teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

And I'm sorry to have not the answer to all of the questions.

making at one’s own pace

2015-01-28_00001_zpsljxsr8ow.jpg

2015-01-29_00004_zpscmeipaoy.jpg

O.O amazing

Please release them as predefined units to place in the editor!

Holy crap, I love how you utilized Lopotev's blue tracksuit from ArmA2. How is the clipping with the vests though or did you edit the model in some way? :)

Also, not sure if you take suggestions or requests, but do you think you could also make an optional version of the suit with AAF fingerless gloves?

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

Would it be possible to sign this addon so it's possible to use it on a dedicated server?

I am with Mr. Hammer on this query:

Anata wa maruchipureiyÄ no tame ni kore o shomei suru nodarou ka?

As for the patches system in Arma3 now,maybe you could make more of your uniforms support this system,that way we could attach some custom patches on your uniforms.Now some of your uniforms don't support that(also I found some supported,that's great)and some of them already have a US flag on them.Just a suggestion,cheers!:)

I do not be English, there is no technology to make the Addon.

It becomes to selfishness of only, but I want to do all means if someone to something improvement are.

Sorry

hey I really love your mod. it's very creative and unique but sadly it crashes my game all the time and I am not able to play with it. would you mind working on some of the errors? that would be great :)

Our group have had sporadic CTD's with this pack as well, so we've actually stopped using it much to our dismay :/

We use quite a big modpack so it can very well be a collision of sorts, but as soon as we take the TRYK-pack out the crashes stops.

We get a few errors logged on the server with this pack loaded, I'll see if we still have them lying around. I think all of our players have "-nologs" in their startup so we can't give you those I'm afraid.

Error on the vertex of the model I will not know. Sorry.

But although long loading is that occur when you put a part of the VEST, it is hardly a game is to stop in our community.

I may not put the "-nologs".

Anyway, I bad that is an error. I'm sorry

what is you use weapons mod?

Pretty sure that's RH m4/m16 pack. New update has some Hk416's and other goodies.

↑That's right:)

Oh, it's so

My add-on does not matter if ask them using freely contents

But, I'm glad you and me only contact or name credit.

Best regards.

pretty sure that's rh m4/m16 pack. New update has some hk416's and other goodies.

thx :)

hey there! I love your addons, some of my favorites! Just thought I should let yu know the "TRYK_unit.pbo" causes a conflict that will crash any save game when you try to load. I went through every addon and this one was the only one that would cause the crash. Just a heads up :)

which breaks my heart because the chest rig vests are in there and they are my favorite things ever!!!!!! <3

Edited by vanschmoozin

Nice !!! i love the second and last pictures ^^

I wait this MAJ =)