teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

I'm noticing a lot of weirdness with the Plate Carriers, if you don't mind me saying. The Khaki and Coyote brown ones still have barely visible US flags, and some of the vests have discolored STANAGS in them.

BI default tex

Next update fixed.

Edited by teriyaki

Alright, thanks. Aside from a few visual glitches inherent to the way the engine works (all white being glaring shiny white) these are the finest uniforms I've seen for Arma 3. Have you considered a Woodland camo upper, Snow camo lower uniform? It's a common tactic used by forces operating in snowy areas with evergreen trees.

Oh, the non CQB V1 vests have two squares on the lower back that are just floating in space, don't know if you've spotted that.

Edited by War_lord

Hey patches don't show up on some uniforms even though they have areas where patches are suposed to be. i.e. uniforms with hodie tops.

New items? Sorry if I asking, but I don't have my pc back so I ask before install your mod. There are already kneepads? I see that in the last picture the sniper have it. So I wanna know if you have it included in your mod or will be present in future. Thansk :)

New items? Sorry if I asking, but I don't have my pc back so I ask before install your mod. There are already kneepads? I see that in the last picture the sniper have it. So I wanna know if you have it included in your mod or will be present in future. Thansk :)
Wow! Did you make the beards or is it from another mod? Looks really nice.

next update ,maybe.

Hey patches don't show up on some uniforms even though they have areas where patches are suposed to be. i.e. uniforms with hodie tops. Im just wondering because my clan likes the uniforms but some have a areas clearly ment where patches are ment to be but don't show up. Just curious if you plan to fix it?

bro do you even tactical layout?

The pouch placement on those vests look rather.. weird :o

Also with the new dev branch ability to actually holster a weapon, perhaps some new holsters (hip, chest ?) for pistols would be nice!

Awesome work!!!! Can't wait for those armoured vest

---------- Post added at 08:46 ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 ----------

Awesome work!!!! Can't wait for those armoured vest! Is it possible to request a rifleman version with lots of magazine pouches and a chest rig pistol holster?

lots of magazine pouches and a chest rig pistol holster. As far I can see it have alot of puches in the front of the vest and for the chest rig pistol holster, it have a tactical belt (pistol and leg holster).

Wip

PMC Style uniforme

107410_2015-06-21_00005_zpsmcike3wh.jpg

107410_2015-06-22_00001_zpsttum3qtv.jpg

More color pattern:yay:

Edited by teriyaki

Awesome!! Strike back TV show mission editing times!

Awesome!! Strike back TV show mission editing times!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Awesome!

I was kind of hoping the US flags still on certain plate carriers (i.e coyote colored) would be removed in the next version. Is that not the case?

Nice ! Is this a new beard too ?

Yeah See previous page

I was kind of hoping the US flags still on certain plate carriers (i.e coyote colored) would be removed in the next version. Is that not the case?

It is fix.