Sign in to follow this  
R4IDER

ARMA 3 Crashing & Mods

I have noticed that if you run arma3.exe with or without mods enabled the game will start up but during the load screen you will get stuck on the ARMA 3 logo.

If you try to use the new launcher and load up the game and enable mods the same thing will happen. Using the launcher without mods enabled works.

Looks like the latest update broke things.

Yeah a lot of people are having issues.

I'd you check some of the other parts on the forums, a ton of people are having issues, I think some workaround was done by some guy,not sure.

I have just updated my Arma 3, and now it won't start. I had no problems what so ever before the update. Now it won't start from the desktop icon, Steam launcher (well that never worked anyway) or from the steamfolder (that used to work before).

I have deleted my appcache folder (as instructed by Steam) but that did not do the job.

So what am I to do. I can not start the game in any way shape or form.

But when I try to close Steam it tells me to shut down Arma 3??? I can not see that Arma 3 is running. It does not show in my taskbar. And I can not see it running in my taskmanager as well. But it still tells me that Arma 3 is running.

I have verifyed my gamecache as instructed before the update (and still couldn't launch it from steam, but could start it from the desktop via the icon)

I expect there will be a small patch later on tonight or at the latest tomorrow because right now Arma 3 isn't working for me or any of my friends.