mjblay

Zehn's Advanced GPS, Laser Designator, and Rangefinder mod

Zehn's Advanced GPS, Laser Designator, and Rangefinder Mod

Hello to the Armaverse, this is the first release of my first mod, the Advanced GPS, Advanced Laser Designator, and Advanced Rangefinder mod. All three come with new features:

Advanced GPS Features:

1. On-map GPS display that changes into an interactive control on mouse-over.
  2. More detailed 5-digit easting and northing coordinate system that allows precision down to 1 x 1 m grids on the map.
  3. New display that follows your map mouse cursor with larger, more readable text and precise easting and northing coordinates.
  4. "Find" function that allows you to enter easting and northing coordinates on which to automatically center your map.
  5. Measurment of distance between your position and your cursor.
  6. Bearing of your cursor with respect to your position in either degrees or angular mils.
  7. Ability to draw a straight line to measure distance and bearing from one point to another.
  8. Ability to link with Advanced Laser Designator or Rangefinder to calculate observed position.

Advanced Laser Designator and Rangefinder Features:

1. There are four total new items, both the laser designator and rangefinder come in two versions: first focal plane reticle and second focal plane reticle.
  2. First focal plane reticles have accurate mil-hashes labeled with numbers. This makes range estimation possible using mil subtensions if use of the laser rangefinder is not possible or not desirable. This also greatly facilitates communication between sniper and spotter.
  3. Azimuth display can be changed between degrees and angular mils for more precise long-range direction.
  4. Items can connect to Advanced GPS.
  5. Coordinates of observed position displayed when connected to Advanced GPS and range to observed position is known.
  6. Ability to mark map with observed position if player posesses Advanced GPS.
  7. Laser designator thermal imaging is now actually White-Hot and Black-Hot; no more green

Advanced Laser Designator and Rangefinder Realism:

1. Rangefinding and target designation lasers are separate.
  2. Rangefinding laser is modeled after 1550 nm IR laser found on common modern-day military hand-held rangefinders.
  3. Rangefinding laser is not constantly on. The user can control its emission to send a single pulse or a pulse every second. This prolongs battery life and maintains stealth (IR lasers can be seen by night vision).
  4. Accuracy of range measurement is +/- 1 m up to 2500 m but decreases beyond that range.
  5. Accuracy of range measurement is decreased by rain and fog
  6. If rain or fog is dense enough, rangefinding measurements may not be possible.

I also threw in a new LRPS clone with an illuminated reticle based on the Schmidt & Bender P4L Fein that has an integrated compass that can also be toggled between degrees and angular mils (again, helping with accurate communications between sniper and spotter).

Videos

Version: 0.1

Download Location:

Dropbox @Zehn_Root.zip or TinyUpload @Zehn_Root.zip -- Extract this into a folder called @Zehn_root in your Arma 3 directory. It includes addons\zehn_root.pbo and addons\zehn_root.pbo.Zehn.bisign. Also included in the .zip file is a mission file to use in testing the items called Zehn_Mod.stratis. After you unzip, drag this folder into your single player missions folder if you want to play around with the items.

Class Names:

• "AdvGPS" -- Advanced GPS Module:
  • "AdvLaserdesignatorFFP" -- Advanced Laser Designator, first focal plane reticle
  • "AdvLaserdesignatorSFP" -- Advanced Laser Designator, second focal plane reticle
  • "AdvRangefinderFFP" -- Advanced Rangefinder, first focal plane reticle
  • "AdvRangefinderSFP" -- Advanced Rangefinder, second focal plane reticle
  • "optic_AdvLRPS" -- Advanced LRPS Scope

Future Plans:

