" addon keep it up

Hey Teriyaki. Nice work, as usual. I have found, however, what appears to be a bug. Check and see if you can hold a pistol while wearing one of the all-white hooded jackets (hood up or down, either way). It appears that, while in first person, the winter uniforms make the pistol disappear. Odd.

While in third person or observing from a second person's perspective:

Third Person

While in first person:

First Person

Seems to only be with your uniforms of a winter variety. Has anyone else noticed bugs like this?

--Sandwich

Can confirm the pistol bug with both the "Winter Jacket" and "Winter Jacket hood", doesn't happen with the other variants of this Uniform.

SF uniforms of all types have problems with large "gaps" causing white areas, and bits where you can see through the model, same issues with the tee-shirt and jeans combo. I can screenshot everything if that helps. I don't remember this issue being in the last version, atleast as badly.

Coyote carriers both light and heavy still have residual US flags.

I feel bad being the "this, this, this and this is WRONG" guy. :P

Would be nice to have versions without US flag just in terms of more options in mission making... otherwise this is a great pack.

ArmaHolic&Six Thx

Bug report Thank you.

It We will go immediately.

Thank you also suggestions and opinion.

But it is impossible to answer all.

I just have made for myself.

I hope you will understand

Is it D.I.Y.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Modding_Characters

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 ----------

Oh

yesterday Added shirt FPS mode it's bug,,, Fix it:p

0.9.3b Small update

Fix :

snow clothing disappeared of Handgun Is back in hand

Some of Rvmat was not at work.

add:

T-Shirts + Denim Glove.

Red T-Shirts + Denim.

New Bikey

107410_2015-06-30_00015_zpsegwcdd3u.jpg

T-Shirts + Denim(Backpack is RHS)

DL

Thanks

Would be nice to have versions without US flag just in terms of more options in mission making... otherwise this is a great pack.

Coyote carriers both light and heavy still have residual US flags.

I feel bad being the "this, this, this and this is WRONG" guy. :P

I disagree. There should be more vests that have the US flag on them. You have to have something for that patch on the carrier. It looks even worse to just leave a blank patch on the front of the plate carrier. Even teriyaki explained himself in this thread that a good majority of the equipment made for this pack is for US units.

I disagree. There should be more vests that have the US flag on them. You have to have something for that patch on the carrier. It looks even worse to just leave a blank patch on the front of the plate carrier. Even teriyaki explained himself in this thread that a good majority of the equipment made for this pack is for US units.

I was referring to the uniforms, and only requesting variations, not completely remove.. it would enable more options for mission making without them being US specific, not sure why you would disagree with that but no problem as there are lots of other options available, Regardless it's a great pack and understand the creators desire.. No harm in asking though.

I'd rather something be less then a 100% pretty, then things being limited to US conventional forces only scenarios. By sticking US flags on everything, it rules out some US SOF units, Black Ops, Mercenaries, Non-state actors, forces from anywhere other then the US. There's already an enormous amount of US forces content out there. Blank patch looks less then wonderful, but its the only real way to have flexible content unless Bohemia bothers to make gear flags work like unit emblems.

I disagree with Altis, variations would be too much of a cluttered mess to maintain, I'm happy once the transparent US flag on the coyote carrier is gone, because the other plate carriers don't have that thing and it looks awful.

Edited by War_lord

Remember, this is not the official content of BI.

Do it yourself if you want. easy.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Modding_Characters

We usually receive about referring to the demand.

Its not made for the demand.

Teriyaki has been responding to a lot of demand, and previously he was interrupted to create because complaints often.

TRYK became 0.92b because a lot of guys gave us support.

It continue to create for constructive guys.

Thank you for supporter.

I was referring to the uniforms, and only requesting variations, not completely remove.. it would enable more options for mission making without them being US specific, not sure why you would disagree with that but no problem as there are lots of other options available, Regardless it's a great pack and understand the creators desire.. No harm in asking though.

this demand is low priority.

it needs more time because Teriyaki are creating.

dont rush him, it will interrupt the created.

have patience.:)

thank you kilo1-1.:D

Edited by zabb

this demand is low priority.

it needs more time because Teriyaki are creating.

dont rush him, it will interrupt the created.

have patience.:)

Hey no problem man, no need for patience, my initial mention was simply it would be nice to have, but im really not in the least worried if it doesnt happen at all, take ya time ya'll :)