kamping-killoch

Killoch's MultiNational Pack

Amazing mod! Love it!

But may i ask, why Norway is on the independent side? Seeing we are a part of NATO. Not a big issue, but just wated to ask ;) 

And when i try to make missions with them and the US troops, they start shooting eachother up. But that is probably just some mission settings, idk.

1.42 switched the Zafir LMG's ammunition from 150Rnd_762x51_Box to 150Rnd_762x54_Box, so all Autorifleman units using the Zafir have magazines that they can't load their weapons with.

This is still an issue in the newer patches of the mod, by the way. But thank you for your work, I had managed to miss that there was a newer version than 3.0.

30 minutes ago, deathwatch4 said:

Is this still being updated by any chance? Really enjoy using this mod with my group!

I'd say no, killoch hasn't been active on the forum for a couple of years now....

Hello, does anybody know if I use OPFOR Iranian or Chinese, will the units speak their language?

Cheers

It came to me that I should, in the manner of the ancients give praise,  set aside a moment to offer praise to this mod package. It has after all featured so prominently in the years of Arma 3 gaming.  So please forgive this act of necromancy, because the reason is one of good will. 

It boggles the mind how important  Killoch's Mulitnational Pack has been for my community. For since it's release it, alongside CBA, have been the only persistent-- thus longest serving-- instances in nopryl.no's  mod milieu. Only with KMNP did the true extension of possible scenarios in Arma3 begin. The modpack came with a generous selection of uniforms and other paraphernalia.  Furthermore it delivered with an increasingly consistent quality. Indeed the very straightforward simplicity of its selection only added to the impact the mod has had on the types of scenarios we play. It has never been a mod overloaded with nonessentials. In combination with vanilla assets it permitted endless combinations and expressions. 

Even today where a veritable plethora of mods extent the envelope of possible scenarios, I find myself returning to KMNP.  Only two weeks ago when we played a winter scenario KMNP assets were again in the fore. Only yesterday when we wore Norwegian uniforms the same was true. This is not to say that other content creators  have not done important work. Alongside with Killoch's has of course been the development, updating, refining of terrains to fit.  But terrains have come and gone. KMNP has remained.  The compactness of its size and richness of content is inspirational. Indeed as a creator playing with unit uniform and weapon selections has been the test lab for many a scenario.  Countless hours gameplay. Endless hours of development. All compounded by the number of players which have worn these trappings.  In fact, here I speak only for myself and our community. I suspect there are others that have enjoyed the same. KMNP has truly been a game changer 

KMNP has been with us for a long time. I find it difficult to imagine Arma3 without it. There are other mods of grander size and scope, of greater realism or higher resolution,  but none have come to match the all-encompassing utility that KMNP has offered. It was at the right time and the right place. It had the right level of quality at just the right weight in megabytes.  

So thank you Killoch and three cheers for KMNP! 

-k 

• Like 8

On 8/26/2014 at 2:09 AM, kamping-killoch said:

Small Update V1.01:

-snip-

Do u think ye could remove groin bit from british press vest and make them d same dpm an ddpm as 3cb baf 👍🏻

On 8/19/2014 at 6:17 AM, kamping-killoch said:

Killochs Multi-National Pack

Version 3
-snip-

Hi mr killoch im asking if you could remove the groin bit from the british press vest and make them the same dpm as the uniforms in 3cb baf units thx

Edited by Yoshi_E
Removed full quotes