1. Planned: Separate mod into two stand-alone mods, a map GPS overlay and a TRIGR LTLM (Laser target locator module)
  2. Planned: Change map GPS overlay to look more like the AN/PSN-13 Defense Advanced GPS Receiver
  3. Planned: Add MGRS grid zone designation and 100km square identifiers to both the GPS overlay and the TRIGR LTLM display so that coordinates will look more like: 35S LD 01840 05550 (i.e. 35S = MGRS grid zone, LD = MGRS 100 km square identifier, 01840 = easting; 05550 = northing).
  4. Planned: Get rid of the four separate laser designator/rangefinders in version 0.1 of the mod and replace them with one, solitary more authentic LTLM like the BAE Systems TRIGR
  5. Create server key
  6. Planned: Change hard-coded keybinds to user-definable keys using CBA
  7. Planned: Get rid of User Action Menu items
  8. Planned: Change TRIGR max zoom is 7x (as opposed to the current mod's max zoom of 60-75x) to more accurately reflect reality
  9. Planned: Replicate the real reticle of the BAE Systems TRIGR (if an image of this reticle can be found)
  10. Planned: Add a "Quality" display to the reticle that appears similar to cell phone reception icons to denote the quality of the laser signal received back (helpful in inclement weather)
  11. Planned: Get rid of the "GPS Link" function from both the GPS map overlay and the LTLM (the BAE Systems TRIGR incorporates its own GPS unit, so linking it to a separate GPS unit would not be necessary).
  12. Possible: I would really like to make the unit emit an IR laser visible to players wearing NV goggles with each rangefinding laser pulse
  13. Possible: I may attempt to make a new tripod on which to mount the LTLM to add stability
  14. Possible: I may replace the on-screen GPS display with a more authentic and useful variety
  15. Possible: Have the rangefinder interface with a more advanced GPS module that could store the marked coordinates in a list of saved points (waypoints). And from there, you could interact with the GPS, click on the saved point, and decide to display a marker for that point on your map only, on everyones everyone's map, or send the coordinates to a bluefor tracker like cTab.
  16. Likely: Remove the "Add Map Marker" function of the LTLM since it would no longer link to a GPS module (this could still be done easily via cooperation with another player -- just read him the detailed coordinates while he's looking at his map).

Known Issues:

Known issues and strategies to address them

1. Using arrow keys for movement causes errors; will replace hard-coded keybindings with user-assigned keybindings using CBA
  2. GPS map overlay is not resolution friendly; will replace the current UI with an imaged-based overlay
  3. and an error appears when you press GPS (toggle) (right ctrl + M); will replace hard-coded keybindings with user-assigned keybindings using CBA
  4. Certain interactions with the User Action Menu halts updating of the laser designator/rangefinder display; will attempt to remove all User Action Menu Items added by this mod, though I'm not sure this will solve the problem
  5. true/false hints appear when using laser designator/rangefinder; this is the result of debugging code I missed; will be removed in future releases
  6. saving and reloading a single-player mission causes GPS UI to disappear; I'm not sure why this happens or what to do to fix it

A Call for Help?

These are things I could use a hand with but don't really know how to do or have access to:

1. SOLVED. Perfectly estimate range to any target; Thanks to Rutherberg for tweaks to code to do this.
  2. Make night-vision visible IR laserbeam emanate from laser designator/rangefinder with each rangefinding pulse
  3. Find real-world MGRS grid zone designation and 100 km square identifiers for Zargabad, Shapur_BAF, FATA, Bootcamp_ACR, Woodland_ACR, Mountains_ACR, and other custom maps. Currently, I have this information for Altis, Stratis, Takistan, and Chenarus.
  4. Find/provide a picture of the BAE Systems TRIGR LTLM reticle display (I've already googled it extensively and wrote emails to BAE Systems that were not answered). Determine whether the TRIGR LTLM has static 7x zoom or variable zoom. Determine whether TRIGR LTLM reticle is first focal plane or second focal plane if it has variable zoom.

References:

Credits and Thanks:

I welcome your feedback, comments, questions, concerns, and criticism.

Have fun with it!

-Zehn

Edited by mjblay
Changed second video link. Added version.

Sounds like a great companion to Ruthbergs sniper stuff and since the year is ~2035 stock GPS is a tad ancient ;)

Thanks for making and sharing!

PS: Would be nice if you tacked on a version number to easier keep things up to date!

