Sign in to follow this  
jens198

Sat- and ground textures suddenly in reddish tone?

Hi,

some strange things happened to my textures and I can't explain it. Since a view days all my textures (ingame and bulldozer) are in a terrible (mars-like) reddish tone. I'm not aware I changed something into that direction (but who knows what I'm doing). Any ideas what could've caused that? Normally the textures are more white/yellow/sand like. The reddish tone is when you zoom close to the ground (j198_ntc_dirt00_co.paa) and when you zoom very far out (the sat-texture?).

Jens

pic_zps5cbb8492.jpg

Take on Mars!

Nah just kidding! I dunno, rvmat's possibly.

Ask egilsandfeld, I think he had some issue where parts of his sat turned pinkish.

Not sure if it's related, but worth a shot.

all your seeing is the sat map. why its pink, i dont know. that light color spot under your bulldozer cam means the textures arent working. your probably forgot to change the file names in your rvmats.

No my pinkish tint on sat was due to the sat being pink for real. Yeah pink ground - how about that.

Is your's not related to pink lighting instead?

Is your's not related to pink lighting instead?

Where can I check settings for lighting? Config.cpp?

BTW: Has anyone some more infos on everything around all the settings in the rvmat-files and the texture-files (*mcs, *nopx, *ca etc.)?

Jens

Ok, I checked and rechecked the rvmats. They were ok. But as the problem still existed, I rewrote the rvmats from scratch. And guess what? Everythings fine. *sigh*

Jens