teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

No but to be fair lots of English speaking people can't spell properly in their own language either.

Google translate is as good as it gets. Besides your not using capitals :P

So: Spetsgruppa

Edited by markh7991

Ð3РУС

Ðрма 3 гейминг юнит

Спецгруппа "Ð"

Рекрутинг нау!

here you go :rolleyes:

Yeah thanks. The title should be in English as its a unit based in the UK lol.

If I go Cyrillic nobody in the UK would join as a tiny percentage has learned Russian. However, if you want to correct my Russian to English spelling you're more than welcome to.

Better PM me though :)

Hi

I have quite an huge issue.

After installing your mod, I began to have some issues in the game, so I checked all my mods and suddenly, an error occured.

After 3 re-install of A3, After cleaning of MyDocuments, AppData/Arma3, and launching the game without any mod. I put a rifleman in the editor, I click Preview and tadaaa :

http://i.imgur.com/VoD7Dy0.jpg (272 kB)

Somehow, somewhere, the want this item, and I don't want it.

No mod active, I don't understand.

Any idea ?

It might be because you've set your PROFILE to use those, then uninstalled the mod. Your profile is still looking for them to apply them to your character, but because you've uninstalled them it cant locate the class-name. Go into your profile, put on new glasses and that should resolve it.

It might be because you've set your PROFILE to use those, then uninstalled the mod. Your profile is still looking for them to apply them to your character, but because you've uninstalled them it cant locate the class-name. Go into your profile, put on new glasses and that should resolve it.

I see exactly what you mean, but I can assure you that I removed ALL glasses of my profileS during the process of debugging.

However, could my Keewa.Arma3Profile files be "corrupted" by the mod even if I never put any glasses in my profile ?

I see exactly what you mean, but I can assure you that I removed ALL glasses of my profileS during the process of debugging.

However, could my Keewa.Arma3Profile files be "corrupted" by the mod even if I never put any glasses in my profile ?

Its worth a look. Back it up first just in case, then open it in notepad and search for "TRYK"

Its worth a look. Back it up first just in case, then open it in notepad and search for "TRYK"

So, it came from _.Arma3Profile

I didn't looked exactly what f*cked up, but that was from THIS file.

Thanks for your help Jackal, that was helpfull.

@themightykovacs

HEAD: US OD CAP

Glasses:Headset

In combination that ....

Though I thought, US OD CAP is not in vanilla,,,

ok

in Next update

but I don't know exactly

sorry:(

This is what I mean. Of course, it may or may not be really, really low on your list. And in addition, I meant the backwards cap, I was in a rush to work, sorry:)

Hello,

where can I find AR from this screen It looks so cool.

107410_2015-02-17_00007_zpso3sco2s8.png

Thanks.

Hey there Mr. TRYK, is it possible to make any more combos that have the CSAT pants?

looks good, could you make green uniform like IDF's one? (As i asked before).

(For you in Japanese: (ã€ã‚ˆã•ãã†ã ã‚ãªãŸã¯IDFã®1ã®ã‚ˆã†ã«ç·‘色ã®åˆ¶æœã‚’作るã ã‚ã†ã‹ï¼Ÿ)

It's already in game as a hidden selection of the NATO uniform.

Mr. TRYK the suspense is killing me. I can not wait for your CSAT units. :)

Love this mod, adds a lot of great uniforms! I don't see server keys available anywhere, are they available anywhere?

The PlayWithSIX version has server keys included. I am not sure if they work correctly though as we don't enforce server keys.

This addon is always in my 'active addon' list and you have made your gear a staple for my character inventory, I will not go into battle without Tryk items in my inventory! my draw to this awesome mod pack is the uniqueness of the items and how they are the only ones of their kind. I was originally going to post a couple more re-texture requests but seeing as how there are literally hundreds of addons out there that have so many and would be more proper for that type of request, i do not want to request you taking any time away from the spectacular creations you most surely have planned out in your own artistry.

.....But, it would be the best if some more wigs could be fashioned! That was another fantastic and unique idea from you ad it works very customization.

Thank You for all of your hard work and selfless contributions!! Look forward to donning the next update.

This addon is always in my 'active addon' list and you have made your gear a staple for my character inventory, I will not go into battle without Tryk items in my inventory! my draw to this awesome mod pack is the uniqueness of the items and how they are the only ones of their kind. I was originally going to post a couple more re-texture requests but seeing as how there are literally hundreds of addons out there that have so many and would be more proper for that type of request, i do not want to request you taking any time away from the spectacular creations you most surely have planned out in your own artistry.

.....But, it would be the best if some more wigs could be fashioned! That was another fantastic and unique idea from you ad it works very customization.

Thank You for all of your hard work and selfless contributions!! Look forward to donning the next update.

I agree, more wigs would be amazing. What say you, Mr TRYK?

Don't mind this I accidentally double posted the above...

Edited by MarcGF