/KC

This is a great content mod. Will try it out and see how it operates on a dedi server with JIP and stuff later this week :)

Apologies guys... still pretty new at all this. I tested earlier versions of in multiplayer and it had no problems. I haven't tested it on a dedicated server.

@bamse, I appreciate you taking a look at it.

@KeyCat, I hadn't even thought of versioning it. As it's still pretty new and I'm sure there are bugs to work out, I guess it'd be 0.1.

I'm thinking of separating these out into two separate mods. The Advanced GPS would still function much like it does now.

I think I'd replace the four laser designator/rangefinders with one more realistic TRIGR that was ordered by the US Army. Here are links to information about it:

BAE Systems TRIGR (Target Reconnaissance Infrared Geolocating Range Finder)

TRIGR Brochure

Possible changes to the current mod:

• The TRIGR incorporates its own GPS unit, so linking it to a separate GPS unit would not be necessary.
  • The TRIGR max zoom is 7x (as opposed to the current mod's max zoom of 60-75x).
  • I haven't seen the reticle of the TRIGR, so I would keep the one designed by BIS and modified by me. I will try contacting BAE Systems, however, to see if I can get an image of the reticle.
  • If I don't hear from BAE, I may add a "Quality" display to the reticle that appears similar to cell phone reception icons to denote the quality of the laser signal received back (helpful in inclement weather)
  • I would change the widened binocular view to a more circular monocular view.
  • I would remove the "Add Map Marker" function since it would no longer link to the Avanced GPS module.
  • I may attempt to make a new tripod on which to mount it
  • I would not change the errors that fog and rain cause in rangefinding.

Or perhaps I'll keep this mod as-is and just make two additional but separate mods -- A GPS mod and TRIGR mod. Any thoughts?

I would prefer having separate mods. One focused on a laser range finder and one focused on a GPS unit.

Have you ever thought about using the AN/PSN-13 as reference for the GPS receiver?

Thanks for the feedback. I really like your own mods, btw. I think I'll pursue splitting this up into a single TRIGR LTLM and a separate GPS map utility.

I have looked into the AN/PSN-13, and GIS Modding Studio has already made an excellent stand-alone GPS unit similar to the AN/PSN-13, the AN/PNC-212 SMGR. Unfortunately, their unit does not display when the map screen is displayed, and it has no interaction with the map mouse cursor.

[table=width: 75%, align: left]

[tr]

[td=width: 50%]My take on GPS is inspired by the civilian unit I use all the time -- the Garmin GPSMap 60csx -- and the UTM system which is similar to the Military Grid Reference System. The GPSMap 60csx unit can be loaded with color topographic maps (much like the Arma 3 map) and has a cursor that can be moved around (also like the Arma 3 map). When you move it, it displays the coordinates of the cursor and other information about the terrain around the cursor:

Since this kind of technology is already widely available in real-life in the civilian market, I wanted this kind of functionality in the Arma 3 map. And as yet, I haven't seen any mods that interact with the map cursor the way mine does, including the excellent cTab mod.[/td]

[td]ccjmTnE.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Your suggestion about the AN/PSN-13 does give me another idea though -- I originally modeled my GPS control to look something like the GPSMap 60csx's display, but I think I could pretty easily change that grey/black display to one that looks like the AN/PSN-13:

[table=width: 75%, align: left]

[tr]

[td]

Garmin GPSMap 60 csx

[/td]

[td]

Advanced GPS Control

[/td]

[td]

AN/PSN-13

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

sc-01-lg.jpg

[/td]

[td]

kfA4Ujr.jpg

[/td]

[td]

2254850.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

And your code inspired me further, specifically this part in your init.sqf:

if (worldName in ["Chernarus", "Bootcamp_ACR", "Woodland_ACR", "utes"]) then {AB_Latitude = 50; AB_Altitude = 0;};
if (worldName in ["Altis", "Stratis"]) then {AB_Latitude = 40; AB_Altitude = 0;};
if (worldName in ["Takistan", "Zargabad", "Mountains_ACR"]) then {AB_Latitude = 35; AB_Altitude = 2000;};
if (worldName in ["Shapur_BAF", "ProvingGrounds_PMC"]) then {AB_Latitude = 35; AB_Altitude = 100;};
if (worldName == "fata") then {AB_Latitude = 30; AB_Altitude = 1000;};

I could use something like this to add the MGRS grid zone designation and 100km square identifiers to the mod. Altis would be 35S LE, and Stratis would be 35S LD...

