teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

Hey teryaki just used this, it is a very good addon, thank you very much :)

I know you have trouble with english, so here are some suggestions for the names of the uniforms to be fixed/changed:

The color within brackets [ ] should be capitlized

like ---> [bLK] not [blk]

That way it looks better.

Also, you put an underscore "_" between some stuff, you dont really need that since its two different words,

anyway I dont remember everything, I can give more suggestions another time.

Teriyaki, how do you manage to create the uniforms whitout having to create the unit/faction?
killswitch;2765607']When I got some time left I can copy some error logs from my server .rpt and send it to you' date=' maybe you can get an idea of what those errors are about ... maybe they only appear when the mod is used on a server ...[/quote']

thx.

I did not understand it indeed because I tried it only offline.:butbut:

Give me a log file by all means! I want to see it once.

teriyaki, Do you know the .rpt file?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files#Arma_3

file is getting error.

Thx!

PMé€ã‚Šã¾ã—ãŸã€ãŒã€é€ã‚‹ã»ã©ã®ã“ã¨ã§ã‚‚ãªã‹ã£ãŸã§ã™:eek:

-->MikeTim

Always thank you! I thank you!

---------- Post added at 16:39 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

[WIP]

BLACK Glass ESS

2014-09-01_00002_zps9b21be8d.jpg

Shemagh+shade

2014-09-01_00004_zps2ca28724.jpg

Edited by teriyaki

Nice.

What weapon is the buttstock of the gun on there, the back end of the gun is visible.

Is there any way you can slim the PCU Jackets so that vests don't clip into them?

ã‚ãªãŸãŒã‚¹ãƒªãƒ PCUジャケットベストã¯ãれらã«ã‚¯ãƒªãƒƒãƒ—ã—ã¦ã„ãªã„ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãるよã†ã«ã™ã‚‹æ–¹æ³•ã¯ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ã‹ï¼Ÿ

-My hand at using a translator... damn you google.

Edited by HitmanTwoActual

Nice.

What weapon is the buttstock of the gun on there, the back end of the gun is visible.

AEK!:yay:

HLC AK Pack V1.2

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172850

Is there any way you can slim the PCU Jackets so that vests don't clip into them?

ã‚ãªãŸãŒã‚¹ãƒªãƒ PCUジャケットベストã¯ãれらã«ã‚¯ãƒªãƒƒãƒ—ã—ã¦ã„ãªã„ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãるよã†ã«ã™ã‚‹æ–¹æ³•ã¯ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ã‹ï¼Ÿ

-My hand at using a translator... damn you google.

try translator thanks,

Maybe, somehow, it has been found.

allowed to correspond to the Carrier Rig.:)

heya,

just tried the addon and am very, very impressed by your work. Have you thought about dropping in some ghillies in the main camos (woodland, desert, snow)?

Hey teryaki, I explored more of the stuff in this pack, and it is very good.

I wonder if you could take the "blue jeans" and combine it with the "fleece jacket" for a undercover uniform.

I think that would look very cool, you did a good job making those pants look like jeans.

Also, I think a version of the hooded PCU jacket with "Olive Drab" (OD) pants or maybe even "Blue Jeans" would be good, something that is not camo.

Also, I think you made a mistake in the addon, you wrote "Type4" but it should be "Type 4" (A space in-between).

>>stoff

hi thx

I did not mean to make it.

I thought that the snow ghillie was interesting!:yay:

I try to examine it

But I want to get rid of a bug now.:butbut:

>>mike

thank you nice idea.

but PCU JACKET have error so many...,

Don't know the cause..,

may delete it PCU JACKET and ARMA2 models.. :butbut:

some error....,

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 494, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 478, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 522, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 488, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 508, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 480, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 522, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 488, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 480, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 501, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 500, removed leftshoulder

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 493, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 494, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 493, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 478, removed spine1

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 515, removed spine

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 515, removed spine

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 489, removed leftuplegroll

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 489, removed leftuplegroll

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), vertex: 521, sum of weights is 9, should be 100

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0), vertex: 521, sum of weights is 9, should be 100

Warnings in tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(0)

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:geometryFire, vertex: 11, sum of weights is 150, should be 100

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:geometryFire, vertex: 95, sum of weights is 150, should be 100

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(1000), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 521, removed spine3

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(1000), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 521, removed spine3

Warning: tryk_unit\data\fleece.p3d:shadow(1000), too many bones (more than 4) on vertex 501, removed leftshoulder

any more error:butbut:

@teriyaki: i have took out the fleece version because of to many errors and visuals fails with shadows, i think your normal pcu jacket model has minor errors, but have to check these more.

Will give you and update via pm.

@speedygonzales

thx.. your "Il buono" The Good!:)

my addons license "APL-SA"

but Following addons..

heripai - SPGear set Model, (Chemilight,Plakufs

Kiory - Balaklava addons,

Cinco - Nomex CoverAll,(use textur and rvmat)

It is in each license.

I'd love to see some more Multi-Cam (OCP) options in this pack for future updates, multicam is widely used by the US Army, Air Force and The Navy is starting to use it a lot more too. I do plan on using this pack for my unit, great job!

Looks great Teriyaki!

Any chance that you can put the knee stitching so it doesnt look so lame? Like so http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L06nW3rAfL0/UaV6H0lij7I/AAAAAAAATnE/lov8vATd-cM/s1600/Pathfinder+Pant.png if you look at Dual Purpose : Knee patch.

I think it would help it alot! But it is fantastic that you have made the this much difference in the pants!

Teriaky if you could make this pants less bulky even in the ''Crye'' version would be awesome, and one thing if i'm not mistaken Crye uniforms are not BDU's they follow the ACU cut

i'm sorry, but because there is,, mission to save the universe. This is a "destiny".

@teriyaki

Since you included the hooded sweatshirts from Arma 2, is it a possibility that you will be adding the middle eastern robes and headgear as well?

Awesome stuff nonetheless.

hey there!

would you mind creating some more variations of shumag+glasses if you find some spare time?! especially with tac or sport like glasses/shades or maybe some (revers)cap + shumag variations. i'd love to put on a tacticalbeard (nice mod) + shumag + shades :)

Keep up the good work, loving your mod so far!

Edited by flex