Sign in to follow this  
zir

Redhawk Inc. - Mercs

@Foxhound

Thank you Fox.

Great moment for me btw. I am downloading Addons from AH since your site exists. Now I see my own work on the wall. Thanks again.

@IndeedPete

Thanks a lot. Looking forwarrd to your campaign btw.

@HJohnson

Eventually, but for now my WIP whole campaign (the reason I made these units) depends on Massi's work. I will probably change the configs to use other weapon packs as soon as Robert Hammer's and Toadie's weapon-packs include all the weapons I need for all missions and addons.

@Brutal500

Oh noes. You solved it before I even saw what it was.

New version 1.0 released. First post updated. Steam version update imminent.

This version now features a changelog.

Edited by ZiR

Good to hear, I'm working on it! Sadly, I'm too deep in this ION stuff with custom uniforms, own randomisation scripts and company structure. But maybe I'll have some contracts for Redhawk in future projects. ;)

Hi lads and lasses!

Just updated the Redhawks to 1.1. See first post for changelog.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks guys

Thanks. I will. Work is rather slow ATM due to work obligations though. The hawks will receive something to shoot at very soon however.