I would prefer having separate mods.

+1 having addons modular is great!

Tried to test it a few days ago but got errors every time I pressed my move forward key (I use UP ARROW) so I had to uninstall it again.

The error said...

Error Generic Error in expression
entry, Display (dialog),Control,Network Object,Team member,Task,Location
File Zehn_Root\functions\fn_KeyPressed.sqf, line 177

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Great, thanks for the feedback! Yes, I hard-coded the up and down arrow keys to control some of the function of the laserdesignator and rangefinder. I thought my script should have only handled the keypresses if viewMode was GUNNER and ALT was pressed in addition to up or down arrow. In retrospect, however, hard-coding the key bindings was a mistake. In the next release, I'll use CBA to allow the user bind custom keys, and I think it'll resolve this issue.

Looking forward to test it!

/KC

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

One question or idea.

I am in a community and we use JTAC's and are looking at using your mod but is there a way to link the map together?

i.e if i see say a platoon worth of infantry use your range finder connect to the GPS and a marker appears on my map will a senior JTAC see that mark or maybe the company commander?

Beetle

No, I intentionally designed it so that the mark would only show up on the user's map. That's to prevent everyone from grabbing the laser designators, marking targets, and spamming everyone's map with similar markers.

So it currently puts a mark on your map only, and then if you want to share it with others, you can choose the appropriate level of sharing (command channel, side channel, etc.) and make another more detailed marker right on top of it. It only takes a few more seconds.

Alternatively, if you just read the 4- or 5- digit easting and northing coordinates to your command element, they could use the GPS part of this mod to precisely locate the target on their own maps and mark it appropriately.

No, I intentionally designed it so that the mark would only show up on the user's map. That's to prevent everyone from grabbing the laser designators, marking targets, and spamming everyone's map with similar markers.

It makes sense and thanks for the reply.

Would it be hard to mod this so if we wanted to use this in our community would you be ok with that and would it be hard to do?

I took care to comment most of the code pretty well. There were a few places where I was lazy with the commenting, mostly just because I was in a hurry to get it published. But sure... if you want to modify it so it drops a map marker on everyone's map, it shouldn't be that difficult to do.

I think the ideal solution would be to have the rangefinder interface with a more advanced GPS module that could store the marked coordinates in a list of saved points (waypoints). And from there, you could interact with the GPS, click on the saved point, and decide to display a marker for that point on your map only, on everyones everyone's map, or send the coordinates to a bluefor tracker like cTab. I'm working on that more advanced GPS module now.

new GPS UI is not resolution friendly

and an error appears when you press GPS (toggle) (right ctrl + M)

other than that its amazing, arma 3 is set in 2035 yet lacks in advanced tech :D LOL

Edited by xrook

Nice addon, but i found a bug.

In the laserdesignator or rangefinder, the information no update always. Every time you show the mouse menu, this change. If you show mouse menu, update stop and not appear options in the mouse menu, if you close and open mouse menu, all this work again. Mouse menu switche the addon.

Yes my english is bad, but nice addon.

Thanks for all the feedback! It really helps.

new GPS UI is not resolution friendly

I tested the GPS UI using windowed mode at different window sizes, and it seemed to work ok that way. I'll have to try playing full-screen at different resolutions.

and an error appears when you press GPS (toggle) (right ctrl + M)

I believe that likely stems from my keypress handler which is not ideal. With future releases, I plan to use CBA to allow the user to assign keys to the mod's functions.

Nice addon, but i found a bug.

In the laserdesignator or rangefinder, the information no update always. Every time you show the mouse menu, this change. If you show mouse menu, update stop and not appear options in the mouse menu, if you close and open mouse menu, all this work again.

As in the bearing/azimuth stops updating when you open the User Action menu (i.e. mouse menu)? I haven't noticed this, but I will take a look at it. The rangefinding laser is designed to work in only two modes, however:

1. Continuous mode in which a rangefinding laser pulse is sent out once every second, and
  2. Single pulse mode in which one laser pulse is sent out only so as to range one target

The rangefinding laser is separate from the target designation laser, which can be kept on continuously and is still controlled using the left mouse button. The target designation laser will not work for rangefinding. The two modes of the rangefinding laser can be controlled with the user action menu. I changed how this works from the stock Arma laserdesignator and rangefinders because having a laser sending rangefinding pulses continuously wastes battery, is not very stealthy, and is really not useful. Laser is electromagnetic radiation, after all, and what kind of stealthy JTAC or sniper team would want EM radiation beaming from their position continuously whenever they put their laserdesignatior/rangefinder up to their eyes? Sounds like a great way to get mortar rounds landing on your head.

Ideally, in future releases of the laser designator/rangefinder, I would like the rangefinding laser to emit a beam visible by night vision gear whenever the rangefinding laser is in use, but I'm working on revamping the GPS display first.

As in the bearing/azimuth stops updating when you open the User Action menu (i.e. mouse menu)? I haven't noticed this, but I will take a look at it. The rangefinding laser is designed to work in only two modes, however:

1. Continuous mode in which a rangefinding laser pulse is sent out once every second, and
  2. Single pulse mode in which one laser pulse is sent out only so as to range one target

Yes bearing/azimuth stop works when i open User Action Menu, but if i close this and open again, work, and if i close and open again, not work.

Yes bearing/azimuth stop works when i open User Action Menu, but if i close this and open again, work, and if i close and open again, not work.

Well, I just tested it at some length, trying all the different custom User Action menu items (Turn Rangefinder On, Establish GPS Link, Change to Degrees, Single Rangefinding Pulse, and Increase/Decrease Rangefinder precision) and the bearing and elevation were continuously updated regardless of whether the User Action menu was displayed. I'm not sure why you're experiencing this. If you check your Arma .rpt files, there may be an error logged that helps.

With regard to Ctrl-M to display the on-screen GPS, I confirmed that it often does not work with this mod. Apologies for that. Again, in future releases, I plan to overhaul the key binding and key press code.

-Zehn

Oh, what a surprise, so many good mods for the sniper business, your and Ruthbergs mods.

I tried again and again fail, this is the .rpt file.

==================================================  ===================
== D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
== "D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -skipintro -mod=@CC_CBA_A3;@Zehn_Root; -nosplash -world=empty

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11
Exe timestamp: 2014/08/19 13:16:42
Current time:  2014/08/29 13:17:34

Type: Public
Branch: Stable
Version: 1.26.126789

Allocator: D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
==================================================  ===================

ManagerConfig()
AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
Updating base class ->None, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgGlasses/G_Diving/
Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/
ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
Initializing Steam Manager
ManagerConfig()
Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown
dta\core.pbo - 72362
dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 72314
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@Zehn_Root\addons\zehn_root.pbo - unknown
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_ai.pbo - 004
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_common.pbo - 013
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo - 003
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_events.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo - 003
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_help.pbo - 004
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_keybinding.pbo - 003
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_main.pbo - 010
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_network.pbo - 012
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_strings.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui.pbo - 017
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo - 002
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo - 009
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@CC_CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh_a3.pbo - 006
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.ebo - 68104
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.ebo - 69654
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.ebo - 68542
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.ebo - 71194
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.ebo - 71194
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.ebo - 72076
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.ebo - 68567
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.ebo - 68506
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.ebo - 68104
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.ebo - 71931
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.ebo - 69963
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.ebo - 71528
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.ebo - 68104
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.ebo - 69840
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 69630
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 70878
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 69026
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 72076
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 70910
D:\Juegos\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 71182
addons\a3.pbo - unknown
addons\air_f.pbo - 72106
addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 72362
addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 72121
addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 72244
addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 72106
addons\animals_f.pbo - 70922
addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 69641
addons\anims_f.pbo - 71962
addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72244
addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 67148
addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 70151
addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 64977
addons\armor_f.pbo - 66875
addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 72238
addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 71158
addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 67549
addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 71553
addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 43414
addons\boat_f.pbo - 71876
addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 71271
addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 69978
addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 69978
addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 71528
addons\characters_f.pbo - 72192
addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 72235
addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71769
addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 72109
addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 72109
addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 71967
addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 67255
addons\data_f.pbo - 72243
addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70358
addons\drones_f.pbo - 71840
addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 55351
addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 55170
addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 70741
addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 64461
addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 64461
addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 71948
addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 55217
addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 70403
addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 70088
addons\editor_f.pbo - 70677
addons\functions_f.pbo - 72089
addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71974
addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 69421
addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 63816
addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 70504
addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 67088
addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71374
addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 72010
addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 69398
addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 69398
addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 67088
addons\language_f.pbo - 72031
addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 72141
addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71964
addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 67088
addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 70677
addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 72010
addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 70557
addons\map_altis.pbo - 72244
addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 68681
addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 64204
addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 63714
addons\map_data.pbo - 70871
addons\map_stratis.pbo - 72244
addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 60227
addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 60227
addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 69675
addons\map_vr.pbo - 70890
addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 70385
addons\misc_f.pbo - 67166
addons\missions_f.pbo - 72113
addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 49010
addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 71826
addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 70504
addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 62070
addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 72184
addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 66883
addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 58252
addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 66883
addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 61701
addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 65195
addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 65113
addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 72076
addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 55501
addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 52884
addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 52434
addons\modules_f.pbo - 72498
addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 68461
addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 56247
addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72049
addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 69859
addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 66731
addons\music_f.pbo - 69026
addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 69633
addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 69256
addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 62941
addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 62070
addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 62941
addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 62070
addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 65137
addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 65137
addons\music_f_music.pbo - 62070
addons\plants_f.pbo - 68746
addons\roads_f.pbo - 71662
addons\rocks_f.pbo - 68633
addons\signs_f.pbo - 71037
addons\soft_f.pbo - 72200
addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 71840
addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72200
addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 71840
addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 72200
addons\sounds_f.pbo - 72216
addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71314
addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 71327
addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 71976
addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 71928
addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 72253
addons\static_f.pbo - 71927
addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 69740
addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 71864
addons\structures_f.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72304
addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 72305
addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 71528
addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 71781
addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 72203
addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 72229
addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 71528
addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 62497
addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 62497
addons\ui_f.pbo - 72099
addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71374
addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 72099
addons\weapons_f.pbo - 72240
addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 71831
addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 71871
addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 71913
addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 69062
addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 68963
addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 69142

=======================

DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
   - adapter description : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
   - adapter vendor ID : 4318
   - adapter device ID : 4608
   - adapter subsys ID : 890573912
   - adapter revision  : 161
   - dedicated video memory : 1024917504
   - dedicated system memory : 0
   - shared system memory : 3221106688
Error: JoystickDevices - CoInitilizeEx return 80010106
Error: CoInitilizeEx (XAudio2-1st trial) return 80010106
PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

control[CA_ValueMissions]: Unexpected control type [5]
Unsupported language Spanish in stringtable
File VAS\menu.hpp, line 53: '/VAS_Diag/controlsBackground/VAS_ContainerBG.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
File VAS\menu.hpp, line 53: '/VAS_Diag/controlsBackground/VAS_ContainerBG.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
File description.ext, line 1: '.OnLoadName': Missing ';' at the end of line
File description.ext, line 25: '.onLoadIntro': Missing ';' at the end of line
File description.ext, line 25: '.onLoadIntro': Missing ';' at the end of line
File description.ext, line 30: '.onLoadIntro': Missing ';' at the end of line
File VAS\VASdialogs.hpp, line 52: '/VAS_Diag/controlsBackground/VAS_ContainerBG.x': Missing ';' at the end of line
File description.ext, line 7: '.overviewPicture': Missing ';' at the end of line
File CfgFunctions.h, line 8: '/CfgFunctions/VAS/Functions/configBuilder.file': Missing ';' prior '}'
File CfgFunctions.h, line 9: '/CfgFunctions/VAS/Functions/fetchCfgDetails.file': Missing ';' prior '}'
File CfgFunctions.h, line 10: '/CfgFunctions/VAS/Functions/KRON_StrLeft.file': Missing ';' prior '}'
File CfgFunctions.h, line 11: '/CfgFunctions/VAS/Functions/KRON_StrToArray.file': Missing ';' prior '}'
Strange convex component08 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_c  losed_f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component10 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_c  losed_f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component01 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_  f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component02 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_  f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component03 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_  f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component04 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_  f.p3d:geometryView
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
[19931,74.724,0,"XEH: PreInit Started. v1.0.8.140725. MISSINIT: missionName=cc_vas_zeus, worldName=Altis, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=false"]
[19931,74.983,0,"XEH: PreInit Finished. CACHE DISABLED? (Disable caching with cba_cache_disable.pbo): SLX_XEH_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_COMPILE_RECOMPILE=false, CBA_FUNC_RECOMPILE=false"]
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubclean  ed\wave\hubwave_move1.rtm not found or empty
Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubclean  ed\wave\hubwave_move2.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\ac  ts_welcomeonhub03_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\ac  ts_welcomeonhub03_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\ac  ts_welcomeonhub04_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\ac  ts_welcomeonhub04_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\ac  ts_welcomeonhub05_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\ac  ts_welcomeonhub05_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\cargoposes_f\anim\kia_driver_truck_03.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\pilot_heli_  light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty
Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\copilot_hel  i_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty
No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer
No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer
Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlp  knlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01
Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlp  knlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02
Warning: leftHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \a3\Anims_F_Bootcamp\data\anim\sdr\cts\Acts_FarmIn  cident_Lacey4.rtm
No speaker given for Max Thompson
Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
Fresnel n must be >0, given n=0,k=10
Strange convex component322 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFi  re
Strange convex component327 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFi  re
Strange convex component53 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\slidecastle_f.p  3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component27 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\slidecastle_f.p  3d:geometryView
c:\w\futura_stable\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
[19994,84.264,0,"XEH: PostInit Started"]
[19994,84.286,0,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=1.0.8.140725, "]
[19994,84.292,0,"XEH: PostInit Finished. State: _isClient=true, _isJip=false, _isDedClient=false, _isServer=true, _isDedServer=false, _playerCheckDone=true, _sp=false, _startInitDone=true, _postInitDone=true, _mpRespawn=true, _machineType=1, _sessionId=1, _level=0, _timeOut=false, _game=3, BIS_functions=L Módulos:1, group=L Módulos, player=SOLDIER13, _playerType="B_Competitor_F", _playerGroup=B Alfa 1-1"]
Error in expression <isBool ) then {

_return = _return call NMD_fnc_toBool;

};

_return>
 Error position: <NMD_fnc_toBool;

};

_return>
 Error Variable no definida en la expresión: nmd_fnc_tobool
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\ghs\functions\mission\fn  _missionParam.sqf, line 30
Error in expression <rn = _return call NMD_fnc_toBool;

};

_return>
 Error position: <_return>
 Error Variable no definida en la expresión: _return
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\ghs\functions\mission\fn  _missionParam.sqf, line 35

};

_return>

};

_return>
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\ghs\functions\mission\fn  _missionParam.sqf, line 30

};

_return>
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\ghs\functions\mission\fn  _missionParam.sqf, line 35

};

_return>

};

_return>

};

_return>
Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0
Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x57f649c0
Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x57f24a40
Ref to nonnetwork object Agent 0x58208380

And i make a video. You can see about i speak.

Edited by Legolasindar